More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

2 hours ago, saltshade said:

MO2 found an incompatible plugin:

• Couldn't load SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll (MoreNastyCritters_v12_06A). A DLL is invalid (code 193).

Is this serious? Did you update the mod 20th april this year?

Have you thought that as so many people use this mod there may be an answer somewhere in this thread?  

As has been stated many times, it is nor required. Just remove it.

11 hours ago, General Neondaze said:

Have you thought that as so many people use this mod there may be an answer somewhere in this thread?  

As has been stated many times, it is nor required. Just remove it.

Lol, sorry but I'd have to read the whole thread to find that post. It could be said in the description if the author is still around to fix it. Anyway, I updated my signature in honor of the moment.

21 minutes ago, LadyJade90 said:

how do i make my character show up as the black and white herm werewolf?

you need this mod:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5465-horny-creatures-of-skyrim-special-edition/

and the "Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch" from the LE version's Mod Compatibility Kit:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

( HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7z\HCOS Werewolf extras\Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch\readme.txt )

20 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

you need this mod:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5465-horny-creatures-of-skyrim-special-edition/

and the "Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch" from the LE version's Mod Compatibility Kit:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

( HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7z\HCOS Werewolf extras\Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch\readme.txt )

just copy the esp to data for the patch?

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

did you try v3.0.7?

I did, seems like the best work around i can do is spawn a husky, then use amazing follower tweaks to make it a follower, then use Lazy Renamer to make the dog more unique.

at least this way I can assure that BakaFactory's ABC actually works :P

Has anyone tried making CBPC configs for the MNC meshes? I've been trying to add collider nodes from MNC's nif models, but I can't seem to get it to work...

I know about ASOS which seems to work with CBPC, but its models dont work well with animations like MNC does.

Edit: when I say CBPC configs, I mean how to get things like vagina opening and belly bulge to happen earlier. Right now it seems it only happens at the base of the schlong.

On 6/3/2020 at 3:44 PM, MadMansGun said:

yes...unless your using a mod manager, in that case you would/may need to repack it into a new 7zip.

it worked thank you one more question though. is there a way to make the penis bigger? mine seems to not be the dog one but a normal one thats small compared to the regular herm wolves ive seen

2 hours ago, LadyJade90 said:

it worked thank you one more question though. is there a way to make the penis bigger? mine seems to not be the dog one but a normal one thats small compared to the regular herm wolves ive seen

turn off werewolves in SOS's MCM.

24 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

turn off werewolves in SOS's MCM.

turns out my problem was my werewolf form just wasn"t getting erect so i fixed it by just renaming a copy of the hard nif to the name for the soft nif giving my werewolf a permanent erection which solved my issue. for future reference though you mean the werewolf race option in the various penis types right? thank you for helping me btw. i generally find the answers on my own but the creature sexlab features have been giving me trouble and it seemed easier to ask rather than keep torturing myself. was also wondering about how i can start sex animations while in werewolf form i can masturbate but i cant access the spells while in beast form

I can't find a solution in this topic, so I hope someone can help me out. I can't get any of the MNC animations to play. When they start both my character and the creature kind of stutter in place as if they're constantly turning. Anyone experience this before and, hopefully, know how to fix?

Is it possible in the future we'll see a female Falmer animation in the future, cause right now all the ones seem to be for male Falmer. I tried testing it out and it wouldn't work until I turned off match creature genders in Sexlab and then played a male one.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen this on Nexus - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37142

As I understand it (which is hardly at all), it's a patch intended to deal with the intentional ITMs in XP32 in the event of XP32 being overwritten by other plugins. With MNC being a plugin that wants to go after XP32 I wonder if it's a good idea to use this and if it might help at all with game stability and so on.

I lack the modding knowledge to understand really what it's all about, but it seems as if XP32/MNC might be exactly the kind of scenario that the patch is intended for?

Only some MNC animations show up on SLAL for me :( and the ones that aren't there, for example giant animations, play but my character is standing still while the giant does the animation. Is there a fix to this? Only the animations on SLAL with (MNC) work.