More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

On 8/5/2020 at 11:40 AM, VladDOS said:

When i install mod, it says that it conflicts with slal... what do i do then?

image.png.723f745061ad2026bd57c85307a7ba86.png

Doesn't matter. It's a single script and it's source file that are conflicting. If you compare the source and script they are the same.

Hello all! This is my first time getting skyrim to work with PC. My old pc could not run regular skyrim lowest graphics. I now have a SUPER beefy pc and I can play anything I ever wanted at max graphics. I have Skyrim SE with lots of(only due to the rabbit hole of dependency)graphics mods.

Except for, obviously, Skyrim SE with sex mods.

I had the game running fine before I added sex mods.  I hope my problem can be fixed. As of right now I am clueless. Vortex is not giving me any errors. I have a feeling this will be a lengthy fix, but I am willing to go through that in order to get this stuff working.

Before I begin, I have to ask, WHY is it that none of the modders make it so that the files their mods need are preinstalled instead of making the users go through a massive, nasty rabbit hole of dependency to get their content working? I understand that some mods do not need others, but with sex lab, sex lab aroused, and sex lab tools, along with bodyslide and shlongs of skyrim, it would make sense for them all to be in one mod, because every single sex mod uses every single one, somehow.

Alright, with that out of the way, I know I've got WAY too many mods installed for what I want. I want to effectively, completely uninstall every sex mod I have, and then have someone tell me exactly what I need, without going down that needless rabbit hole by myself. Thats the reason I'm upset and I really cant go down it again just to fix some stupid stuff.

Someone, please give me a list of the mods I need to fuck a horse in Skyrim SE, in the order they need to be installed. I'm sure the load order is fucked up but I've got no idea how to bring up something like load order, which should be much more accessible with Vortex than it is. I've tried getting this stuff to work myself for the past two weeks to no avail.

I cannot use a mod and a list of it's dependencies. I need a list of everything, including the dependency's dependency, and so forth, in the order they need to be installed/loaded, please.

I am sorry if I seem upset, and I am. I've wasted literal days trying to get this crap running. please help me

Okay, so most things seem to be working.

But I cannot get spiders to work, period. Tried with both vanilla spawn and Hentai Creatures. It's not even that there's no animation, it's simply that the sex scene never triggers.

This suggest that a check somewhere is failing.

Can I turn on some sort of debugger/logger to see exactly what is happening?

Turns out  I don't have giant spider animation. Really?

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Is this for Skyrim SE? I've seen it before but it didn't look compatible with SE. 

Also, I'm at work so I can't look long, but ive got some questions.

How do I bring up the fnis WINDOW manually? The fnis exe won't bring it up immediately or at all sometimes.

How do set load order with vortex?

Should I be using vortex? I've heard plenty of good things about nmm and the other mod manager, but vortex was much easier and simpler to install. 

10 hours ago, imazombie358 said:

Is this for Skyrim SE? I've seen it before but it didn't look compatible with SE. 

Also, I'm at work so I can't look long, but ive got some questions.

How do I bring up the fnis WINDOW manually? The fnis exe won't bring it up immediately or at all sometimes.

How do set load order with vortex?

Should I be using vortex? I've heard plenty of good things about nmm and the other mod manager, but vortex was much easier and simpler to install. 

Download "SexLabandMNC_Install_Guide_V4_4.7z"

Extract it and read "Install Guide Notes 64bitSE.txt"

You can run FNIS from it's install path, or from your shortcut in your mod manager. If you don't have a shortcut, you'll want to set that up. Google videos for this.

This is the one from gamerpoets, he has some good stuff. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYEAnTdZb-s

If you mean when running fnis how it disappears into the background and there's no icon on the task bar, you can bring it back to the foreground with task manager.

Spoiler

Right click on an empty spot on your taskbar and select task manager
image.png.cb9ea9f56bca3d22c20694b59fa6eeae.png

If needed, click "more details" at the bottom of the task manager

When you expand fnis, you can right click on the revealed fnis to bring it to the front.

image.png.792ef4b8f592f7a980c644d3044fb69c.png

To set load order with vortex, you'll want to set rules for the mods and esps. In the mod part, which mod overwrites another mod will be your install order.  overwritten = installed first. overwriting = installed last. If there are no conflicts, you don't need to worry about the order.  For the esp part, you'll want to follow the guide. If loot/vortex doesn't sort them right, then you create a custom rule.

Example: say esp1 loads after esp2 to get esp2 towards the top and esp 1 towards the bottom. They do not have to all be next to each other. Relative order is ok. You can have esps 5 through 20 between esp1 and 2, all that matters is 1 is after 2.

I haven't used vortex in a while, so if you need more help on that, you'll need to google guides on how to do that too or ask in the vortex forum on the nexus.

Tip: For things like papyrus, jcontainers, and fiss, nothing should overwrite the mods providing these. Sexlab does contain papyrus, so papyrus should overwrite sexlab.

I wouldn't use NMM any more, but some people do. Install order absolutely matters with NMM,  so you may find yourself reinstalling a lot to get things 'right'. You can't reorder anything except esps after a mod has been installed with NMM. It will have trouble installing large mods - you may need to try a few times before the mod properly installs.

MO2 has about the same learning curve as Vortex, but does allow you more control. With more control comes more responsibility for making sure you do your due diligence on mod and load order, and resolving conflicts. I do think the concepts of mod order and load order are basically the same for vortex and  MO2, just implemented differently. Which mod manager you prefer is up to you.

On 8/7/2020 at 7:31 AM, zarantha said:

Doesn't matter. It's a single script and it's source file that are conflicting. If you compare the source and script they are the same.

What "Doesn't matter"? I don't understand the problem here. The whole mod doesn't seem to be working and this is the only thing my mod manager shows, i suppose it disables that mod not to have instant ctd skyrim, thus mnc doesn't even appear in the ui.

I asked what should i do about that and you reply "doesn't matter", sorry, that just blows my mind.

5 minutes ago, VladDOS said:

What "Doesn't matter"? I don't understand the problem here. The whole mod doesn't seem to be working and this is the only thing my mod manager shows, i suppose it disables that mod not to have instant ctd skyrim, thus mnc doesn't even appear in the ui.

I asked what should i do about that and you reply "doesn't matter", sorry, that just blows my mind.

one file gets replaced by exactly the same file included in another mod.

this means, it doesn't matter.

5 hours ago, VladDOS said:

For the conflict you are seeing, the mods are conflicting on 2 files. The files are both the same in each mod. Since only one copy of the file can be used, and both are the same, it doesn't matter which mod wins the conflict.

Maybe you can explain what's not working. You've asked about:

--MNC version that is compatible with SLAL

--What to do with a conflict between MNC and SLAL

Neither of those are "the mod is not working". Or if you don't want to explain what is not working, look through the troubleshooting steps on the LE mod page. The troubleshooting steps are the same for both SE and LE.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

2 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

so i have to install v 12.08b and hentai creatures ? so many files in download not sure what to choose

yes... and don't forget the requirements....

22 minutes ago, whateverdontcare said:

Yes, please at least tell us what the different files are! There's absolutely no information given about this mod. I don't even know exactly what it does except there's another mod it's a requirement for. So I'm trying to install this but don't know how because there's so many different files

you might look at the version numbers and pick the newest version.

for both of you: 

On 8/7/2020 at 7:58 AM, MadMansGun said:

40 minutes ago, T-lam said:

animation runs, but wispmothers remains idle.

tested also on pale lady.

that just sounds like a behavior file problem

NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

my concern is/was the crashing problem they had/have.

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that just sounds like a behavior file problem

my concern is/was the crashing problem they had/have.

Yea, I did it, but my guess, it's related also to the too many behaviour files, not to mention the animations.

But I like it that way with 20 random sit idles, walking, fighting standing etc. 

To be fair, animated wispmother is not top priority to me.

I will generate the file again, but as said, not a big problem.

Btw, posting your famous link would make me smile more ?

"See MadMansGun site for changes". 

Does this refer to the forum for the LE version on here or does the creator have his own site?

I was having horse skeleton related crashes but found a fix for it (somewhere on LL. Damn my memory) so my MNC is pretty stable right now apart from the occasional missing penis (eek!)

I'm wondering if the latest version addresses that issue? ?

43 minutes ago, Teddar said:

Does this refer to the forum for the LE version on here or does the creator have his own site?

LE version's front page.

44 minutes ago, Teddar said:

the occasional missing penis

see the trouble shooting section of the install guide.