More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

4 hours ago, fightninjacv said:

For some reason the animals just stand still when I spawn them and tell them to "Train". Like The animals have the option to do the animations, but they just kinda stand there. Anyone know what issue I'm having? :frown:

No Anims installed, Creatures not activated in SL, Using SL light.... There are many possibilities. 

5 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

It just won't start animations with some creatures. When I call them they come to me but no animation is loaded. The Lust spell has no effect on them and I also can't surrender to them. I have enabled and loaded all animations of the pack and have the required mods installed. 

I need the load order. I wouldn't have uploaded it if it didn't work here...

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I need the load order. I wouldn't have uploaded it if it didn't work here...

I ordered it with LOOT, so I think it should be fine. Maybe I have overlooked something in the settings.

Here you go:

Spoiler

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
unofficial skyrim special edition patch.esp=1
climatesoftamriel.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
UnlimitedBookshelves.esp=1
cutting room floor.esp=1
static mesh improvement mod se.esp=1
smarter combat ai.esp=1
ltlnoautoaim.esp=1
dd - enhanced blood main.esp=1
unleveled_items.esp=1
when vampires attack.esp=1
helmetless-armor-perks.esp=1
barenziahquestmarkers.esp=1
simple aua.esp=1
castle volkihar rebuilt.esp=1
SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp=1
lanterns of skyrim - all in one.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
MVABasic.esp=1
run for your lives.esp=1
immersive patrols ii.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
densegrass.esp=1
waves.esp=1
fpsboost.esp=1
icepenguinworldmap.esp=1
wetandcold.esp=1
Ash Pile Expiration.esp=1
vampire fixes.esp=1
adjustedVampiricDrain.esp=1
LearnBackstab.esp=1
aesextracraftingrecipes.esp=1
skyland.esp=1
circletswithhoods.esp=1
cbcraftablerobes.esp=1
gildergreen regrown.esp=1
kta_archmagebookshelves.esp=1
basic spell scaling.esp=1
BetterShapedWeaponsLW-XB.esp=1
violens se.esp=1
light ancient nord armor.esp=1
craftnordheroarrows.esp=1
apocalypse - magic of skyrim.esp=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
Schlongs of SkyrimSE - Light.esp=1
SLPleasure.esp=1
XPMSSE.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1
SexLabRandomSex.esp=1
SoS_CoT_Patch.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
HornyCreatures.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
open cities skyrim.esp=1
immersive citizens - ai overhaul.esp=1
immersive citizens - ocs patch.esp=1
alternate start - live another life.esp=1
SoS_ImmersiveCitizens_Patch.esp=1
realisticwatertwo.esp=1

4 minutes ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

Here you go:

Hide contents

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
unofficial skyrim special edition patch.esp=1
climatesoftamriel.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
UnlimitedBookshelves.esp=1
cutting room floor.esp=1
static mesh improvement mod se.esp=1
smarter combat ai.esp=1
ltlnoautoaim.esp=1
dd - enhanced blood main.esp=1
unleveled_items.esp=1
when vampires attack.esp=1
helmetless-armor-perks.esp=1
barenziahquestmarkers.esp=1
simple aua.esp=1
castle volkihar rebuilt.esp=1
SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp=1
lanterns of skyrim - all in one.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
MVABasic.esp=1
run for your lives.esp=1
immersive patrols ii.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
densegrass.esp=1
waves.esp=1
fpsboost.esp=1
icepenguinworldmap.esp=1
wetandcold.esp=1
Ash Pile Expiration.esp=1
vampire fixes.esp=1
adjustedVampiricDrain.esp=1
LearnBackstab.esp=1
aesextracraftingrecipes.esp=1
skyland.esp=1
circletswithhoods.esp=1
cbcraftablerobes.esp=1
gildergreen regrown.esp=1
kta_archmagebookshelves.esp=1
basic spell scaling.esp=1
BetterShapedWeaponsLW-XB.esp=1
violens se.esp=1
light ancient nord armor.esp=1
craftnordheroarrows.esp=1
apocalypse - magic of skyrim.esp=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
Schlongs of SkyrimSE - Light.esp=1
SLPleasure.esp=1
XPMSSE.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1
SexLabRandomSex.esp=1
SoS_CoT_Patch.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
HornyCreatures.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
open cities skyrim.esp=1
immersive citizens - ai overhaul.esp=1
immersive citizens - ocs patch.esp=1
alternate start - live another life.esp=1
SoS_ImmersiveCitizens_Patch.esp=1
realisticwatertwo.esp=1

Move XPMSSE at the end.

Aroused above CF...

HCOS and MNC under SLAL

And make sure, That Skyrim SKSE and JC have matching Versions.

Did FNIS complain about something?

47 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Move XPMSSE at the end.

Aroused above CF...

HCOS and MNC under SLAL

And make sure, That Skyrim SKSE and JC have matching Versions.

Did FNIS complain about something?

I changed the load order and ran FNIS again without problems.

Let's see if it helped...

EDIT: I tested it on some creatures. It still doesn't work (at least for Boars, Netches and Dwemer constructs).

4 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

I changed the load order and ran FNIS again without problems.

Let's see if it helped...

EDIT: I tested it on some creatures. It still doesn't work (at least for Boars, Netches and Dwemer constructs).

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

On 4/22/2018 at 8:42 AM, Pfiffy said:

No Anims installed, Creatures not activated in SL, Using SL light.... There are many possibilities. 

I am using SL light :open_mouth: I thought that was the only one that worked with Skyrim Special Edition. Am I able to use the old one somehow?

If SL light doesn't work with this mod on SE then that Would definitely be my issue I'm guessing :tongue:

3 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

Thanks Man (: I ended up doing that a little earlier today after some research however! Sucks because the animations still aren't working. But I think I nailed the issue down.

For some reason I can't get the Sexlab Animation list to open in-game to register to SexLabs.

I let it sit for nearly an hour and no menus/options loaded within it when selected through the mod-configuration menu.

All it shows is the Icon(with the two people fucking) for it indefinitely :c

3 hours ago, fightninjacv said:

Thanks Man (: I ended up doing that a little earlier today after some research however! Sucks because the animations still aren't working. But I think I nailed the issue down.

For some reason I can't get the Sexlab Animation list to open in-game to register to SexLabs.

I let it sit for nearly an hour and no menus/options loaded within it when selected through the mod-configuration menu.

All it shows is the Icon(with the two people fucking) for it indefinitely :c

I guess that is because you don't have jcontainers....

Look for it on nexus. 

ok i was a good boy and did my home work, er well i read all the posts before posting to see if this had been mentioned resolved yet.  It hasn't so either i got a unique problem or not enough people have updated to version E and played long enough to experience the issue.

Basicly after upgrading to E version (pulls up mod manager to make sure it was indeed E version, yep,) Everything seem to be working just fine, until I went down to black reach and started messin around with the falmer.  For some reason, the script is not triggering them to swap armor when aroused, or when targeted as an actor for sex.  Animations for sex fire off, they go through the motions, but all without strippin off their armor, and donning their uhm weapon ;p.  Everything else works fine for NPCs and atleast foxes, wolves, and horses (those were just the ones I noticed while playing, I havnt gone and hunted down everything to see if they got a banana in their pocket when they need one.)

I tried using CF to reregister all mods, and watched via console as they were all reloaded.  I tried disabling and re enabling animation via slal.  I even targeted a falmer with N and checked its arousal with SexLab MCM menue (it was 54, which was 4 points above default threshold and 24 points above me chosen threshold for creatures to Be Aroused.)  Then I used puppet master and set it to forced state Aroused and Showing (not exactly how its written in the mod, just cant remember exact wording and pulling up game to do it again so i could get the exact wording would take to long).

As to how I did the update. I 1. disabled Version D. 2. Installed Version E normaly (which requires telling NMM to do so twice for some reason). 3. Re ran LooT and FNIS. 4. Started game to make sure not CTD etc. 5. deleted Version D.

Any ideas what I broke here, how, fixes? Thanks ahead of time to anyone who takes the time to respond.

Edit: Not Activating ["falmer.......] creature isn't registered. I found and installed Immersive Creatures for SE today aswell, wonder if it replaced the working falmers I had with new ones MNC doesn't recognize and that's why things arnt working :frown:  I'm pretty sure I had Immersive Creatures running on Oldrim as well and those guys worked. hmmmmm

43 minutes ago, ahnkra said:

Edit: Not Activating ["falmer.......] creature isn't registered. I found and installed Immersive Creatures for SE today aswell, wonder if it replaced the working falmers I had with new ones MNC doesn't recognize and that's why things arnt working :frown:  I'm pretty sure I had Immersive Creatures running on Oldrim as well and those guys worked. hmmmmm

yes that mod adds new falmers, you would need bad dog's addon for that mod.

ok so found an odd bug but apparently something in mnc se is causing the giant frost spider in bleak falls barrow to fall to its death when activating it to come down from the hole in the roof. hentai creatures v11.1ese, creature framework v1.1.0, and jcontaners64 v4.1.1 doesn't effect it.

1 hour ago, surenakitten said:

ok so found an odd bug but apparently something in mnc se is causing the giant frost spider in bleak falls barrow to fall to its death when activating it to come down from the hole in the roof. hentai creatures v11.1ese, creature framework v1.1.0, and jcontaners64 v4.1.1 doesn't effect it.

it's a known problem, but so far i have failed to find a solution for it.

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

it's a known problem, but so far i have failed to find a solution for it.

if it helps it appears its animation for coming down starts to early so maybe an animation conflict or timing. iv noticed that its normal animation has a full stop mid air before it actually lands and during the bugged parts the animation and full stop seems to happen in the roof hole or just as its coming out witch leads me to think an animation trigger possibly. hope this is helpful.

Is this supposed to include female meshes for horses and other creatures? I can't seem to find any female creatures at all, and even when I attempt to override the genders through Creature Framework, they still have (albeit permanently flaccid) male genitals. I'm sure I've done something wrong, but I've searched everywhere and tried toggling all kinds of suggested SexLab and Creature Framework settings.

22 minutes ago, BlueCheetah said:

Is this supposed to include female meshes for horses and other creatures? I can't seem to find any female creatures at all, and even when I attempt to override the genders through Creature Framework, they still have (albeit permanently flaccid) male genitals. I'm sure I've done something wrong, but I've searched everywhere and tried toggling all kinds of suggested SexLab and Creature Framework settings.

your looking in the wrong spot, to make female creatures you need to:

A. use the Creation Kit to turn some NPCs into females.

B. use TES5Edit to turn some NPCs into females.

C. use the "sexchange" console command.

D. just use Hentai Creatures and spawn some.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

your looking in the wrong spot, to make female creatures you need to:

A. use the Creation Kit to turn some NPCs into females.

B. use TES5Edit to turn some NPCs into females.

C. use the "sexchange" console command.

D. just use Hentai Creatures and spawn some.

Thank you! I knew it was going to be something simple. I went ahead and added in Hentai Creatures (which seems useful for readily tamed dragons), but the sexchange command works perfectly for me for now. I'll probably crack open the modding tools whenever I get tired of running the command on every other horse in the stables each new game.

Obviously this isn't intended to work with skyrim VR, but so far I've had no trouble - up until I became a vampire lord. The transformation causes a CTD, i assume something to do with the vampire lord meshes not playing well with VR, since removing them fixes the crash (but makes harkon invisible). Any ideas on how i can work around this without removing the entire thing?

25 minutes ago, That weasel said:

Obviously this isn't intended to work with skyrim VR, but so far I've had no trouble - up until I became a vampire lord. The transformation causes a CTD, i assume something to do with the vampire lord meshes not playing well with VR, since removing them fixes the crash (but makes harkon invisible). Any ideas on how i can work around this without removing the entire thing?

It was a lot of struggle to get this working for SE (CF was a beast) and I don't know what might have to be changed to make it work stable in VR. Are the meshes ok for NPC's, or with other words is it just a problem for the Player?

2 hours ago, That weasel said:

I'm also in VR, and now that SKSE VR is being updated, these mods seem more viable.  Can I ask which of these mods you've been able to get working in VR given that even with SKSE there's no SKY UI?  Thanks for the help here.