More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

So I was attempting to see if my animations worked during a new game and test trial. No creatures appear to have penis's. So I scoured the forums, downloaded Creature Framework then MNC. I now am getting CTD upon loading screens or in the first few moments of the game, including test games. 

EDIT: So I realized the issue was coming from FNIS. However I am still testing it out. I am noticing unique creatures (horses added from another mod) do not have penis’s. Giants also kill me before initiating anything. The aroused threshold is set to 0 for testing it out. 

19 hours ago, Maegisi said:

I am noticing unique creatures (horses added from another mod) do not have penis’s

they won't unless someone gives them one.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

19 hours ago, Maegisi said:

Giants also kill me before initiating anything

use the ones from Hentai Creatures.

Hi guys...can someone tell me if there is an order to install this mod...

I installed Creature Framework first  then  Aroused creatures  , then Horny creatures and last this one ...got a weird CTD exiting Whiterun gate and then outside near the small wooden bridge again ....So started trial and error system , disabled this one first since it was the last that I have installed and no more CTD....so I guess its the install order that I have messed up...

If some one can help me with the install order  in Vortex I will appreciate... 

On 6/20/2019 at 9:33 AM, Mr. Wick said:

I seemed to have sorted everything out, no worries.

May I know what you did to get the fix to work? I'm not instantly crashing when I look at a horse, but I do whenever Creature Framework touches a horse.

I always crash during this process: 

[CF][Creature] Equipping aroused armour on ["Horse" [Actor < (2B02AB2E)>]]; gender=1

I'm using MoreNastyCritters v12RC5SE and Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE

50 minutes ago, Sensual Nautilus said:

May I know what you did to get the fix to work? I'm not instantly crashing when I look at a horse, but I do whenever Creature Framework touches a horse.

I always crash during this process: 

[CF][Creature] Equipping aroused armour on ["Horse" [Actor < (2B02AB2E)>]]; gender=1

I'm using MoreNastyCritters v12RC5SE and Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE

go back one page, there is a fix:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95985-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/page/22/?tab=comments#comment-2650288

38 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

I have the fix implemented, I am trying to say that it is not working for me and Mr. Wick sounds like they initially had the same problem with the fix, but they later resolved it somehow.

23 minutes ago, Nepro said:

Does MNC include human (top) on giant (bottom) animation? Not long ago mod that adds female giants came out

MNC includes Jacques00's meshes, but for animations i think you need one of FunnyBizness SLAL packs.

Hey guys so i think there might be other animals/creatures causing crashes i've been cashing whenever i come across spiders just like the horses, can somebody else test this as well to see if its just on my end or not? also i found that if i load SOS animals after MNC it seems to fix the spider crashing but idk if changing that load order causes other problems.

15 hours ago, BootsODoom said:

Hey guys so i think there might be other animals/creatures causing crashes i've been cashing whenever i come across spiders just like the horses, can somebody else test this as well to see if its just on my end or not? also i found that if i load SOS animals after MNC it seems to fix the spider crashing but idk if changing that load order causes other problems.

I have not tested the spiders jet, but in the next update at least the horses don't seem to crash... I'm a bit occupied with Vortex right now, but I will test as soon as I can.

I know this is more of a package of mods instead of one mod and I just wanted to make sure before I DL this new update. Is it safe to just overwrite when updating? Or does it require uninstalling first or anything else. Sorry if this has been answered. 

I'm hoping this update fixes my CTD's. I CTD very rarely(I'm actually shocked how much more stable SE is), but on the rare occasion that I do crash, it always seems a creature was involved right before the crash. This is some of what it showed before my previous crash, not sure if it's of any help, doesn't reveal much aside from that it's schlonging up and giving arousal to random creatures as I'm traveling through Skyrim.

[06/29/2019 - 09:25:50AM] [CF][Framework] Activating actor ["Horse" [Actor < (00098491)>]]
[06/29/2019 - 09:25:50AM] [CF][Framework] Already present in active actors array
[06/29/2019 - 09:25:50AM] [CF][Framework] Activating actor ["Horse" [Actor < (0009848C)>]]
[06/29/2019 - 09:25:50AM] [CF][Framework] Already present in active actors array
[06/29/2019 - 09:25:51AM] [CF][Framework] Activating actor ["Horse" [Actor < (0009B7BC)>]]
[06/29/2019 - 09:25:51AM] [CF][Framework] Already present in active actors array
[06/29/2019 - 09:25:51AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Horse" [Actor < (00098491)>]] with race/skin ["Horse" [Race <HorseRace (000131FD)>]]["" [Armor < (00060715)>]]
[06/29/2019 - 09:25:51AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Horse" [Actor < (0009848C)>]] with race/skin ["Horse" [Race <HorseRace (000131FD)>]]["" [Armor < (00060715)>]]
[06/29/2019 - 09:25:51AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Horse" [Actor < (0009B7BC)>]] with race/skin ["Horse" [Race <CartHorseRace (000DE505)>]]["" [Armor < (00060715)>]]
[06/29/2019 - 09:25:51AM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Horse" [Actor < (00098491)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
[06/29/2019 - 09:25:51AM] [CF][Framework] Activating actor ["Snow Fox" [Actor < (00107C75)>]]
[06/29/2019 - 09:25:51AM] [CF][Creature] ["Horse" [Actor < (00098491)>]] unaroused
[06/29/2019 - 09:25:52AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Horse" [Actor < (00098491)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1
[06/29/2019 - 09:25:52AM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Horse" [Actor < (0009B7BC)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
[06/29/2019 - 09:25:52AM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Horse" [Actor < (0009848C)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
[06/29/2019 - 09:25:52AM] [CF][Creature] ["Horse" [Actor < (0009848C)>]] unaroused
[06/29/2019 - 09:25:52AM] [CF][Creature] ["Horse" [Actor < (0009B7BC)>]] unaroused
[06/29/2019 - 09:25:52AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Snow Fox" [Actor < (00107C75)>]] with race/skin ["Fox" [Race <FoxRace (00109C7C)>]]["" [Armor < (000829B7)>]]
[06/29/2019 - 09:25:52AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Horse" [Actor < (0009848C)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1
[06/29/2019 - 09:25:52AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Horse" [Actor < (0009B7BC)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1
[06/29/2019 - 09:25:53AM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Snow Fox" [Actor < (00107C75)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
[06/29/2019 - 09:25:53AM] [CF][Creature] ["Snow Fox" [Actor < (00107C75)>]] unaroused

On 6/28/2019 at 2:43 AM, BootsODoom said:

Could just do a little test with hentai creatures, and didn't had a crash... need some more info...

5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Could just do a little test with hentai creatures, and didn't had a crash... need some more info...

So i'm not sure how much more info i could give you but whenever i come across spiders naturally or via hentai creatures my game will crash similarly to the horse. i could go through an whole dungeon but if the spider came into view it would crash. just like i said in the first post if i let animal sos override the files for MNC it seems to fix the issue. that's all the info I've got if you weren't able to duplicate the problem its probably on my end i really appceratie you looking into this for me thanks!

16 hours ago, BootsODoom said:

So i'm not sure how much more info i could give you but whenever i come across spiders naturally or via hentai creatures my game will crash similarly to the horse. i could go through an whole dungeon but if the spider came into view it would crash. just like i said in the first post if i let animal sos override the files for MNC it seems to fix the issue. that's all the info I've got if you weren't able to duplicate the problem its probably on my end i really appceratie you looking into this for me thanks!

Did you override the Xp Skeleton with the one in MMC?

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Let me check...

MNC does not have a new skeleton for the bears, nothing has been done to them that would require one (yet)

edit: but i do see "Skinned mesh: Cleaning up skin data and calculating bounds." in that last log you gave me, did nifopt mess it up?

Hello, I'd just like to start this off with that yes, I am also experiencing the horse crash bug, but I've changed out the horse.hkx for the fixed one and tested it out by sitting at the stables in whiterun. This lead to my game crashing after (THIS IS WRONG) the character entering the third person idle camera. I don't have any mods that could cause that as I have no mods to alter the third person camera and I've pinned it down to this mod so it's most likely a technical error. Didn't see a problem like this throughout the thread so I thought I'd shed some light on this in hopes of fixing it.

EDIT: I'm also using SSE Engine Fixes

EDIT 2: Wow, sorry for these edits, but it's when I just wait around the stables (while still moving) that I actually crash. It weird and might not happen to most but if you can't run fast enough away from the stables so the horse's aren't loaded, then you'll crash.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

MNC does not have a new skeleton for the bears, nothing has been done to them that would require one (yet)

edit: but i do see "Skinned mesh: Cleaning up skin data and calculating bounds." in that last log you gave me, did nifopt mess it up?

The bear looks really strange: the head is totally deformed and the body looks like he had een starving for quite a long time. Rechecked it on a new conversion. No luck... I'm trying it again with the old version of Nif Opt.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Yes it was the new version of Nif opt... Testet the Horses, stumbled over the ghost one.. worked fine also tested the bear, which is good now and the Fox. After Spawning a lurker the game crashed... might be a SMP problem. Will test it with the SMP fix. (Now I know where the skeletons come from....) 

Edit: After installing the HDT Luker fix, I could spawn the lurker without a crash, but it crashed as soon as he tries to undress for training.

Any Ideas???