More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

13 hours ago, Pr0phet156 said:

i am experiencing CTD with this mod but only when i go in caves i can move for a while and then it crashes is there a way to fix it? 

sorry for my bad english 

How sure are you that it is this mod? You might need to give some more information.

You could try going in to your MCM menu, and disabling the Sexlab Arousal threshold option in Creature Framework. If that stops the crash when you enter a cave, then it might be an issue you have with a specific creature's aroused skin.

I've got a problem I've been trying to fix for a while now. The mod works as a creature summons, and it fights enemies with varying degrees of success. But whenever I select "train," whether it's other targets, or the player (and enabled the self-train option,) the creature just stands there. Eventually it starts walking around again.

I've reinstalled JContainers, More Nasty Critters, and the Hentai Creatures mods, and nothing seems to work. I've updated the FNIS behaviours and re-registered in Sexlab. Nothing. Monster behaves like a summons, but won't train. what's going on?

Hi guys,

I got a CTD with horses animations, i've read this topic and insert the horse skeleton.hkx in MNC folder (the file named "horse fix for MNC SE"). This worked nice for me long time ago but no this don't working anymore, the others animations works well.

There is my modwatch : https://modwat.ch/u/Hakoy/modlist

BTW if anyone have suggestion for improve my load order, ofc i'm all ears open.

I'm on special edition, i use MO2, FNIS is ok, LOOT is ok, i have cleaned all my masters etc

Thank you very much

6 hours ago, MazeRunn3r said:

So MNC goes before SLAL, or SLAL before MNC ?

Pfiffy and MadMansGun recommendations contradicting each other...

It's only file "slalLoader.pex" which conflicts.

As far as I know MNC goes after SLAL. At least it is working for me in that way...

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

As far as I know MNC goes after SLAL. At least it is working for me in that way...

it should work either way, it's just that one of the mod managers use to cause odd behaviors in SLAL if it was loaded before the packs, SLAL would not see/read the json files for some reason.

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

use NifSkope to copy the fluff meshes into the MNC meshes.

Ok, just tried it, but i am probably to dumb for that, ended up with fluffy, but funny looking MNC animal made of few colors/textures.

Maybe you can recommend some easy to understand tutorial for this ?

Anyway, thanks, i never went this far as nifscope :]

32 minutes ago, MazeRunn3r said:

Ok, just tried it, but i am probably to dumb for that, ended up with fluffy, but funny looking MNC animal made of few colors/textures.

Maybe you can recommend some easy to understand tutorial for this ?

Anyway, thanks, i never went this far as nifscope :]

well......i have this badly outdated one:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

1 hour ago, TyvviVinter said:

I am pretty new to MNC, and i was wondering if it's possible the use any mods that modify creature textures with it ?

basic texture mods should work fine (texture only, no meshes, no "automatic variants" systems)

Hello i was wondering if any one had a fix to my situation i get CTD whenever i start a animation with a falmer ive try'd to disable the arouse feature in creature framework but that causes the genitals to disappear but my game does not crash does anyone know a fix for this.

EDIT: well i figured out what was crashing my game it was the naked falmer i switched the falmer from more nasty critter to animal sos and that fixed it but another problem occurred i cant get animal sos to work properly oh well you cant win them all ill keep trying tho hopefully this helps anyone.

19 minutes ago, Falloutersexy said:

Thank you for both of your responses. For some reason modders assume that we know which files should be downloaded and which files are optional and/or outdated versions :P

tip: the last file uploaded is always the last one listed.

On 10/26/2019 at 4:44 PM, Kitsudragon said:

I've got a problem I've been trying to fix for a while now. The mod works as a creature summons, and it fights enemies with varying degrees of success. But whenever I select "train," whether it's other targets, or the player (and enabled the self-train option,) the creature just stands there. Eventually it starts walking around again.

I've reinstalled JContainers, More Nasty Critters, and the Hentai Creatures mods, and nothing seems to work. I've updated the FNIS behaviours and re-registered in Sexlab. Nothing. Monster behaves like a summons, but won't train. what's going on?

did you solve this?

On 10/25/2019 at 5:17 AM, Dujae said:

How sure are you that it is this mod? You might need to give some more information.

You could try going in to your MCM menu, and disabling the Sexlab Arousal threshold option in Creature Framework. If that stops the crash when you enter a cave, then it might be an issue you have with a specific creature's aroused skin.

I have the same problem but only when i go into a falmer cave, for some reason it crashes when i have more nasty critters selected in creature framework but when i switch it to animal sos its works fine and no crashes, hopefully some one could help me on my falmer situation.

Been enjoying this mod for a long time now but lately having trouble with werewolves. Couldn't get through Farkas changing in Proving Honor, couldn"t enter Gallows Rock. After an hour of trying every recomandation on the internet I went to the MCM and disabled all the werewolves in MNC and presto no more problems. Werewolves listed in MNC were MNC and BDIC. I think yours was the main one and BDIC was the varients. Maybe just a problem on my end but I thought I would post here in case anyone else comes looking. Thanks for a great and enjoyable mod.