More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

9 minutes ago, futilepath said:

np, im just tired of people expecting to be spoon fed everything and not bothering to research themselves tbh.

This here is for those who can't, are too arfaid or too lazy to do it on their own. MNC was one of the easier ports.

31 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

This here is for those who can't, are too arfaid or too lazy to do it on their own. MNC was one of the easier ports.

oh nono, im not calling out ppl that can't port over LE mods over to SSE, even im not doing that because i don't want to mess up and break a mod while trying to convert it.

im calling out people that ask redundant questions like "where do i go to get X" - when simple search will bring up what they are looking for.

"give a man a fish you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime"

5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Forse il collegamento non funziona in questo modo, ma è nella pagina di download di Aroused Redux. Ultimo file ...  SexLab Aroused Redux SSE.7z

I'm back from work now, sorry if I reply late , i have dowload sexlabAroused_v28b , when i lounch the game with skse64  the game don't start ... :confused:

4 hours ago, futilepath said:

oh no, non sto chiamando fuori ppl che non può portarsi su LE mods su SSE, anche se non lo faccio perché non voglio rovinare e rompere un mod mentre provo a convertirlo.

Sto chiamando persone che fanno domande ridondanti come "dove vado a prendere X" - quando la semplice ricerca farà apparire quello che stanno cercando.

"dai a un uomo un pesce che gli dai da mangiare per un giorno, insegna a un uomo a pescare per nutrirlo per tutta la vita"

sorry my bad english....sorry if I bothered you if there's a problem on your mod ....

unfortunately not all are experts like you,i have a work..you put mod converted and there is something missing, at least convert it complete,you tell me to search the arused in "download- adult- se" and this mod that not here...,you tell me to use sexlabaroused2b and do not know that it does not work well for itself,with arusedv2b the game don't start......it's nice to convert a mod, without other pieces working well ...this happens when it is not 'converted perfectly...unfortunately skse64 being beta does not work 100% with all mods

28 minutes ago, capitanohook said:

sorry my bad english....sorry if I bothered you if there's a problem on your mod ....

unfortunately not all are experts like you,i have a work..you put mod converted and there is something missing, at least convert it complete,you tell me to search the arused in "download- adult- se" and this mod that not here...,you tell me to use sexlabaroused2b and do not know that it does not work well for itself,with arusedv2b the game don't start......it's nice to convert a mod, without other pieces working well ...this happens when it is not 'converted perfectly...unfortunately skse64 being beta does not work 100% with all mods

I wasn't an expert either. you think I knew everything about modding skyrim/fallout/dragon age from the getgo?

I spent weeks if not months watching tutorial videos and reading all the guides and information readily available on the internet. If I was stuck on an issue, I searched if others had similar problems. I only asked if I was not able to find solutions to what I was looking for.

If you won't put in the effort, don't expect others to spoon feed you everything.

I can't even tell from your google-translated english reply, but did you download the SSE file in Aroused Redux download page?

There is also the matter of converting the ESP of MNC to 64-bit SSE version using Creation Kit. I think Pffiffy also said Creature Framework needs converting as well in that respective thread.

16 minutes ago, futilepath said:

I wasn't an expert either. you think I knew everything about modding skyrim/fallout/dragon age from the getgo?

I spent weeks if not months watching tutorial videos and reading all the guides and information readily available on the internet. If I was stuck on an issue, I searched if others had similar problems. I only asked if I was not able to find solutions to what I was looking for.

If you won't put in the effort, don't expect others to spoon feed you everything.

I can't even tell from your google-translated english reply, but did you download the SSE file in Aroused Redux download page?

There is also the matter of converting the ESP of MNC to 64-bit SSE version using Creation Kit. I think Pffiffy also said Creature Framework needs converting as well in that respective thread.

it had to be simpler to create mnc with erect penises? without having to add other mods or manually modify the bodies? I have no time to spend hours watching tutorials on youtube, becouse i have work, a lot of people download the mod and it does not say anything even if there's a problem in the mod,I have only pointed out this small problem in the mod

1 hour ago, moddyguy said:

great work again, thanks for the time and effort spent getting this out

The effort was made for CF. And it wasn't my effort. This is a simple conversion made with four little free-to-download tools. A few mouse clicks, less than 5 minutes of work.

You should send some Flowers to LazyGirl and Tasairis for editing the scripts of CF and thank MadMansGun for allowing me to upload this. And if you can the team that ported Jcontainers to SE.    

8 minutes ago, 0acme0 said:

@Pfiffy , You have one script (slalLoader.pex) wanting to replace one added by SLAL but the SLAL script is newer, is it really to be replaced?

Thanks for your conversions !

Its not a question of the date, but a question of the content. This is something that MadMansGun and the author of the SLAL port should discuss first. As far as I can recall the script that is in MNC allowes a better handling of female creatures in animations. But I'm not really sure and I don't now if this was patched during the porting SLAL to SE. I'm using the 'older' script right now and have no issues. I have not heard about any issues with running the 'newer' script.

And just to put things right: It is MNC that has this script. The owner of this mod is still MadMansGun.

I see myself not as a modder, I am a porter... a conversionist... a whatever... something like that. I'm doing this for those who can't do it on their own because they are lacking the abilities or the courage, or those who are too lazy... My hope is, that this will give a boost to SkyrimSE modding. It is somesort of a service: Converting Mods to work in SE is easy in most cases. If i get something to work, I ask the authors if i can offer it to the masses. That saves their time and creativity for working on their mods for oldrim and see what they have to tweak if they do a full version for SE without having to fight on two fronts. You have to keep in mind, that everything starting with SKSE is in an alpha or beta state. A lot of the essential mods that are ported to SE are still lacking some features, this tiny little tools, that we mod users usually forget. Most of them are totally ignored by us because we didn't even realized that they have been there, somewhere hidden inside our favorite mods. And you have to keep in mind that some of the ppl who created this tiny little tools are no longer active, so there will be no port at all. But mod users like you and me want to have the same mods working in SE like they did in Oldrim, with the same features. So anytime a mod author offers what he has done to rebuild his work for SE he has to answer the question why something is not working as good as it has been in Oldrim. After offering just 4 ports I know how much time it takes just to answer this kind of questions and keeping track of the development around SE. I also have a Job to do to pay the rent and a demanding girlfrind. if I really want to do some sort of development to a mod.... No way. It has been over 3 month that I had a look at my ow mod, that was just a little bit more than a clothing replacer. 

to be honest: I'm dealing with things right now, that are far beyond my abilities. And I'm dealing with them in a language that is not mine. The only resons for doing this, are because I love Skyrim and there seems to be noone else to do it.

Back to your question: try it out in both ways on your own. I think that All ppl involved will be glad if they get some feedback about your expiriencence and will decide if they can make their own mods better in some ways. 

17 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

as I can recall the script that is in MNC allowes a better handling of female creatures in animations

no, the SLAL script in MNC is there to try and enable cum decals on creatures, but it only works 50% of the time and the cum textures are only mapped for human based bodys anyways.

as far as SSE is concerned it would probably be best to just use the one from SLAL.

9 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

no, the SLAL script in MNC is there to try and enable cum decals on creatures, but it only works 50% of the time and the cum textures are only mapped for human based bodys anyways.

as far as SSE is concerned it would probably be best to just use the one from SLAL.

Thanks.... 

4 minutes ago, capitanohook said:

What happen ?? in the second version everything was fine, creatures and animals had the penis, now with this third version creatures and animals no longer have a penis, why? the problem of the first version has returned

follow the instructions about updates on the original More nasty critters page.

For me it is working fine. Otherwise i wouldn't have uploaded it.

10 minutes ago, capitanohook said:

What happen ?? in the second version everything was fine, creatures and animals had the penis, now with this third version creatures and animals no longer have a penis, why? the problem of the first version has returned... pls can you re put the second version? 

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

8 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

my problem is not the animations, but that creatures and animals do not have an erect penis,in the second version everything was fine, creatures and animals had the penis, now with this third version creatures and animals no longer have a erect penis..

just download those mods that you have listed?

25 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

follow the instructions about updates on the original More nasty critters page.

For me it is working fine. Otherwise i wouldn't have uploaded it.

in your description when I click on the link this message comes out :

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.

Error code: 2C171/1

55 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Do you have any idea about how many times you have posted that again and again and over again?

23 minutes ago, capitanohook said:

in this support where i wrote ? no ...only 1 hour ago for help me...

but thank you for having converted this mod for se!! ;)  great job  

No need to thank me for porting this. This was 5 Minutes of work. MadMansGun is the author of MNC and HCOS. And he is dealing with same questions for much longer than me. I am not used to that.