More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

42 minutes ago, schneelotusfnv said:

Hey @MadMansGun  i have a problem with erect horse cock it allways CTD when it appears. i tried to disable it in creature framework and the animation worked so its just the erect version of the horse cock dont know what to do would be glad for help :)

try installing ABC, maybe that will fix it.

1 hour ago, LukeDuke said:

I can confirm, installing ABC mod after this mod fixed it (CTDs) for me, finally.

yea...i'm now 100% sure there is something wrong with MNCSE's skeleton files (but i don't know if it's the nif or the hkx that's doing it)

I finally tried modding the unique barbas mod (I have reset his scale back to 1.0 as well), and I see the penis in nifskope but not in game. He's able to animate, and it looks like he is registered in CF, although the mod and skin aren't known.

Any idea on what I've messed up? I modified the dogHard.nif to change where the textures point to and saved it as barbashard.nif, since he should just be a reskinned dog.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17540

I attached the mod since I modded it instead of creating a new patch mod.

Unique Barbas Retexture.7z

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

I finally tried modding the unique barbas mod (I have reset his scale back to 1.0 as well), and I see the penis in nifskope but not in game. He's able to animate, and it looks like he is registered in CF, although the mod and skin aren't known.

Any idea on what I've messed up? I modified the dogHard.nif to change where the textures point to and saved it as barbashard.nif, since he should just be a reskinned dog.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17540

I attached the mod since I modded it instead of creating a new patch mod.

this is wrong:

"raceForm": "__formData|UniqueBarbas.esp|0xCD657",

it should be

"raceForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0xCD657",

I have 2 questions - just snooping around the ESP in Tes5edit.  Largely because atm horses are unequipped

Despite creature framework, aroused creatures, etc making all creatures "male" by default...  

I noticed in MNC  esp -- > Armor ---> Armature(aligned)   that all the horses all had 2 model files names, (nakedddogaa & horse specific one)...  Just curious why?  it doesnt look like anything else  from snow bear to spider to dragon, or goat have 2 tags?

one other question-  I seem to remember "months" ago, that xpmss or whatever was supposed to be at the bottom - as in "nothing overwrites"  yet MNC page says put it at top and have stuff overwrite it...  (coincidentally following those instructions means the sex scenes now all start- animate-end without CTD- who would of thunk following directions worked ? )

1 hour ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

Despite creature framework, aroused creatures, etc making all creatures "male" by default... 

that has been fixed in the latest update for LE, but it has not been ported to SE yet.

1 hour ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

I noticed in MNC  esp -- > Armor ---> Armature(aligned)   that all the horses all had 2 model files names, (nakedddogaa & horse specific one)...  Just curious why?  it doesnt look like anything else  from snow bear to spider to dragon, or goat have 2 tags?

the stock horses are like that, don't know why, i just assumed it had something to do with this quest:

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Brelyna's_Practice

2 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

one other question-  I seem to remember "months" ago, that xpmss or whatever was supposed to be at the bottom - as in "nothing overwrites"  yet MNC page says put it at top and have stuff overwrite it...  (coincidentally following those instructions means the sex scenes now all start- animate-end without CTD- who would of thunk following directions worked ? )

it lacks the penis nodes, it has 1000 nodes that are completely fucking useless yet it does not have the penis nodes.

Hi there!  I've not been here is a long time, but got bored recently and decided to see what new things might be happening with SkyRim SE :)   I have enjoyed having More Nasty Critters in my SkyRim game a few years back, so of course I put it in last night as I was loading my first set of mods into my game :)    

I'v not actually had a chance to "play" with the critters yet, due to my stupidity that caused me to redo everything over a period of 5 hours, lol.  However, there is one error that I keep getting as the game loads, and in my mod manager (Vortex).  "SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll"  is not a valid dll (code 193)

I've read through this whole thread, and cannot find any other posts about that error ^^^

Help, please :)  Oh and ty to all mod creators...you guys are Awesome.  ?

4 minutes ago, GoddessV said:

Hi there!  I've not been here is a long time, but got bored recently and decided to see what new things might be happening with SkyRim SE :)   I have enjoyed having More Nasty Critters in my SkyRim game a few years back, so of course I put it in last night as I was loading my first set of mods into my game :)    

I'v not actually had a chance to "play" with the critters yet, due to my stupidity that caused me to redo everything over a period of 5 hours, lol.  However, there is one error that I keep getting as the game loads, and in my mod manager (Vortex).  "SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll"  is not a valid dll (code 193)

I've read through this whole thread, and cannot find any other posts about that error ^^^

Help, please :)  Oh and ty to all mod creators...you guys are Awesome.  ?

just delete SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll, it was made for LE, not SE.

On 12/25/2019 at 2:01 AM, Basszavior said:

keep crashing to desktop when using horse.

5 hours ago, CanoLathra said:

I too am experiencing crashes whenever a horse is loaded. The only way I can prevent this is by turning CF off, so as to prevent MNC .nifs from being applied.

Does anyone have a better work-around?

scroll up and read.

21 minutes ago, Tonny Wright said:

Regarding the compatibility patches for oldrim (Vigilance Reborn, specifically), I tried using NIF optimizer, but it results in a CTD when approaching Vigilance. I also tried converting the ESP through CK, but the result is the same. Did I miss something? Or is this one simply incompatible?

try using the oldest version of NIF optimizer, the newer ones seem to fuck things up.

11 hours ago, ritalmao said:

Pfiffy not active anymore?

10 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i would assume he's on vacation or dealing with real life bullshit like many other people are at this time of year.

I'm back... After the last update somehow wrecked my game...

I have finally converted the newest versions of MNC and HCOS, but haven't tested them right now....

34 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I'm back... After the last update somehow wrecked my game...

I have finally converted the newest versions of MNC and HCOS, but haven't tested them right now....

I've been using my own conversion of MNC 12.01 with no issues, yours should be fine.
You might want to update your page when you upload it to note that MNC 12 includes an updated (and complete) creature framework, the old creature framework should be uninstalled. It shouldn't hurt to overwrite the old CF,  but there's been some script optimizations, so some scripts aren't used any more.

47 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I've been using my own conversion of MNC 12.01 with no issues, yours should be fine.
You might want to update your page when you upload it to note that MNC 12 includes an updated (and complete) creature framework, the old creature framework should be uninstalled. It shouldn't hurt to overwrite the old CF,  but there's been some script optimizations, so some scripts aren't used any more.

I know.

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

After the last update somehow wrecked my game

ah...yes...i forgot about "digital bullshit", the most common bullshit of all.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

before i added it i contacted Pfiffy to ask about any potential SSE compatibly problems, and he contacted Tasairis who helped me (a lot) to fix them and some other problems.

therefor "he knows" :tounge_wink: