More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

On 5/21/2018 at 6:38 PM, Pfiffy said:

It was a lot of struggle to get this working for SE (CF was a beast) and I don't know what might have to be changed to make it work stable in VR. Are the meshes ok for NPC's, or with other words is it just a problem for the Player?

They work just fine for NPC's, it's only the player. I assume it's to do with the first person vampire lord hands mesh?

On 5/21/2018 at 8:49 PM, Cristhalion said:

I'm also in VR, and now that SKSE VR is being updated, these mods seem more viable.  Can I ask which of these mods you've been able to get working in VR given that even with SKSE there's no SKY UI?  Thanks for the help here.

Sexlab lite + matchmaker, this mod + hentai creatures (although i had to use matchmaker to get the animations to play) SOS Lite, etc.

Basically anything that doesn't rely on SKY UI will probably work at least between npc's. Obviously any animation or mod that involves the players character model won't work because it doesn't even render in VR. Animated prostitution and flowergirls works straight off the nexus. Right now the biggest barrier for these mods appears to be the MCM

10 minutes ago, That weasel said:

Sexlab lite + matchmaker, this mod + hentai creatures (although i had to use matchmaker to get the animations to play) SOS Lite, etc.

Basically anything that doesn't rely on SKY UI will probably work at least between npc's. Obviously any animation or mod that involves the players character model won't work because it doesn't even render in VR. Animated prostitution and flowergirls works straight off the nexus. Right now the biggest barrier for these mods appears to be the MCM

Well, you need SkyUI for configuration and in some cases even to start some mods. SL Lite, FG, AP are mods that come along without depending on SKSE. (They have been written/converted because SKSE was not availible for a long time) So you even don't need SKSE for them.

6 minutes ago, xxxLutzlisbelt said:

Is this mod actually work with that unofficial port of sexlab light or is it included there?

It will do to a certain point as long as you get the dependencies running. It is made for the use with SLAL and Sexlab full 1.63 I have never tested it with light.

Well, this might be the most stupid Question of all, but how exactly do i start an Animation with a creature? I tought SL Matchmaker would work, but it doesn't really do anything. I have already looked up for an answer in the Internet but it seems like noone is stupid enough to not figure it out^^

21 minutes ago, xxxLutzlisbelt said:

Well, this might be the most stupid Question of all, but how exactly do i start an Animation with a creature? I tought SL Matchmaker would work, but it doesn't really do anything. I have already looked up for an answer in the Internet but it seems like noone is stupid enough to not figure it out^^

With creatures enabled in SexLab and Hentai creatures installed you can test if it works in general. Simply spawn some creatures and set them into training.  Should be the same for SL or SL light. Note, that SL light will only work with matchmaker for SL light, or lock for Carnival by Lazygirl, and leave her some flowers, because she was one of those who made this here possible. 

The mod works to me, plays the animations but there's a couple of details that bother me a bit:

1. Creature Framework isn't showing up in the Mod Configuration Menu despite having it installed.
  2. The creatures show with flaccid dicks but when the sex happens, their dicks don't go erect.

59 minutes ago, rance said:

The mod works to me, plays the animations but there's a couple of details that bother me a bit:

1. Creature Framework isn't showing up in the Mod Configuration Menu despite having it installed.
  2. The creatures show with flaccid dicks but when the sex happens, their dicks don't go erect.

As long as CF is not working, there will be no errected meshes. MNC just adds the meshes, You need CF to get them into the game. The animations are not depending on CF but on SLAL. And it is not included.

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

As long as CF is not working, there will be no errected meshes. MNC just adds the meshes, You need CF to get them into the game. The animations are not depending on CF but on SLAL. And it is not included.

Should I get rid of CF and use SLAL SE instead?

Well, now i have the Problem, that some animations like the Dwarven Centurion don't load. Before i updated FNIS Zoo (had the Version for Standard Skyrim before) they would load but wouldn't Show up. GenerateFnis also updates only 38 Creatures, while before i changed the Version there where 50...

4 minutes ago, xxxLutzlisbelt said:

Well, now i have the Problem, that some animations like the Dwarven Centurion don't load. Before i updated FNIS Zoo (had the Version for Standard Skyrim before) they would load but wouldn't Show up. GenerateFnis also updates only 38 Creatures, while before i changed the Version there where 50...

Sounds like FNIS Zoo is overwriting the behaviour files. May be a simple load order issue, maybe you have to reinstall MNC again and maybe you can only have one. 

Just now, xxxLutzlisbelt said:

Is it normal that FNIS + FNIS Zoo only use 1 ESP?

I have to admid that I never used FNIS Zoo before... So I can't tell, I have to test that first.  Which also means I have to do conversion first. 

For some reason, a lot of creatures are either not able to engage at all (using Hentai Creatures SE), or when interacting, default to some random animation set, animating only my character. For instance, when I tried to have sex with a wispmother, for some reason it started using the ZaZ pillory animations, even spawning one on my character. The ashhopper defaulted to regular sex animations, with the creature itself disappearing during them, making it sound like my character was getting fucked by an invisible man. Same thing happened when I tested if Horkers were working. Giants, spiders, slaughterfish, netches, boars, and all dwemer animunculi just stand there. Not as in they aren't animated, but as in they don't trigger at all.

Dogs and wolves are only using MNC (Dog) Panics Dog R1 and MNC (Wolf) Panics Wolf R1 respectively. None of the other animations for them added by this or any other mod are available to them. They show up in the sexlab animation lists, but if I try to change animation sets during sex, it just stops and restarts the same animation. Some of the other creatures also have limited animation pools, even when more animations are loaded, but dogs and wolves are the most noticeable and most limited. Trolls also had only 4 or so animations, cutting out a couple from this mod, and quite a few from a couple others.

8 hours ago, RegamiKT said:

For some reason, a lot of creatures are either not able to engage at all (using Hentai Creatures SE), or when interacting, default to some random animation set, animating only my character. For instance, when I tried to have sex with a wispmother, for some reason it started using the ZaZ pillory animations, even spawning one on my character. The ashhopper defaulted to regular sex animations, with the creature itself disappearing during them, making it sound like my character was getting fucked by an invisible man. Same thing happened when I tested if Horkers were working. Giants, spiders, slaughterfish, netches, boars, and all dwemer animunculi just stand there. Not as in they aren't animated, but as in they don't trigger at all.

Dogs and wolves are only using MNC (Dog) Panics Dog R1 and MNC (Wolf) Panics Wolf R1 respectively. None of the other animations for them added by this or any other mod are available to them. They show up in the sexlab animation lists, but if I try to change animation sets during sex, it just stops and restarts the same animation. Some of the other creatures also have limited animation pools, even when more animations are loaded, but dogs and wolves are the most noticeable and most limited. Trolls also had only 4 or so animations, cutting out a couple from this mod, and quite a few from a couple others.

This sounds a bit like you messed up the whole animation registry not only from SL but also from SLSA. Reregister all mods in CF and reregister al anims in SLAL.

Check if JC is still working. 

11 hours ago, RegamiKT said:

2. run/rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, if you don't the animations wont work/run.
C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
or
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
WARNING: Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files.
you may not even get a error message telling you that this has happened.
make sure FNIS and your mod manager are running with administrator privileges.

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you

try to click on anything.

9. if SLAL Packs are not being listed in SLAL try reinstalling/updating JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

There was a problem if you had any Mods from CrapClub (Creation Club) installed, but that bug should be fixed in newer versions of JContainers:
the problem was you had to remove them before you could register/reregister Creature Framework based mods into Creature Framework.

12 minutes ago, AnsgarOdinson said:

How would I disable a specific creature in this mod?  I have moonlight tales and it is overriding my appearance

load MLT after MNC and turn off werewolves in the CF MCM.