More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

38 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

if that's your load order then i see so many problems here:

1. your in the wrong thread, your on the SLE page.

2. you have a major conflict of werewolf body mods and it's rendering them pointless.

3. too many animal hdt based mods at the same time and it's rendering them pointless.

4. Beast HDT is not even compatible with SSE, SLE and SSE don't use the same system for HDT stuff.

5. you should not install the entire "ModCompatibilityKitsForMNC" as a mod, it's not setup for that and will fuck things up....also i don't recall there ever being a SSE version of it.

6. at this point i give up trying to point out everything that's wrong, delete all and try again.

fair enough, moving to se.

i only had two mods from the compatibility kit, but kept the same name, so that is confusing. i had the bessess patch and the garm patch.

you're right on the beast hdt, i had just converted the meshes as that's all i saw in mod organizer. removed it, i have enough issues with writing hdt smp xmls for the DD chains just now.

the only thing the werewolf hdt is doing right now is the female werewolf, i can get rid of that too.

I saw others getting abc and asos working together (i think in the asos thread), and wanted to try that too. i'll just pick one.

thanks for the feedback, i'm aware i can get myself  in trouble, but sometimes I just don't see what i'm doing wrong for a while.

I'll  see if the changes help with the CF registration, but there was another guy in the CF SE thread with the same issue with CF registration.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, gagadami said:

So my character animations does work, but the creatures just stands there doing nothing

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

On 7/18/2019 at 2:04 AM, spicysauce said:

Does anyone have the skse 2.0.12 version?

The dll included with mnc is not needed, I don't think it's used in LE anymore either. just delete it. (SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll). There is no version of MNC SE that requires a specific SKSE64 version.

5 hours ago, gagadami said:

So my character animations does work, but the creatures just stands there doing nothing

Do you have the FNIS creature pack installed?

Have you enabled creatures in the sexlab mcm?

Have you rerun FNIS?

Re-registered the animations?

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".

8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

2 hours ago, MidnightRelations said:

Having a problem with spiders crashing the game. Training one causes it to crash right before the animation starts to play.

No problems here. Check if something is overwriting the skeletons from MNC.

9 hours ago, heirflick said:

Hi in the zip theres a femgiant nif does this add female giants or do you need a separate mod

yes sort of, you can spawn it with Hentai Creatures, but they won't spawn on there own (but i may add that in, it's just that i'm not sure if it will interfere with other giant mods)

9 hours ago, heirflick said:

Are there any animations for giant on giant

no, not at this time. it's on my to do list.

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

ok... this is the 4th attemt to upload RC9... If it vanishes again I will try to delet the older Versions and do it again... and if this fails I will have to add a new page for it. 

it looks like it's there now.

49 minutes ago, darthnoldor said:

Hi friends, I can't install morenastycritters mod, none of the various versions present, when I launch the game, new or saved, skyrim crush, while hentai works, do you have any advice?
I used FNIS and LOOT

thanks a lot ☺️

and check your anim count...

Quick question, is it possible to increase the appearance of female creatures in the world, specifically among horses and giants? I'm assuming the settings in the Creature Framework MCM is supposed to handle that but apparently all I ever see is males.

55 minutes ago, AceofWind said:

Quick question, is it possible to increase the appearance of female creatures in the world, specifically among horses and giants? I'm assuming the settings in the Creature Framework MCM is supposed to handle that but apparently all I ever see is males.

MNC only adds the meshes, it dose not add new NPCs.

but Hentai Creatures can spawn females with it's spells (the mod uses custom NPCs).

Anyone know how to trigger a two, three, or four creature on player gangbang?  For example, two or more Falmer on player.  I've tried may different config settings in Mass Matchmaker, but I can't get it to affect multiple creatures.  Enchantress (Pacify and Harmony spells) don't seem to affect creatures (only Calm works).   Anyone know a mod that actually makes this work?  Cheers.