More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

Alright, so after some work, re-doing my whole mod order by getting rid of a bunch of mods I don't need, and starting on a clean save I've gotten stuff to work just right.
I'll remove that dll if you say it's fine, and that should be good.

Something I noticed - the wolves have no erection for some reason.

Yet another dumb question - is there some tool/something to choose between all the available animations? Currently with the matchmaker spells it will always just play something at random, and also seems to be kind of reliant on arousal levels - it sometimes fizzles on creatures that have an erection, for no apparent reason.

Also, I've gotten an animation pack by Leito, are there any other good ones I should be aware of?

1 hour ago, AlexSenpai said:

is there some tool/something to choose between all the available animations?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17561

+

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10660-sexlab-tools-for-se-patched/

press h when your in a animation, to control others in animation look at them and press n, then h.

are there any other good ones I should be aware of?

billyys, SirNibbles.....and mine :tounge_wink:

links to all here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Something I noticed - the wolves have no erection for some reason.

(assuming a stock wolf and not a mod wolf, Eg: immersive creatures)

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5482-sexlab-aroused-redux-sse-version-29/

also make sure it's loading before Creature Framework in the load order.

the MCM for Creature Framework is empty:
just clicking around randomly like an idiot on the screen seems to fix that, but if that fails try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Aroused mesh not staying applied during animations:
in SSE some people are having this problem with the new version of Creature Framework included with MNC, so here are some steps to try...
1. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save.
2. wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register, then try running a animation to see if it's working.
3. if not working then click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit (DON'T reload the save).
4. install the standalone version of Creature Framework SE: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5462-creature-framework-se/
5. reload the save and wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register, then try running a animation to see if it's working.
note: if it shows up just ignore the "things will be broken" warnning message.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

Hi there, I've been having an issue where when engaging in a threesome with 2 other creatures, only 1 creature will have an erection. I dont have any problems with any of the animations.

Here's my list of mods:

- SKSE

- SkyUI

- UI Extensions

- FNIS

- FNIS Creature Pack

- FNIS Spells

- RaceMenu

- XP32MSSE

- SOS

- SL Framework

- SL Matchmaker (the old/simple one)

- SL Defeat

- JContainers

- SL Aroused Creatures

- Hentai Creatures

- MNC

- Alternate Start

- SL Tools

- Billyy's animations

-SL Animation Loader

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17561

+

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10660-sexlab-tools-for-se-patched/

press h when your in a animation, to control others in animation look at them and press n, then h.

billyys, SirNibbles.....and mine :tounge_wink:

links to all here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

(assuming a stock wolf and not a mod wolf, Eg: immersive creatures)

Thanks for all the help man, really appreciate it. So, some (I hope final) dumb questions:
Is there a way to disable female dragons? I know of the toggle for all creatures to be male or allow those that make sense to be female (like elks and other female ones not being forced to do a male animation when they don't have a penis model?) But I mean, specifically female dragons? Since lore wise they don't exist and I just would rather encounter only male ones.

Generally trying to disable animations that I won't be seeing much as a male character, like all the lesbian ones, which I think I managed to do through the sexlab animations menu.

6 hours ago, Korkyra said:

Hi there, I've been having an issue where when engaging in a threesome with 2 other creatures, only 1 creature will have an erection. I dont have any problems with any of the animations.

it may be the CF included with MNC, some people are having problems with it in SSE (and some others are not)

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Aroused mesh not staying applied during animations:
in SSE some people are having this problem with the new version of Creature Framework included with MNC, so here are some steps to try...
1. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save.
2. wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register, then try running a animation to see if it's working.
3. if not working then click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit (DON'T reload the save).
4. install the standalone version of Creature Framework SE: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5462-creature-framework-se/
5. reload the save and wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register, then try running a animation to see if it's working.
note: if it shows up just ignore the "things will be broken" warnning message.

5 hours ago, Illana said:

This is crashing me consistently in frostflow abyss, I guess something broke with one of the creatures n there like spiders/chaurus/falmer

if you have it installed ASOS is having problems with it's spiders, so i would suggest removing that mod or replacing it's spider files with MNC's.

Is there a way to disable female dragons? I know of the toggle for all creatures to be male or allow those that make sense to be female (like elks and other female ones not being forced to do a male animation when they don't have a penis model?) But I mean, specifically female dragons? Since lore wise they don't exist and I just would rather encounter only male ones.

you can just delete the leveled actors list from the esp and that will stop new females from spawning in.

also there are some female dragons in the lore:

Jills

According to Michael Kirkbride, a former writer at Bethesda, "Jills" or "minute-menders" are the female variant of dragons, who serve to mend Dragon Breaks. Mannimarco attributed them to fixing the Warp in the West. Their male counterparts, the "Drakes," are said to be less powerful than them.

MO2 is telling me that these plugins:

• CreatureFramework.esm
• HornyCreatures.esp
• LostGrimoire.esp
• MoreNastyCritters.esp
• SexLabMatchMaker.esp
• SexLabTools.esp
• SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
• SOS - Shop.esp
• SOSRaceMenu.esp

Are all form 43 plugins, and I'm supposed to convert them into form 44 for SSE. Is that a false positive, or something I should actually do?

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

it may be the CF included with MNC, some people are having problems with it in SSE (and some others are not)

if you have it installed ASOS is having problems with it's spiders, so i would suggest removing that mod or replacing it's spider files with MNC's.

you can just delete the leveled actors list from the esp and that will stop new females from spawning in.

also there are some female dragons in the lore:

Yes i did some testing with some friends and they had ABC installed with no issues so can confirm ASOS not playing nice

11 minutes ago, Illana said:

Yes i did some testing with some friends and they had ABC installed with no issues so can confirm ASOS not playing nice

you may also want to be careful with ABC, it's bears may be having a similar problem (there has been some reports of crashing when the animations start).

11 minutes ago, whatiswrongwithme69 said:

Is there a way to turn off that dragon/horse/wolf/rabbit orgy animation in the main menu? 

that's HCOS, not MNC, and you delete "Data\meshes\interface\logo\logo.nif" or replace it with a different one.

I have a spider bug (no pun intended).

The problem is that they get stuck in the last animation of a scene. I saw an old thread where others had the same issue but no solution. The console read out seems normal (spider reset) and other critters work ok. I've tried playing with settings - switched on auto-advance animations, switch off separate orgasms but no joy. Have also tried using the Sexlab MCM to end all animations.

Anybody else know this issue or have any possible solutions, or know of any other threads on the topic? Have searched but nothing really comes up.

Ta v much.

27 minutes ago, NikiRandom said:

I have a spider bug (no pun intended).

The problem is that they get stuck in the last animation of a scene. I saw an old thread where others had the same issue but no solution. The console read out seems normal (spider reset) and other critters work ok. I've tried playing with settings - switched on auto-advance animations, switch off separate orgasms but no joy. Have also tried using the Sexlab MCM to end all animations.

Anybody else know this issue or have any possible solutions, or know of any other threads on the topic? Have searched but nothing really comes up.

Ta v much.

1. get the newest version of FNIS creature pack (the older versions are what caused the problem).

2. delete all hkx files in "Data\meshes\actors\frostbitespider\behaviors".

3. use generatefnisformodders.exe on:

"Data\meshes\actors\frostbitespider\animations\(modnamehere)\FNIS_(modnamehere)_frostbitespider_List.txt"

4. repeat for all folders.

5. run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

42 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

1. get the newest version of FNIS creature pack.

2. delete all hkx files in "Data\meshes\actors\frostbitespider\behaviors".

3. use generatefnisformodders.exe on:

"Data\meshes\actors\frostbitespider\animations\(modnamehere)\FNIS_(modnamehere)_frostbitespider_List.txt"

4. repeat for all folders.

5. run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Thank you so much : )

I found a patch on Billyy's anims page while hunting around, but I thought I'd try yours first as it felt a bit more hands on than just dropping a patch in.

Working fine now, great stuff. Many thanks for your help and quick reply.

I dont know if this is possible w/i the framework. So I have a house and I added some Hentai chickens, cows and goats in w/ the vanilla ones. Is there a way for NPCs to utilize their services other than telling the chicken to train and it running around raping people. Like do the NPCs ever think, hey there's a sweet cow and instigate. The creature stuff is brilliant but for me its the hardest to get a handle on since 99% of the time they seem immune to anything at my disposal. 

Is SetVehicleFixPlugin.DLL converted to the latest SKSE (2.0.17) SSE 1.5.97? I get weird MO2 warnings. Ignore it?

You have one or more script extender plugins which failed to load!

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:

• Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.

• Disable the mod containing the plugin.

• Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

• <NULL> version 0 (PostmortemTFC.dll, PostmortemTFC) reported as incompatible during query.

• Couldn't load seo_fix.dll (Expression Override Function Fix). The last error code was 1114.

• Couldn't load SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll (MoreNastyCritters_v12_06A). A DLL is invalid (code 193).

35 minutes ago, Nepro said:

Is SetVehicleFixPlugin.DLL converted to the latest SKSE (2.0.17) SSE 1.5.97? I get weird MO2 warnings. Ignore it?

You have one or more script extender plugins which failed to load!

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:

• Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.

• Disable the mod containing the plugin.

• Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

• <NULL> version 0 (PostmortemTFC.dll, PostmortemTFC) reported as incompatible during query.

• Couldn't load seo_fix.dll (Expression Override Function Fix). The last error code was 1114.

• Couldn't load SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll (MoreNastyCritters_v12_06A). A DLL is invalid (code 193).

ignore or delete it. it's not required.

14 minutes ago, Cross69 said:

yo your new update is broken  my Vortex saying its not a valid Dll file and gives me this code 193 so do i go into the folder and find it and delete it 

try reading the post above yours.