More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

I just stopped worrying about it.  I dropped the arousal to "1" and still nothing.  Not like there's much animal action anyway. :tongue:  Only animals i see doing anything are the Hentai animals.  The animations work, and that's the important thing, imo.  "Equipment" will work in my game eventually.

20 minutes ago, astor said:

I just stopped worrying about it.  I dropped the arousal to "1" and still nothing.  Not like there's much animal action anyway. :tongue:  Only animals i see doing anything are the Hentai animals.  The animations work, and that's the important thing, imo.  "Equipment" will work in my game eventually.

hm... If the anims work, it is a problem with CF and/or JC. Do you have any Creation Club Mods installed? 

I can't get the Creature Framework MCM menu to appear at all. I've tried the console command to force registration, I've tried saving/loading, waiting/sleeping a few days worth, running around Whiterun for over and hour (both outside and inside buildings), but nothing. The Creature Framework MCM never appears.

45 minutes ago, xgkf said:

I can't get the Creature Framework MCM menu to appear at all. I've tried the console command to force registration, I've tried saving/loading, waiting/sleeping a few days worth, running around Whiterun for over and hour (both outside and inside buildings), but nothing. The Creature Framework MCM never appears.

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstall JContainers.

I have SexLab Aroused Redux SSE installed already. Should I download the oldrim version of Aroused Redux and just put the .bsa file into the Aroused Redux SSE folder?

Edit: Well, I just tried doing that for good measure but it didn't work. The game won't even launch with the 28b Aroused Redux .bsa included in the Aroused Redux SSE folder. Is there something else I need to do to it first?

1 hour ago, xgkf said:

I have SexLab Aroused Redux SSE installed already. Should I download the oldrim version of Aroused Redux and just put the .bsa file into the Aroused Redux SSE folder?

Edit: Well, I just tried doing that for good measure but it didn't work. The game won't even launch with the 28b Aroused Redux .bsa included in the Aroused Redux SSE folder. Is there something else I need to do to it first?

Old BSA's don't work in SE. If you have Aroused installed, and its MCM working this will not help, but starting Jcontainers is a good Idea. 

that's all I have installed

JContainers64-v4.0.1
Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2
Creature_Schlongs_SE__1_0
HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_PreV1RC2
SLAL_SE
SL_MatchMaker_Light_SE__0_1_0
SL_Pleasure_SE
SexLabArousedSSELoose-29
SexLab_Light_SE__0_1_1
SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - LightSE
SexLab Nude Creatures v3.3.0
HentaiCreatures11.1BSE
 Flower Girls se
fnis last version ( animal and spell)

no trace of the menu mcm More Nasty Critters, just the one of mcm sexlab light

SL aroused does not work with SL light. At leas it didn't as long I had it. MNC does nor have an MCM. I think you talk about CF. SLAL wil also not really wotk with SL Light. You will see the SLAL packs included in SL light, but you cant edit them and you will not be able to play additional anims with SL light. Without SL 1.63 Beta you will not get far. 

On 3/25/2018 at 10:14 PM, Pfiffy said:

hm... If the anims work, it is a problem with CF and/or JC. Do you have any Creation Club Mods installed? 

I found that inactive esp files might cause the same problem as CC mods do. Inactive esps seem to interfere with the load order, bumping it up by one. I had an esp unchecked in the plugin list and the debug spell gave me the messages "ERR: GetForm", "ERR: GetFormEx" et cetera, and after deleting that esp the problem was solved. This implies that a bashed patch might also cause the same problem. I haven't had this problem with any other mod.

For what it's worth: I don't have a bashed patch, no un-checked .esps, and no Creation Club mods. JContainers is installed and seems is working for other mods that require it, I have SexLab and SexLab Aroused Redux SSE installed and they work (MCMs and all), and the creature animations I tested after installing More Nasty Critters worked just fine (just no equipment, obv.). The only thing that doesn't seem to work is the Creature Framework itself (or at least the MCM, which I assume means there's no way to set arousal settings or anything for the Framework to tell the creatures when to gain their equipment).

Is there any way to make it so that MNC creatures just constantly have their schlongs applied so as to forgo the Creature Framework requirement all together? I see a lot of "legacy", "hard", and "nude" .nifs in the meshes folders for pretty much all of the creatures. Would renaming those to just their basic "creature.nif" file name make them constantly have their equipment so that the CF wasn't needed?

1 hour ago, xgkf said:

For what it's worth: I don't have a bashed patch, no un-checked .esps, and no Creation Club mods. JContainers is installed and seems is working for other mods that require it, I have SexLab and SexLab Aroused Redux SSE installed and they work (MCMs and all), and the creature animations I tested after installing More Nasty Critters worked just fine (just no equipment, obv.). The only thing that doesn't seem to work is the Creature Framework itself (or at least the MCM, which I assume means there's no way to set arousal settings or anything for the Framework to tell the creatures when to gain their equipment).

Is there any way to make it so that MNC creatures just constantly have their schlongs applied so as to forgo the Creature Framework requirement all together? I see a lot of "legacy", "hard", and "nude" .nifs in the meshes folders for pretty much all of the creatures. Would renaming those to just their basic "creature.nif" file name make them constantly have their equipment so that the CF wasn't needed?

Creature Framework does a little bit more than just equipping the eqippment. Is the MCM not there, or is it constantly installing? did you follow the steps on MadMansGun threat for MNC?

I don't have any indication that it's "constantly installing". Nothing shows up in the console or as a popup message in the upper-left corner of the screen that would indicate that. I just don't have an MCM menu for CF, and one never shows up.

I also can't install a .bsa for SexLab Aroused like MMG's post suggests because there isn't one. There's only one for the Oldrim version (which obviously doesn't worth with SE), and a loose files version of Aroused for SSE.

4 minutes ago, xgkf said:

I don't have any indication that it's "constantly installing". Nothing shows up in the console or as a popup message in the upper-left corner of the screen that would indicate that. I just don't have an MCM menu for CF, and one never shows up.

I also can't install a .bsa for SexLab Aroused like MMG's post suggests because there isn't one. There's only one for the Oldrim version (which obviously doesn't worth with SE), and a loose files version of Aroused for SSE.

This part of the guide is just fitting for oldrim, because old BSA's will not work. But it still cover most issues you can have with CF or mnc. 

Well, nothing I try seems to want to get the MCM for CF to appear, so I'm probably just gonna give up on this and Creature Framework then and go back to using the "Creature Schlongs" port that someone made a little while ago to give creatures their equipment (just takes schlong'd creature meshes and replaces the standard ones). Maybe grab any of the meshes that that mod is missing or didn't have working yet from this to replace them (tested it with the dogHard.nif replacing the dog.nif mesh and it worked), and try to SLAL any of the creature animations from this that I'd want.

That means perma-dicks for all my creatures, of course, but that's a minor thing.

I managed to get most of the schlong'd creature models from MNC here to work as replacers (though some creatures are stuck in t-pose for some reason, but that might be unrelated), but the Lurker models specifically caused CTDs whenever I tried to spawn in Lurkers to test them.

The vanilla model works fine when I spawn a Lurker in with the MNC model disabled (though it's stuck in t-pose, as mentioned), but both of the schlong'd Lurker models cause a CTD, so that may be an issue for people who have managed to get MNC and CF installed fully as well, so I figure'd I'd mention it.

So i have a question, how the heck do you remove/uninstall creation club mods, i saw no way of doing it through the game. And i did a quick google search and the only way i found was to uninstall and reinstall skyrim and id rather not do that.