More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

Same, every time the new update is ported I give it a try but every time I have to revert to the standalone CF as it will work for one time and then all future scenes have no dongers.  Something wrong with the CF after 1.1.0 Pre 2A thats being carried forward.

Also getting "SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll" failed to load error with 12.06A from MO2

10 hours ago, no_way said:

Same, every time the new update is ported I give it a try but every time I have to revert to the standalone CF as it will work for one time and then all future scenes have no dongers.  Something wrong with the CF after 1.1.0 Pre 2A thats being carried forward.

Also getting "SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll" failed to load error with 12.06A from MO2

The last update was to add debug tracing since no one has figured out what's wrong with it.

Delete the dll, it's not needed.

13 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

the fox skeleton should be small, "NPC Root [Root]" should be scaled to 0.7200.

Alrighty then, I obviously wasn't paying close attention to the foxes. Probably because they haven't molested me recently. Thank you for the correction.

updated troubleshooting based on my current out of my ass theories:

Aroused mesh not getting/staying applied during animations:
1. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
in SSE some people are having extra problems with the new version of Creature Framework included with MNC, so here are some more things to try:
2. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures"....(and then maybe add "bPreemptivelyUnloadCells=1" to the skyrim.ini file in your save folder, it should go under the "[General]" section)
3. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save. (wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register)
4. go to the Creature Framework MCM and enter the performance settings, increase the "Cloak Cooldown" to 10.
5. if still not working click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit (DON'T reload), then install the older standalone version of Creature Framework SE: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5462-creature-framework-se/
note: if it shows up just ignore the "things will be broken" warning message.

I've installed latest MNC SE (12.06A) and it doesn't seem to work. 

FNIS shows an error:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

The previous version works alright: MoreNastyCritters_v12_03 SE.

Any ideas on whats causing this?

4 hours ago, gft said:

FNIS shows an error:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

An animation file wasn't converted to SE properly. Can fix this by running the folder through Cathedral Assets Optimizer (search for the tool on nexus). Really simple to use.

1 hour ago, Cmonkeez said:

An animation file wasn't converted to SE properly. Can fix this by running the folder through Cathedral Assets Optimizer (search for the tool on nexus). Really simple to use.

it worked, thank you!

11 hours ago, gft said:

FNIS shows an error:

6 hours ago, Cmonkeez said:

I'm not getting this error from 12.06A

1 hour ago, Duncan Idaho said:

I'm not getting this error from 12.06A

yeah i was surprised too but it did work! Kinda.. now this is happening

ScreenShot22.png.3efa841316493584c5f4cf1e49900e14.png

some creatures are like this now while others are working fine.

I think I've seen someone have this issue here, ill try to find it.

Ok i have tried everything I can think of, I installed MNCSE by itself. creature framework loads up and registers. But while sexlab is gettting and animation ready it either does or does not apply aroused mesh. I have tried uninstalling the framework from this mod but it doesnt uninstall. Hitting reinstall all mods in CF MCM works. but it still only sometimes applies the aroused mesh. Usually it might work with a single creature once. but not again. i have tried setting to lower arousal but it still does the same thing. I even tried MadMansGuns tips and installed the standalone version of CF, but it gets stuck in a registration loop even with JContainers installed. I even tried diff load orders in MO2. and still get more of the same. If anyone has gotten this to work flawlessly then please help me out. Its either the mod is broken or i am missing something.

1 hour ago, CrackerJack88 said:

Ok i have tried everything I can think of, I installed MNCSE by itself. creature framework loads up and registers. But while sexlab is gettting and animation ready it either does or does not apply aroused mesh. I have tried uninstalling the framework from this mod but it doesnt uninstall. Hitting reinstall all mods in CF MCM works. but it still only sometimes applies the aroused mesh. Usually it might work with a single creature once. but not again. i have tried setting to lower arousal but it still does the same thing. I even tried MadMansGuns tips and installed the standalone version of CF, but it gets stuck in a registration loop even with JContainers installed. I even tried diff load orders in MO2. and still get more of the same. If anyone has gotten this to work flawlessly then please help me out. Its either the mod is broken or i am missing something.

I was having very similar problems with v12 (even using standalone CF). I've gone back to v11 now which is working perfectly for me.

3 hours ago, Not a prisoner said:

I was having very similar problems with v12 (even using standalone CF). I've gone back to v11 now which is working perfectly for me.

Thank you. I didnt try the older version before because i didnt know if it was compatible or not. but i tried it and so far no issues. 

I had problems with creatures not getting erect, especially if more than one.  I went back to MNC v11_4CSE and CF 1.1.0-pre2a-SE.  I then set the cloak range in CF to the minimum so it only polls creatures close to me, and it has been very reliable.  So it may have to do with how many creatures are getting polled for arousal. 

Is there a way to get hentai creatures to work with this older setup in SE?  Thanks as always for the hard work here.

3 hours ago, Cristhalion said:

I had problems with creatures not getting erect, especially if more than one.  I went back to MNC v11_4CSE and CF 1.1.0-pre2a-SE.  I then set the cloak range in CF to the minimum so it only polls creatures close to me, and it has been very reliable.  So it may have to do with how many creatures are getting polled for arousal. 

Is there a way to get hentai creatures to work with this older setup in SE?  Thanks as always for the hard work here.

Their is a v11 of hentai creatures in downloads. have you tried both? I dont use HC so i wouldnt know. i had to start a new game to get the older versions of MNC and CF to work

On 5/4/2019 at 9:35 PM, MadMansGun said:

just delete the dll, Pfiffy keeps forgetting to do that.

I’m having the same error code 193, which keeps crashes Skyrim SE: Vertex is indicating that the problem is that one or more scripts fail to load. This normally happens when you load mods that are not compatible with install version of the script extender. I’m using the current version of SKSE.

Hi, I'm having a problem with the mod where, upon installing, all of the humanoid character animations stop working. Everyone including the PC is sliding along the ground, can't attack, etc,. My best guess is that it's caused by using Nemesis instead of FNIS, but I'm not sure?

On 5/4/2020 at 7:43 PM, CrackerJack88 said:

Their is a v11 of hentai creatures in downloads. have you tried both? I dont use HC so i wouldnt know. i had to start a new game to get the older versions of MNC and CF to work

Lol, I didn't see it in there, thanks.  I won't report any minor issues I'm having as I would just be dredging up bugs from way back that have been fixed in later versions.  Cheers.

I'd just like to report that the new CF didn't work for me either (cocks did not get equipped regularly, nor inside, nor outside of sex scenes). Moreover, I couldn't solve the problem with the method written in the install guide - it actually made things worse. I had my CF stuck in registering phase, while nothing being actually registered. I also saw in the console that "CF initialization stopped" (not the exact wording, but something like this).

I had to do some drastic method - I removed MNC completely, loaded the game, saved the game, cleaned save and reinstalled MNC, this time w/o the MNC CF, I used the old one. Now everything works as intended.

I have a similar problem and asked Rebel about it as well as in the Aroused Creatures support thread:

Some of the creatures sometimes don´t get their schlongs during the animations, even though I set the arousal in CF to 0.

Which - I would have expected would have them run around with erect schlongs all the time, which also doesn´t work.

Also, I have set the arousal threshold in the various mods triggering events to 0 to see more activity going on.

Yes overriding arousal and then triggering the creature to update also sometimes works, sometimes not.

I had the notion that some of the animals might be female, but

a) this happens also to creatures which are clearly male as they do get schlongs sometimes

b) and I set Aroused Creatures to only regard male creatures, so that no females would get aroused and trigger activities by themselves

c) and also Rebel explained to me that all additional creatures spawned with More Creatures would be male anyway ...

So which "old CF" exactly did the trick then?

So, if in the end this is due to some bug somewhere which results in simply not triggering the schlongs sometimes when they should (maybe Random Sex is faulty?), so maybe there is a way to explicitly 1) turn all creatures in the game into males and/or 2) hardwire erect schlongs to all creatures (by script or individually by console commands)?