More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

2 hours ago, andi5000 said:

I have a similar problem and asked Rebel about it as well as in the Aroused Creatures support thread:

Some of the creatures sometimes don´t get their schlongs during the animations, even though I set the arousal in CF to 0.

Which - I would have expected would have them run around with erect schlongs all the time, which also doesn´t work.

Also, I have set the arousal threshold in the various mods triggering events to 0 to see more activity going on.

Yes overriding arousal and then triggering the creature to update also sometimes works, sometimes not.

I had the notion that some of the animals might be female, but

a) this happens also to creatures which are clearly male as they do get schlongs sometimes

b) and I set Aroused Creatures to only regard male creatures, so that no females would get aroused and trigger activities by themselves

c) and also Rebel explained to me that all additional creatures spawned with More Creatures would be male anyway ...

So which "old CF" exactly did the trick then?

So, if in the end this is due to some bug somewhere which results in simply not triggering the schlongs sometimes when they should (maybe Random Sex is faulty?), so maybe there is a way to explicitly 1) turn all creatures in the game into males and/or 2) hardwire erect schlongs to all creatures (by script or individually by console commands)?

About the problem of creatures schlongs not appear during animations, maybe you can use the standalone version of Creature Framework.

I use this one: 

Well, this can´t be the only solution.

I would need to de-install the latest MNC and (to avoid conflicts between an on-board CF and stand-alone CF, which will have different scipts and obviously work differently?), re-install an older version of  MNC (which was explicitly needing the standalone CF), then install the standalone CF, then re-run FNIS, re-do the Animation Load, re-do all my settings, making sure I get the correct load order, maybe even clean my save ... and all of this effort of rolling back only to see if that might work?

There must be a more sustainable way to solve this ...

8 hours ago, andi5000 said:

Well, this can´t be the only solution.

I would need to de-install the latest MNC and (to avoid conflicts between an on-board CF and stand-alone CF, which will have different scipts and obviously work differently?), re-install an older version of  MNC (which was explicitly needing the standalone CF), then install the standalone CF, then re-run FNIS, re-do the Animation Load, re-do all my settings, making sure I get the correct load order, maybe even clean my save ... and all of this effort of rolling back only to see if that might work?

There must be a more sustainable way to solve this ...

Can't you just have the standalone CF overwrite MNC? Or, since most mod managers let you disable plugins individually, and the Creature Framework included in the latest MNC is a separate plugin, just disable the CreatureFramework.esm from MNC and then install CF?

1 minute ago, CanoLathra said:

I'm getting a Code 193 (.dll is not a valid .dll) on SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll in the latest version. Is it my installation, or is the file in the download bad? I tried re-installing and got the same result.

delete the dll.

So, I noticed a animations for the mammoth don't work. The animations "starts", there's sound, just no animation - mammoth is doing it's idle and my character is floating midair inside it. Takes forever to get it to end, seems to be struggling for some reason, also takes a while of the mammoth pushing me around before it teleports and starts the animation - which happens with other creatures too but way less long. Same with mammoths x giants. Haven't come across any other creature animations that don't work, yet at least.

I even deleted all my saves and started clean, re-ran FNIS, re-initialized everything. Disabled all animations, rebuilt the registry, reloaded json, re-added all animations, re-enabled everything. It's looking as it should be fine. Tried some random animations like solo, Deer, Rabbit - those worked properly. Are there some settings I've overlooked checking, something I'm missing? The load order should also be fine, Fnis is only getting over-written by more nasty critters and mighty beasts werewolf (as it's supposed to I believe?).

No idea why mammoths specifically don't work, but most things I've tried so far work just fine.

ScreenShot78.png

4 minutes ago, AlexSenpai said:

mammoth is doing it's idle and my character is floating midair inside it

it could be a bad behavior file:

2. run/rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, if you don't the animations wont work/run.
C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
WARNING: Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files.
you may not even get a error message telling you that this has happened.
make sure FNIS and your mod manager (if your using one) are running with administrator privileges.

NOTE: try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx" and re-running FNIS again, that sometimes helps.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

6 minutes ago, AlexSenpai said:

also takes a while of the mammoth pushing me around before it teleports and starts the animation

turn off "disable starting teleport" in SexLab's MCM.

32 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

it could be a bad behavior file:

turn off "disable starting teleport" in SexLab's MCM.

Disabling the creature pack and letting it re-generate behaviours fixed it. Now all is fine!

I've noticed sometimes creatures will not strip/get erections during animations, but their arousal is supposedly above the treshold of 20. I tried using the puppet menu to force them to update themselves (it does say they're aroused), but it doesn't change. It happens rarely, though, and waiting a day for them to be aroused again will usually make it show up that time.

13 minutes ago, AlexSenpai said:

I tried using the puppet menu to force them to update themselves (it does say they're aroused), but it doesn't change. It happens rarely, though, and waiting a day for them to be aroused again will usually make it show up that time.

try going to the Creature Framework MCM and clicking on "Clear Creatures", then wait a bit to see what happens.

9 hours ago, CanoLathra said:

Can't you just have the standalone CF overwrite MNC? Or, since most mod managers let you disable plugins individually, and the Creature Framework included in the latest MNC is a separate plugin, just disable the CreatureFramework.esm from MNC and then install CF?

I am under the assumption that this will not work, as the latest MNC is built to communicate with its on-board CF, while the standalone-CF requires an older version of MNC which was built to use that. But I may be wrong here, maybe @MadMansGun can give us more insight?

As to the suggestion to Clear Animals in the CF; this in fact worked wonders for me - but only for some time and not on all animals. Some of the schlongs disappear again. Sometimes they come back during their next engagement , sometimes not.

What other parameters other than the arousal threshold define the schlong to be there or not?

What routines need to pass to check on the arousal state of creatues?

What routines need to be executed to apply the schlong?

Just thinking of loud for locating the problem, which may obivously also be caused by any other mods maybe and maybe we all can verify these theories and then look into the codes of the various mods:

• Maybe something overrides the threshold even if set to 0 in the menu? Setting it to 255 or null or something?
  • Maybe some state ("has schlong") is stored somewhere, then the schlong gets removed for some reason but the stored value is not reset so the system thinks there is already a schlong so it doesn´t need refreshing?
  • Maybe the animal-arousal-check-routines are not always executed, e.g. because of some "if-statement" which fails?
  • Maybe the problem is about checking too many creatures? I am currently seeing the difficulties in the town square of Whiterun with More Creatures; within about 60-100 meters there are 2-3 dogs/huskies around, 2-3 horses, 1-2 wolves, then I have two Hentai Creatures as well. Is there a limit as to how many creatures can be handled and refreshed for schlongs?
  • Any other ideas?

1 hour ago, andi5000 said:

I am under the assumption that this will not work, as the latest MNC is built to communicate with its on-board CF, while the standalone-CF requires an older version of MNC which was built to use that. But I may be wrong here, maybe @MadMansGun can give us more insight?

super wrong, MNC will work with any version of CF....there's just the possible problem of scripts from one version of CF getting stuck in your save file.

1 hour ago, andi5000 said:

As to the suggestion to Clear Animals in the CF; this in fact worked wonders for me - but only for some time and not on all animals. Some of the schlongs disappear again. Sometimes they come back during their next engagement , sometimes not.

how much walking around in the wilderness did you do? because one of my newer theories is that creatures are not getting unloaded from the quest's slots:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95985-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/page/44/

well that may be something.....go to the cf performance settings and try reducing the range, also click on the clear creatures button, the CF that come with MNC can only apply itself to 16 creatures at a time.

.....something noteworthy that could be related, a few SLE users (including me) have "bPreemptivelyUnloadCells" set to 1...do any SSE users do that as well?

(i'm assuming no because why would they ever need to) i'm now wondering if that could effect CF.

Figured out the latest updates of v12 cause a ctd for my game after the Bethesda logo. Solo'd it out of the recent mods I isntalled to be the culprit, but v11 at the top of the download page works....any ideas why this is happening? I have jc containers and have nothing but abc overwriting it as abc says to be below it, and it ctds no matter where I place in load order ....

36 minutes ago, macnchz said:

The failed plugins are:
  • Couldn't load SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll (MoreNastyCritters_v12_06A). A DLL is invalid (code 193).

18 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

delete the dll.

On 4/21/2020 at 9:32 PM, MadMansGun said:

delete the dll.

On 5/4/2019 at 6:35 PM, MadMansGun said:

just delete the dll, Pfiffy keeps forgetting to do that.

On 5/14/2019 at 11:05 AM, MadMansGun said:

delete the dll file (Data\SKSE\Plugins\SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll)

@MadMansGun Thanks a lot for your answers and your patience! Heavily appreciated and looking back the the older postings in this thread I learned a lot.

So I did not want to use the stand-alone CF afterall just for testing. I understand why there needs to be a limit on how many creatures are affected. But even with changing the cloak range and cleaning all animals I have the same effect even going to a place with very few creatures; the schlongs come and go in an unpredicatable fashion.

So what I did now - and yes, obviously this does not solve the basic problem, and is entirely not the idea of the mod, having always-erect creatures running around irrespective of their actual arousal state - I followed your advice and created an esl-flagged patch which points all non-erect meshes to the erect ones. I also added the Shephard from Hentai Creatures and also regarded the ones which were not part of the MNC.esp (as in their non-erect states they used the vanilla meshes). I hope I didn´t miss any.

This solved the immediate need for me, and maybe others find it useful too?

Obviously, as you pointed out, this only works if none of the creatues are changed by other mods, and also, this needs to be after MNC in the load order. Let me know if you find this stupid and I should remove the file.

EDIT: Forgot some creatures in the file, so updated it below

More Nasty Critters Always Erect.7z