More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

On 8/7/2019 at 3:18 AM, Devorax said:

Just a reminder to people who might be as frustrated as I was, trying to figure out why the fuck my game was crashing after transforming into a werewolf: 

Please load MNC AFTER XPMSE. Do not let XPMSE's skeletons overwrite MNC, or you will crash after transforming. 

This is briefly mentioned in the mod description, but probably explained somewhere else in a guide idk. The last time I read a guide on how to install MNC was before SSE was released, and until recently, I'd been maintaining an old, out of date modlist from December 2018. When I updated, I moved a lot of things around and out of their intended place, and MNC was one of those things. 

I just want you to know after 4 days of pulling out my hair. You found the solution to my issue. I appreciate this so much.

• 2 weeks later...

How does one start an animation with a spriggan for example? I'm trying the debug spells of sexlab but nothing happens.

Ran FNIS. Checked Installation directories and the animation files are there. Is there some other match maker out there?

Also, in the Sexlab Animation Editor I don't see Spriggan, flame atronach or wisp mother animations listed. I see many others, but those.

5 hours ago, Mantissa said:

I'm trying the debug spells of sexlab

never use those.

Is there some other match maker out there?

just use MatchMaker (the old one works in SSE as is)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

Also, in the Sexlab Animation Editor I don't see Spriggan, flame atronach or wisp mother animations listed. I see many others, but those.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Ty's Ferocious Wolves, though deleted from nexus for ...reasons? I wish it would tell you why. Potential copyright infraction maybe, though having read the post the author claimed to have recreated them by hand in blender. Google will bring up a sub reddit were it's been shared, though. Would be cool if a compatibility patch could be made. Their legs are a little shorter (or their bellies are a little more saggy) so the stomach clips into the sheath when you copy the mesh into it.

I'm not sure if this thread or animal sos is the right place to ask, but I'm having select creatures in the t-pose. Dragon, bear, horse, troll are stuck, but canine, wolf, deer, are fully functional. I first thought something was overwriting their skeleton but nothing is. MNC is overwritten by animal sos and SLAL, that's it. I rebuilt my entire game as I wanted to try hdt/smp out instead of cbpc. That was my only major change. I've always had good luck with this mod so I'm kind of at a loss here. CF is showing both MNC and animal sos where applicable, This is a fresh game, not even past the initial riverwood quests yet so no loss if I need to rebuild and start over. I've disabled animal sos and redid fnis with no luck, then I disabled both that and mnc, redid fnis and everything was moving as it should be. Load order is identical to mnc's main page. I have no other mods that change creatures, except for the rabbit and it loads before mnc. 

Load order.txt

16 minutes ago, Inanna17 said:

I'm not sure if this thread or animal sos is the right place to ask, but I'm having select creatures in the t-pose. Dragon, bear, horse, troll are stuck, but canine, wolf, deer, are fully functional. I first thought something was overwriting their skeleton but nothing is. MNC is overwritten by animal sos and SLAL, that's it. I rebuilt my entire game as I wanted to try hdt/smp out instead of cbpc. That was my only major change. I've always had good luck with this mod so I'm kind of at a loss here. CF is showing both MNC and animal sos where applicable, This is a fresh game, not even past the initial riverwood quests yet so no loss if I need to rebuild and start over. I've disabled animal sos and redid fnis with no luck, then I disabled both that and mnc, redid fnis and everything was moving as it should be. Load order is identical to mnc's main page. I have no other mods that change creatures, except for the rabbit and it loads before mnc. 

Load order.txt 5.11 kB · 0 downloads

slal SHOULD NOT overwrite SLAL. and for SMP you should try ABC(install after MNC and SOS)

12 minutes ago, Inanna17 said:

I'm guessing you meant that "SLAL should not overwrite MNC". I switched them around and the same creatures are T_posed. Dog and fox are running around though.

sure... Well, the only creature that will cause problems with HDT SMP is the lurker and that problem is solved with the latest version of ABC(1.31 for SE). The trouble maker comes from somewhere else.  

On 10/5/2019 at 6:04 PM, MoaMoa said:

is there a chance to run it in SkyrimVR too? 

is SexLab working in VR? does VR have the DLCs yet? (i don't know but both need to be "yes" before MNCSE will work)

1 hour ago, jharise said:

I keep getting CTD on the loading screen whenever I try to enter Apocrypha through the Winds of Change Black Book if MNC is enabled. No idea why, exactly, but I have to disable it if I'm going to use that book.

you would need to test the Apocrypha based races one at a time to find the problem race.

• 2 weeks later...

Hm... dont know what went wrong. Install creatures frame work, MNC, got the message "Creatures Framework installed successfully"; got the MCM menu..., no error messages.

but no penises for the creatures at all. I just installed the mods via MO,  is there anything else i have to do?

Does anyone has an idea for me?