More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

I have not touched the ESP's to keep this an 'inofficial' version. If you want the correct header, don't complain, do it yourself.

what does this mean? if you tell me what to do I'll gladly do it myself, I just have no idea what this means XD

9 minutes ago, Sabrina Saberhagen said:

what does this mean? if you tell me what to do I'll gladly do it myself, I just have no idea what this means XD

Mods have a Header and that from oldrim is 43 and that from SE is 44. To change the Header you have to open the mod in the new ck make and undo a change and save it again.

I usually skip that step.  

22 minutes ago, icedfire18 said:

(I'm not good in English)

Where should I go to find SE version of Creature framework 

or Regular Edition of Creature framework is compatible with SE?

Look into the download section here. I posted it ther about 20 minutes before I posted this one.

19 minutes ago, capitanohook said:

thank you pfiffy,nice mod,  but pls can you make a good mod for schlongs for horse and animals ? exsist only this mods https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4477-creature-schlongs-se/  the mod on the link  not work well , some horses do not have parts of the body, the tail being transparent, can you make a new  mod ?

I think that MNC comes with everything you are looking for. If you want the creatures to show what they have all the time, set the arousal threashold in CF to 0. BTW: I did not make this... I have just converted it...

6 minutes ago, capitanohook said:

no i try now mnc and the giant have a little penis no erect big penis , the horses and other animals  not have penis , 

You need to have Aroused redoux installed.

Open Creature Framework, set Arousal threashold to 0 and all will permanetly show what they have..

3 minutes ago, capitanohook said:

:frown: appear this message 

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: 2S119/1

Maybe the link is not working this way, but it is on the Download page from Aroused Redux. Last file... SexLab Aroused Redux SSE.7z

16 minutes ago, Potitius said:

I am not new here. but an indication on what it relies on would be usefull.

from what I see it is an animation package for SLAL.

if you are not new here, then you must've not delved into the "beastiality" side of the site much.

MNC is a pretty well known and established LL mod that majority of people that modded LE skyrim with sex mods are aware of.

MNC requires Creature Framework

Creature Framework requires JContainers

JContainers is obtained from github website (search for it)

6 minutes ago, futilepath said:

if you are not new here, then you must've not delved into the "beastiality" side of the site much.

MNC is a pretty well known and established LL mod that majority of people that modded LE skyrim with sex mods are aware of.

MNC requires Creature Framework

Creature Framework requires JContainers

JContainers is obtained from github website (search for it)

Noneed to be rude... and thank you for reminding me about posting a link to JC... I hope that github has no traffic limit...

24 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Noneed to be rude... and thank you for reminding me about posting a link to JC... I hope that github has no traffic limit...

np, im just tired of people expecting to be spoon fed everything and not bothering to research themselves tbh.