I took a look at the error that was mentioned coming from xEdit and it does need to be fixed. The LE version of Creature Framework doesn't have this error. I'm just gonna convert the LE version for myself but it is an entry missing from the plugin. Specifically it is xx0058CB CFSkinFake, a Armor entry.

Edit: I converted it and added it to the post.

CreatureFramework.esm

18 minutes ago, TheDeinonychus said:

Ok, installed Creature Framework and MoreNastyCritters. I have JContainers installed to the latest version, but Creature Framework keeps telling me I have an unsupported version of JContainers or none installed.

How are you installing your mods?  Manually, NMM, Mod Organizer?

If manually or NMM (or other mod managers like NMM), just make sure to install the separate JContainers mod last and let it overwrite all.  If using Mod Organizer, make sure that JContainers in the left-hand pane has a higher priority than CF or MNC  or any other mod that may have JContainers included.  For ModOrganizer, I put is as high in the priorities as possible , just under the skeleton.

6 hours ago, srayesmanll said:

If manually or NMM (or other mod managers like NMM), just make sure to install the separate JContainers mod last and let it overwrite all.  If using Mod Organizer, make sure that JContainers in the left-hand pane has a higher priority than CF or MNC  or any other mod that may have JContainers included.  For ModOrganizer, I put is as high in the priorities as possible , just under the skeleton.

First time I got the error I checked to make sure that JContainers was up to date. It wasn't, so I installed the latest version from the Nexus using NMM. It should have overwritten anything already.

17 hours ago, srayesmanll said:

Apparently updating to the newest version of SKSE fixed the issue. It had updated without me noticing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2018 at 3:12 PM, TheDeinonychus said:

Apparently updating to the newest version of SKSE fixed the issue. It had updated without me noticing.

I am still having this issue even with the latest SKSE.

The exact message I get is:
"Your installed JContainers version is incompatible with Creature Framework, or you don't have JContainers at all. Things are very broken!"

I have the latest JContainers up at the very top of my order list (on Mod Organizer 2), even above Creature Framework and MNC.

Any ideas?

On 9/22/2018 at 9:12 PM, srayesmanll said:

Perhaps I could have your insight on this issue?

So I'm having a couple issues. First, whenever an encounter occurs with a creature, the aroused mesh doesn't get applied. I saw in the HCOS thread that:

"MadMansGun said: Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations: go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute."

The problem is I can't get the Creature Framework MCM option to show up, so I can't do that. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, or how to fix it. I'm still kinda new to modding (only been doing it a couple months, and I'm terrible at learning by myself), so I'm having a hell of a time figuring this out. Any help would be appreciated. I've included all the mods I have installed via NMM, and the mod load order from the Papyrus doc. If there's any information I'm missing, please let me know, and I'll do my best to get it. Thanks!

Sidenote: it also doesn't seem to be actually applying the "smart no more stupid dog" mod. There's still a lot of "stupid dog" getting thrown around by the townspeople.

Additional sidenote: I tried installing the MCM Kicker via NMM, but then my game wouldn't start, so I tried installing the files manually, and the game started, but it seemed like nothing changed.

Currently Installed Mods.JPG

Mod Load Order.JPG

Check if MCM kicker comes wth a BSA... that has to be extracted and deleted afterwards.... (if you get used to converting mods you start to left out the little side steps sometimes)

If you don't have aroused enabled, CF will not apply the 'equipment' to the creatures. 

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Check if MCM kicker comes wth a BSA... that has to be extracted and deleted afterwards.... (if you get used to converting mods you start to left out the little side steps sometimes)

If you don't have aroused enabled, CF will not apply the 'equipment' to the creatures. 

Is there any way to get aroused and random sex to work together? The last time I used both, neither seemed to work.

26 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

hm... don't know about random sex, but aroused worked firn for me... the official release and my private port. 

yeah, I got it figured. your advice worked, and as for random sex and aroused, I just had to set the arousal threshold in creature framework to 0, and it works as if it's just random sex. Thanks for the help!

3 hours ago, vesperdeath said:

i have been trying to get this mod to work but it keeps telling me either the Jcontainers version you have is incompatible or you dont have it at all, im running special edition and im sure i have it what version does this mod want me to use though?

This one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495. You probably didn't update Jcontainers when the game updated.

started with special edition so there was nothing for me to update. i first downloaded the most reacent version of Jcontainers V4.1.5 then saw something about 4.1.0 working so i unisntalled the updated version then installed the out dated version of jcontainers to see if that would fix anything but nothings working so far i get the same message