More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

20 minutes ago, AlexSenpai said:

Came to my attention just now that Werewolves get cocks from SoS. If I simply disable the werewolf race in all my SoS Cock shape menus, they will default to the MNC option that's selected in creature framework, correct? The SoS cocks didn't seem to fit any of the animations fine at all. There also isn't an option to have werewolves handled by SoS in the CF, only to disable them which I assume would be the same thing - but still, it didn't work well with almost all of the animations, so MNC cock it is. I disabled SoS for the werewolf race, the ww got a sheath from MNC, but in the animation it reverted back to SoS?

you need to disable werewolves in all sos menus, CF and SOS fight each other if you don't.

.......also do you have YiffyAge installed? because bad dog has created a problem in his "YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp", he has armatures in his penis armors that link to werewolf penis meshes....therefor it's making non-werewolf sos settings act like werewolf settings.

3 minutes ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I just download and install the latest version of this mod (V12.06A). However, the MO2 keeps saying it couldn't load SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll (MoreNastyCritters_v12_06A). A DLL is invalid (code 193).  Has anyone encountered this issue?

I think I just find the solution on previous page.

4 minutes ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I just download and install the latest version of this mod (V12.06A). However, the MO2 keeps saying it couldn't load SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll (MoreNastyCritters_v12_06A). A DLL is invalid (code 193).  Has anyone encountered this issue?

Here´s your answer:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95985-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/?do=findComment&comment=3011817

After spending all weekend (Edit: my weekend is thurs-sat) upgrading to SSE from Oldrim, I came across an issue where the creature animations wouldn't start. male/female animations did, and even would start during the creature ones, but the creatures would just stand there. I completely uninstalled everything after an afternoon of failing to fix the problem, and restarted this morning installing one at a time. The issue is with MNC somehow.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
Insignificant Object Remover.esp
SkyTweak.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
FNISspells.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
MassMatchMakerSE.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
XPMSE.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

Above is my LO after LOOT

Below is my FNIS log.

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   5/23/2020 3:30:57 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2 ...     ChAnims:21(18)     CTD:3.3%     pOpt:2.2%
        NOTE: FNISSexyMove has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...     ChAnims:94     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5.6%     pOpt:1.5%
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 6 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 3 total groups: 27 added file slots: 162 alternate files: 18

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...

1665 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 1665  CTD:14.2%  pOpt:5.5%  max: 11697  LC: 3724 (max. 26162)

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

Why aren't the creatures animating?

MO tells me the Creature Framework within MNC is from Oldrim (form 43 plugin), but if I put CF after MNC in the overwrite order of MO2, that error goes away. I can't get it to update to SSE manually because I can't save it in CK...

And I checked beforehand, and before adding MNC and just using basic Slab creature animations, they worked.

Edit: Did more research, and removed the CF stand alone installer in favor of the version embedded into MNC. Neither of them give me the CF in the MCM and that doesn't help me either, because now I feel thats a whole other can of worms.

Also reloaded XPMSSE before MNC as recommended.

4 hours ago, semper_solus said:

After spending all weekend (Edit: my weekend is thurs-sat) upgrading to SSE from Oldrim, I came across an issue where the creature animations wouldn't start. male/female animations did, and even would start during the creature ones, but the creatures would just stand there. I completely uninstalled everything after an afternoon of failing to fix the problem, and restarted this morning installing one at a time. The issue is with MNC somehow.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
Insignificant Object Remover.esp
SkyTweak.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
FNISspells.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
MassMatchMakerSE.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
XPMSE.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

Above is my LO after LOOT

Below is my FNIS log.

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   5/23/2020 3:30:57 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2 ...     ChAnims:21(18)     CTD:3.3%     pOpt:2.2%
        NOTE: FNISSexyMove has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...     ChAnims:94     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5.6%     pOpt:1.5%
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 6 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 3 total groups: 27 added file slots: 162 alternate files: 18

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...

1665 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 1665  CTD:14.2%  pOpt:5.5%  max: 11697  LC: 3724 (max. 26162)

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

Why aren't the creatures animating?

MO tells me the Creature Framework within MNC is from Oldrim (form 43 plugin), but if I put CF after MNC in the overwrite order of MO2, that error goes away. I can't get it to update to SSE manually because I can't save it in CK...

And I checked beforehand, and before adding MNC and just using basic Slab creature animations, they worked.

Edit: Did more research, and removed the CF stand alone installer in favor of the version embedded into MNC. Neither of them give me the CF in the MCM and that doesn't help me either, because now I feel thats a whole other can of worms.

Also reloaded XPMSSE before MNC as recommended.

Are creatures enabled in SexLab?

Edit: and ignore the form 43 warning. CF works just fine without converting to 44, it's not needed.

A lot of SE users have problems with the new CF, so have the standalone SE version of CF overwrite MNC's CF.

To me this looks more like the wrong DDS file for this mesh (or the other way around) ... but just guessing. I used different horse replacers, Foals of Skyrim, Wild Herds, Light Body Horse Replacer - none had any difficulties. They would just not work with SexLab, but that´s obvious as they introduce their own NPCs or meshes which can´t be affected by MNC.

7 hours ago, Husky1o1 said:

To me this looks more like the wrong DDS file for this mesh (or the other way around) ... but just guessing. I used different horse replacers, Foals of Scyrim, Wild Herds, Light Body Horse Replacer - none had any difficulties. They would just not work with SexLab, but that´s obvious as they introduce their own NPCs or meshes which can´t be affected by MNC.

I actually found the "answer" a few pages back (just a load order swap) but it removed the skins. It's slightly annoying to have lower quality horses than everything else but whatever I guess. Thanks for the input though.

I am getting warnings and errors in Papyrus, apparently from the Hentai Creatures. They do act alright, all works fine, but in the log I see a lot of this:

warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp29"
stack:
    [ (FF00143D)].HentaiCreaturesActor.TRAIN() - "HentaiCreaturesActor.psc" Line 131
    [ (FF00143D)].HentaiCreaturesActor.OnUpdate() - "HentaiCreaturesActor.psc" Line ?
ERROR: Static function SetModifier not found on object mfgconsolefunc. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [ (FF00143D)].HentaiCreaturesActor.TRAIN() - "HentaiCreaturesActor.psc" Line 133
    [ (FF00143D)].HentaiCreaturesActor.OnUpdate() - "HentaiCreaturesActor.psc" Line ?

Is this an issue, what causes this?

So after a days worth of finding out why i'd crash in certain areas I found out that the wispNude.nif file was causing me to crash when I went near helgen.

I had recently installed the always erect MNC only mod and when deactivated would also stop the crash, so I from there narrowed which of the meshes would cause

the crash and after testing all the hentai creatures (just using hentai creatures for the test) I noticed summoning Wispmother caused a crash.

After going thru all the different mesh files I found that removing wispNude.nif not only stopped crashes with summoning wispmother but stopped the

crashes to the south and southwest of helgen.

Now I can play the game with the always erect mod on and no crashes near helgen.

15 minutes ago, Teraru said:

So after a days worth of finding out why i'd crash in certain areas I found out that the wispNude.nif file was causing me to crash when I went near helgen.

I had recently installed the always erect MNC only mod and when deactivated would also stop the crash, so I from there narrowed which of the meshes would cause

the crash and after testing all the hentai creatures (just using hentai creatures for the test) I noticed summoning Wispmother caused a crash.

After going thru all the different mesh files I found that removing wispNude.nif not only stopped crashes with summoning wispmother but stopped the

crashes to the south and southwest of helgen.

Now I can play the game with the always erect mod on and no crashes near helgen.

Indeed, great catch! I can replicate this by summoning a Wispmother. The wispNude.nif CTDs.

Hope this can be fixed somehow. @MadMansGun ... anything you can do?

3 hours ago, Husky1o1 said:

well i indeed found some problems with her in LE, but i don't know if it's the cause of the problem over here:

1. some nodes in the mesh got renamed (i assume NifSkope's fucking auto sanitize feature did that, RENAME THE MESHES NOT THE NODES YOU FUCKING PILE OF RETARDED CODE).

2. she was not flagged as female in HC.

3. the ArmorAddon had a wrong template flag applied, and only one of the mesh file paths was filled in.

On 5/23/2020 at 4:47 PM, MadMansGun said:

you need to disable werewolves in all sos menus, CF and SOS fight each other if you don't.

.......also do you have YiffyAge installed? because bad dog has created a problem in his "YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp", he has armatures in his penis armors that link to werewolf penis meshes....therefor it's making non-werewolf sos settings act like werewolf settings.

I don't have YiffAge.
So, disabling the Werewolf race in both cock menus in SoS didn't seem to work. It showed the werewolf cock and then... it didn't. RIght now, the HCOS werewolf cock is gone. Doesn't show. Switching to the horse one? Works. Back to hcos one? Nothing.

I've got these (relevant) mods installed in this order:
SoS SE
XPMSSE
SexLab Framework SE
SLAL SE
SexLabTools
SexLab Aroused SSELoose
SexLab MatchMaker
Creature Framework
More Nasty Critters v12 06A (it overwrites the older creature Framework)
SL Defeat
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf

(Some animation pakcs)
Horny Creatures of Skyrim
Growl - Werebeasts of Skyrim (EnaiSiaion perk/overhaul mod) (I DIDN'T USE THIS MOD SO FAR, all my saves don't have this mod and I turned it off loading an older save. It didn't seem to be a factor, the problems persisted without it!)

I understand Mighty Beasts is most likely interfering with everything, but removing it makes stuff worse. Is there something in how they're loaded that could fix it? Is something overwriting something else? I've found Growl complains if it's placed above Mighty Beasts, not sure for the rest.

I have no idea what happened? It worked *fine* just before that. I spawned a werewolf, it had the correct cock. Animations worked. Then it disappeared?
I tried re-registering mods, to no avail. ALso noticed the the werewolf eyes seem to look off, but maybe they're that way by default.
I've tried disabling Mighty Beasts, and it also didn't have any real effect. What can I do?
Also, switching to the basic MNC werewolf cock either does nothing too, or crashes my game IF there's a werewolf in front of me.

ScreenShot6.png

2 hours ago, AlexSenpai said:

mixing werewolf mods never ends well...also there are some vampire/Serana mods that effect the werewolves as well.

but there is also a high possibility that CF is fucking up....fucking SSE.

46 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

mixing werewolf mods never ends well...also there are some vampire/Serana mods that effect the werewolves as well.

but there is also a high possibility that CF is fucking up....fucking SSE.

Okay... So *maybe* this is all better. I reloaded a save a few saves older. I disabled SoS werewolf race, re-registered CF, saved. Summoned a werewolf, took a few seconds but the sheath showed up.
I quit, disabled the Mighty Beasts mod, and loaded that latest safe. Summon werewolf, the sheath showed up again. I assume getting rid of the Mighty Beasts mod mid-run would be fine, it doesn't change a lot.

Now, the next problem. Is it possible to run Growl with the changes done to werewolves from HCOS? Because the mod complains if it's loaded above it. Yet it does not if it's loaded below it.

EDIT: Also, what decides the colour of the werewolf cock? I can now safely switch between the HCOS, MNC and MNC classic mesh ones (with the first two being apparently just a huge and a regular size of the same thing) - but the colour is gray. Is it random, or can I change it to red?

SkyrimSE 2020-05-26 00-57-26.png

1 hour ago, AlexSenpai said:

Also, what decides the colour of the werewolf cock? I can now safely switch between the HCOS, MNC and MNC classic mesh ones (with the first two being apparently just a huge and a regular size of the same thing) - but the colour is gray. Is it random, or can I change it to red?

for MNC's werewolf just swap the textures names (or edit the mesh with NifSkope) :

Data\textures\MoreNastyCritters\werewolf\werewolf_canine_penis_black.dds

Data\textures\MoreNastyCritters\werewolf\werewolf_canine_penis_red.dds

for HCOS's werewolves there is a folder in the HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.z7 with extra textures in it.

1 hour ago, AlexSenpai said:

Now, the next problem. Is it possible to run Growl with the changes done to werewolves from HCOS? Because the mod complains if it's loaded above it. Yet it does not if it's loaded below it.

the only thing MNC does to the race record is edit the werewolf's height, so just use xedit to remove it from MNC and then set the height to 1.0 in the other mod.

11 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the only thing MNC does to the race record is edit the werewolf's height, so just use xedit to remove it from MNC and then set the height to 1.0 in the other mod.

I think the mod Growl has problems with is actually HornyCreatures, when I move it's ESP below it it no longer shows the warning - when above it it does. MNC is way above them, I believe.

So I booted em up in xedit and the only things they actually change seems to be:
Dawguard adds a "No reanimate" Keyword, that both MNC and HC remove, but then Grown adds back, along with it's own new "IsWerecreature" keyword.

Then, the height. Default vanilla height for a male werewolf is 1.130000, then HC and MNC both set it to 1.0, and Growl reverts it back to the vanilla value.
I think I don't need to change anything, and as long as Growl is loaded below MNC and HC it won't conflict, it seems.

PS: There's also a conflict with the werebear race, since Growl allows you to be one. MNC adds an "Allow PC Dialogue" to werebears, but Growl restores it to the empty vanilla value. Would it be a problem, should I add the flag to Growl, or does an empty value not overwrite a new one? (also male hight value is the exact same way in Werebears too, with Growl putting it back to the original 1.130000)

20 hours ago, MadMansGun said:
23 hours ago, Husky1o1 said:

well i indeed found some problems with her in LE, but i don't know if it's the cause of the problem over here:

1. some nodes in the mesh got renamed (i assume NifSkope's fucking auto sanitize feature did that, RENAME THE MESHES NOT THE NODES YOU FUCKING PILE OF RETARDED CODE).

2. she was not flagged as female in HC.

3. the ArmorAddon had a wrong template flag applied, and only one of the mesh file paths was filled in.

Here is a temporary ELS-flagged fix to be installed after Hentai Creatures, MNC (and if installed, also after MNC Always Erect).

I makes sure that all Wispmother mesh changes are revoked and pointing to the vanilla mesh for the time being:

MNC Wisp Temporary Fix.7z

I'm having an issue where CF won't detect an animal as aroused and so doesn't apply the armor but then if I target the animal CF then recognizes it as aroused and then applies the armor.  I've been troubleshooting MNC and am currently using the standalone CF since the current AIO for MNC seems just as inconsistent.  I attatched a screenshot of the console with the CF debug info.

ScreenShot0.png

@MadMansGun  Thank you for the guide you made that explains installation, and trouble shooting.  The draugrs in my game would just stand during a sex scene.  I tried everything and looked through post and then I found a link to your guide.  Problem fixed!!  Thanks.

Also, after reading some of the post I would assume that cocks sticking out sideways on a dog might be from ABC?  I have that loaded. 

20 minutes ago, ctuck61 said:

after reading some of the post I would assume that cocks sticking out sideways on a dog might be from ABC?  I have that loaded. 

normally it's just the fox that has that problem....and that was/is caused by a small animation export error that will only shows up when the skeleton.hkx is edited.

so what animation/s are you seeing the problem in?

10 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

so what animation/s are you seeing the problem in?

I think it is the missionary animations.  I will have to watch.  I have a couple of animation mods loaded so unsure which one. If I hit "o" and switch to a different animation during the scene it falls back in place.  I have only seen it with the dogs, and then it is random.