More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

17 minutes ago, somenickname123 said:

Does anyone happen to know how to remove the MNC start page (dragon fucking a horse, fucking a wolf, and so on) and the MNC loading screens (werewolf jerking off)? 

Thanks in advance! 

Here´s your answer:

On 6/29/2020 at 1:51 PM, UndeadCreed said:

I deleted immersive creatures, immersive creatures was the problem

I know this was a while ago but I noticed that nobody had mentioned this to you yet;

Just so you know, you can keep immersive creatures while using creature sex mods like MNC if you get Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures to provide genitalia meshes for all of the creatures added by the mod. :)

2 hours ago, somenickname123 said:

Does that only remove the start screen or does it kick out the explicit loading screens as well? (Both would be ideal.)

That one only replaces the animated start screen of the creature group sex with the vanilla one.

The horny loading screens will be removed by adding the attached patch (ESL) below.

It replaces the modified Alduin Wall animation loading screen with the vanilla one and changes the random conditions of the newly added loading screens to not happen at all anymore.

HornyCreatures - Remove Loading Screens.7z

1 hour ago, Husky1o1 said:

That one only replaces the animated start screen of the creature group sex with the vanilla one.

The horny loading screens will be removed by adding the attached patch (ESL) below.

It replaces the modified Alduin Wall animation loading screen with the vanilla one and changes the random conditions of the newly added loading screens to not happen at all anymore.

HornyCreatures - Remove Loading Screens.7z 353.17 kB · 0 downloads

You're a legend, thanks! 

Do you have any mods installed which change foxes or skeevers or some general animal diversity mod?

It´s very hard for anyone to help fix your car if you just pick up the phone and tell the them "my car is making a strange noise", right?

Please consult the various threads in the forum with Q&As and explanations on how to seek help.

On 7/21/2020 at 1:27 PM, hexiest said:

I know this was a while ago but I noticed that nobody had mentioned this to you yet;

Just so you know, you can keep immersive creatures while using creature sex mods like MNC if you get Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures to provide genitalia meshes for all of the creatures added by the mod. :)

Immersive creatures made me crash anyway a couple of times because of baby bear cub

okay I am trying to understand what went wrong....   so I see this thing pop up from this mod when my game crashes where it is an error called "novehiclefix.exe" or something like that and I don't quite understand the problem with it nor why its even happening but it kind of fucks up my game with lag I guess.   does anyone have any ideas?

Just now, Subboyty said:

okay I am trying to understand what went wrong....   so I see this thing pop up from this mod when my game crashes where it is an error called "novehiclefix.exe" or something like that and I don't quite understand the problem with it nor why its even happening but it kind of fucks up my game with lag I guess.   does anyone have any ideas?

Netscriptframework logs the errors in overwrite

8 minutes ago, Subboyty said:

don't fully understand what you mean there...   

Mod netscriptframework, just install it to have a hint what's relevant for the ctd.

With MO2 the log can be found in the overwrite.

For other organizers I have no idea where the log can be found.

49 minutes ago, Subboyty said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95985-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/page/51/?tab=comments#comment-3011817

Now I messed up my fnis behavior file for mnc.

Installed a poser and hit the limit.

Message popped up to many animations on game loading , > 16k.

Deinstalled poser and ran fnis again.

Critters now remain in idle. Before I am going to deinstall mnc trough fnis and run fnis again

I want create a backup of this file and learn what went wrong with this file.

My question to this

Are the mnc and human generated files splitted in 2 files ?

MO2 installation, are those files located in the sandbox of mo and what are the filenames ?

I prefer to ask here before I start fiddling around without knowing what exactly I do.

3 hours ago, T-lam said:

Are the mnc and human generated files splitted in 2 files ?

it's more like 47 (depending on what your counting).

3 hours ago, T-lam said:

Critters now remain in idle.

try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"

also try reloading the animations in game after you do that:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

it's more like 47 (depending on what your counting).

try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"

also try reloading the animations in game after you do that:

tx MMG

now I know what went wrong.

I never switched on verbose. The popup 'registration done' comes far before registration has finished in verbose log.

I closed the MCM to early. This might have messed up the registration.

everything seems to be ok now again.