More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

9 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

A. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
B. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures"

and make sure it's not a Draugr/creature from a mod, many mods add "new" creatures that just look like the stock ones.

I deleted immersive creatures, immersive creatures was the problem

I've been playing Fallout 4 for the past year or so...been awhile since I was in Skyrim. But, tired of the crap with F4, most of those mods are just busted and the animations are sub-par. Not staged like here with a beginning, middle and orgasmic end.

So, reinstalled everything but...seems times have changed and not for the better. :(

I, too, reverted to MNC 11 and the standalone Creature Framework. Had to re-register in CF to get erect shlongs on excited critters but only dogs react.  No action from the horses or goats in this town. Dogs get right to it, but the horses just stand there with their arousal climbing thru the roof.

Most of the comments here are about erections which is one thing...initiating a scene is something else and that seems borked.

Im having an issue I can't seem to find the answer to.

The animations start and the pc is animating animating correctly but the creatures just stand there...

I've tried cleaning the frameworks, re registering them with slal, and re running nemesis, not sure what else to try unless its an issue with nemesis

3 hours ago, Malphias said:

Doesn't work. Dog...yes. Horse...no. Tracking down some SKSE errors right now...might be something there.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 650, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

2 hours ago, hawk12 said:

Im having an issue I can't seem to find the answer to.

The animations start and the pc is animating animating correctly but the creatures just stand there...

I've tried cleaning the frameworks, re registering them with slal, and re running nemesis, not sure what else to try unless its an issue with nemesis

did you forget the FNIS creature pack?

Hey guys i have in error

SetVehicleFixplugin.dll (MoreNastyCritters v12_06A.7z). not valid dll (code 193)

i've deleted SetVehicleFixplugin.dll and still telling me the same error

i have SSE and i am using Vortex

the mod name MoreNastyCritters_v12_06A.7z

i am new to mods

pls help.

2 hours ago, DarkGhost123 said:

Hey guys i have in error

SetVehicleFixplugin.dll (MoreNastyCritters v12_06A.7z). not valid dll (code 193)

i've deleted SetVehicleFixplugin.dll and still telling me the same error

i have SSE and i am using Vortex

the mod name MoreNastyCritters_v12_06A.7z

i am new to mods

pls help.

Hi,

I was getting the same thing.  I deleted the dll and Vortex will continued to give the error, until you load into the game. On Exiting the game, load vortex again and the error message should be gone.

Hope this helps

1 hour ago, satanfist said:

Hi,

I was getting the same thing.  I deleted the dll and Vortex will continued to give the error, until you load into the game. On Exiting the game, load vortex again and the error message should be gone.

Hope this helps

i have fixed my problem thanks.

Hi,

I believe there is a problem with the Creature Framework (CF)(v2.00) packaged with More Nasty Creatures (MNC)(v12_06A).

I recently had need to perform a clean install of skyrim se. I decided to upgrade the creature framework I was using (Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE)

with the one included in MoreNastyCritters_v12_06A. I quickly noticed that features were not automatically being applied to aroused creatures. In
particular, horses. The 'puppeteer' feature in Sexlab Aroused and Creature Framework were both showing that creatures were aroused, but no feature shows. The
only way to get the feature to show, was to manually override in CF puppeteer. I read  a suggestion for those having issues, they could overwrite the CF in 12_06A

However, a dialog box keeps popping up warning "A downgrade in CF would break things"

? How do you break something that is already broken?

For anyone who has problems with the features not being applied to creatures automaticely, this is what I did.

1. A new game or a clean game save using 'fallrim tools'.
  2. First install Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE. Load the game to ensure that the CF installs and configures properly in the Mod Configuration Menu (MCM).
  3. Repackage MoreNastyCritters_v12_06A with an archiving tool to exclude CreatureFramework.esm (v2). This ensures that CF v2 does not upgrade the existing CF package .
  4.  Install the repackaged MNC. CF should now work nicely again with MNC, without the need to manually attach features to aroused creatures

Hope this helps

6 hours ago, satanfist said:

Repackage MoreNastyCritters_v12_06A with an archiving tool to exclude CreatureFramework.esm (v2). This ensures that CF v2 does not upgrade the existing CF package .

or get 7zip and drag&drop 1.1.0-pre2A-SE into MoreNastyCritters_v12_06A.

Where is this stand alone version? My kingdom for the standalone version. I"ve exhausted other efforts to fix crashing and creature schlongs not appearing, and this Creature Framework SE version is not displaying very many creature schlongs on it's list. Just a handful. Even after "re-registering" and "Cleaning Creatures" the list stays short and schlongs do not appear. So I tested something by "force updating" a spider and the game CTDs every time.  There must be a long checklist that I can say I've been through troubleshooting. All required mods, the right versions, load order, but I cannot find this standalone version to test it.

4 minutes ago, oneway2play said:

Where is this stand alone version? My kingdom for the standalone version. I"ve exhausted other efforts to fix crashing and creature schlongs not appearing, and this Creature Framework SE version is not displaying very many creature schlongs on it's list. Just a handful. Even after "re-registering" and "Cleaning Creatures" the list stays short and schlongs do not appear. So I tested something by "force updating" a spider and the game CTDs every time.  There must be a long checklist that I can say I've been through troubleshooting. All required mods, the right versions, load order, but I cannot find this standalone version to test it.

Well here goes. First of all thanks Pfiffy for all your work, and thanks to those in this thread who helped me troubleshoot my current problem indirectly. I read through a lot of this forum for answers, but, here's the thing ....

I once ran 285 mods nicely with MO2. Now I'm new to SSE, New to Vortex. Can you guess? My computer fried. So here I am rebuilding this house of cards with a Creature Framework issue. I'm just now starting a new character in Helgen (Vanilla start), new computer, new game.

Issue #1: The Creature Framework (1.1.0-pre2A-SE) shows few creatures on it's list. (Draugr, Dragons, and Bear only) 

Issue #2: Schlongs do not appear. (In Helgen LOL on the spiders or the bear or creatures that I consoled in for testing)

Issue #3: Using Pfiffy's cool crosshairs feature to force the creature schlong causes an immediate CTD., thus why I am here in this forum.

What I have tried:

1) Re-register all mods in CF

2) Clear Creatures in CF

3) Uninstall CFramework, cleansave, reinstall (without the Animal SOS mod, just MNC, to test the animal SOS mod, but got the same issue)

4) Start a new game (3 times)

5) The only success I had was a consoled Chaurus using Pfiffy's force feature without a CTD. Once that worked.

6) As per Bogart69's thread I moved Papyrus and JContainers and UIextensions low on the mod order

7) Placed Pfiffy's Standalone MNC after CFramework. 

8  )  Got as far as Riverwood and testing there, same issue.

9) Cross-Checked versions of utitities. My harddrive is new. Game is new. All mods are latest update. Microsoft 3++, check. 

HEEEEELP!!!!!

My load order in Vortex:

# Automatically generated by Vortex
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
FlowerGirls SE.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
MassMatchMakerSE.esp
ASOS Race Patch.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
OneWithNature.esp
Animal_SOS.esp
SOS - Animal Addon.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
Bijin - UCMT.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLabRandomSex.esp
BD UUNP Collection.esp
ModestElderly.esp
KSWigsSMP.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLabFuck'EmUp.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
DW.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
RaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp
Super Simple Lock Bash.esp
EpicHacksM.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
StressAndTrauma.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
Additional Player Voices for Skyrim.esp
Highheels.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
Keep It Clean.esp
SLPrivacy.esp
FNISspells.esp
FNIS.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
SLATE.esp
3BBB.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
KeepItClean-ArtisanSoap.esp
WA_BathWidget.esp
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Serana.esp
Serana - Hair Physics.esp
Bijin AIO - Hair Physics - AI Overhaul Patch.esp
BijinAIO2018_SleepingInnkeepers_Patch.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp

31 minutes ago, oneway2play said:
Spoiler

Well here goes. First of all thanks Pfiffy for all your work, and thanks to those in this thread who helped me troubleshoot my current problem indirectly. I read through a lot of this forum for answers, but, here's the thing ....

I once ran 285 mods nicely with MO2. Now I'm new to SSE, New to Vortex. Can you guess? My computer fried. So here I am rebuilding this house of cards with a Creature Framework issue. I'm just now starting a new character in Helgen (Vanilla start).

Issue #1: The Creature Framework (1.1.0-pre2A-SE) shows few creatures on it's list. (Draugr, Dragons, and Bear only) 

Issue #2: Schlongs do not appear. (In Helgen LOL on the spiders or the bear or creatures that I consoled in for testing)

Issue #3: Using Pfiffy's cool crosshairs feature to force the creature schlong causes an immediate CTD., thus why I am here in this forum.

What I have tried:

1) Re-register all mods in CF

2) Clear Creatures in CF

3) Uninstall CFramework, cleansave, reinstall (without the Animal SOS mod, just MNC, to test the animal SOS mod, but got the same issue)

4) Start a new game (3 times)

5) The only success I had was a consoled Chaurus using Pfiffy's force feature without a CTD. Once that worked.

6) As per Bogart69's thread I moved Papyrus and JContainers low on the mod order

7) Placed Pfiffy's Standalone MNC after CFramework. 

HEEEEELP!!!!!

My load order in Vortex:

# Automatically generated by Vortex
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
FlowerGirls SE.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
MassMatchMakerSE.esp
ASOS Race Patch.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
OneWithNature.esp
Animal_SOS.esp
SOS - Animal Addon.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
Bijin - UCMT.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLabRandomSex.esp
BD UUNP Collection.esp
ModestElderly.esp
KSWigsSMP.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLabFuck'EmUp.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
DW.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
RaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp
Super Simple Lock Bash.esp
EpicHacksM.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
StressAndTrauma.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
Additional Player Voices for Skyrim.esp
Highheels.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
Keep It Clean.esp
SLPrivacy.esp
FNISspells.esp
FNIS.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
SLATE.esp
3BBB.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
KeepItClean-ArtisanSoap.esp
WA_BathWidget.esp
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Serana.esp
Serana - Hair Physics.esp
Bijin AIO - Hair Physics - AI Overhaul Patch.esp
BijinAIO2018_SleepingInnkeepers_Patch.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp

You may want to look at the Installation section for the original LE version of More Nasty Critters because it includes solutions for commonly encountered problems.  For example, you have MoreNastyCritters.esp loaded before XPMSE.esp -- the original mod page warns

Warning: if you have it please load XP32/XPMSE before MNC. Do not let there skeletons overwrite MNC or your game may crash or have floating dick problems, MNCv12 is using nodes not found in these skeleton mods.

There are other potential problems that we can't detect by plugin lists such as if you installed FNIS Creature Pack SE or if you properly registered MNC animations in SexLab Animation Loader.  There is also a more detailed MNC Installation Guide available.

Message recieved Jbravo. Working on things. But the load order text file is wrong? My Vortex mod list shows I have the correct load order, not anything like what the text file said. Very strange. XPMSE is #30. MNC is #33. And the rules confirm.  Very strange. I'll be reading up on things thanks.

16 hours ago, jbravo said:

You may want to look at the Installation section for the original LE version of More Nasty Critters because it includes solutions for commonly encountered problems.  For example, you have MoreNastyCritters.esp loaded before XPMSE.esp -- the original mod page warns

Warning: if you have it please load XP32/XPMSE before MNC. Do not let there skeletons overwrite MNC or your game may crash or have floating dick problems, MNCv12 is using nodes not found in these skeleton mods.

There are other potential problems that we can't detect by plugin lists such as if you installed FNIS Creature Pack SE or if you properly registered MNC animations in SexLab Animation Loader.  There is also a more detailed MNC Installation Guide available.

Wow I'm at a loss. I'm too stupid to own a computer or play this game apparently but dammit if everything is done right, 4 days of this shit and I'm done. Looks like I'm going clear mods from Vortex and start over one mod at a fucking time. Well I'm learning Vortex fast anyway. Now lets see what the "purge mods" button does. 

Wow. MNC v12.06a was working fine, now suddenly the game CTD between the logo screen and the main menu screen like there's a missing master. I even brought it down to only USSEP, MNC, Sexlab, JContainers, Zaz8, FNIS, Skyui, SL Aroused Redux, and the included creature framework, and it still CTD at the same place. Even with MNC v12.02 it's like all of a sudden MNC is blocked. If I disable the MNC

Holy hell, I must have overwritten MNC with the stand alone Creature Framework and forgot, that's why it worked, and then after the reinstall didn't work. DERP.....     BUT!!!  I did that and it was still happening. Turns out it was Animal SOS SE. I'm not sure if the conversion by olebronkosrak is messed up, or the original mod is simply no longer compatible with MNC after the changes that have been made. Anyone else have an idea?