• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, cminnow said:

I'm having a problem with creature framework not showing up in MCM. Could this be related to Jcontainers being version 4.1.7?

The actual version of JC for Skyrim SE (Actual Version 1.5.62) is 4.17 and it is working fine...

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

The actual version of JC for Skyrim SE (Actual Version 1.5.62) is 4.17 and it is working fine...

Thanks for checking. Actually, I can't get the creature framework 2A version to initialize the MCM in a new game. The old version seems to work fine as does playing a game where the MCM is already initialized. Do you know if I am missing anything from using version 2 instead of 2A?

I can't be the only one having this difficulty because it even happens with only the minimum dependencies. Version 2 appears in MCM and 2A does not. Am I missing something?

Re: I literally can't figure this out. Even with just the dependencies, CF only initializes in MCM perhaps 50% of the time. I've updated every mod I could. It's madness

40 minutes ago, cminnow said:

I can't be the only one having this difficulty because it even happens with only the minimum dependencies. Version 2 appears in MCM and 2A does not. Am I missing something?

Re: I literally can't figure this out. Even with just the dependencies, CF only initializes in MCM perhaps 50% of the time. I've updated every mod I could. It's madness

Do you have sl aroused installed?

16 hours ago, mariolonos said:

pretty sure it is. try installing it and see if mcm for cf appears

Well, it didn't work. Thanks for the idea. Not sure what's wrong but at least it works 50% of the time so I just need to restart the game a few times until it initializes for a new character. Old characters are fine.

Re: Bad Dog's immersive creatures has a script that was overwriting creature framework but that didn't fix it. I still can only load a game 50% of the time becasue it "believes" that the creature framework isn't installed half the time. Removing BDIC seems to solve the problem so far. To be specific, you need to BOTH remove BDIC and install SAL.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2019 at 11:28 PM, Punkal said:

Hi - struggling to get this working...  creatures don't have schlong's - anyone know which mod they come from / depend on.  This is doing my head in.  Animations seem to work - just no schlongs.

You sure creatures are aroused enough to show schlongs? I guess you need the mod "sex lab aroused".

4 hours ago, Bast1990 said:

You sure creatures are aroused enough to show schlongs? I guess you need the mod "sex lab aroused".

Thanks for the reply.  I sorted it in the end - though not quite sure how, ended up re-installing everything and tweaking aroused.  My biggest problem is hand and feet seems which I still haven't solved.

Hello, i have the Creature Framework not showing on MCM, i tried almost everything, load orders, reinstall etc, on the test room the mod loads correctly, but when i load my savegame the mod dont appear on mcm, and every creature dont have their "parts" when animated, the animations work well, do you know how to fix it?

• 2 weeks later...

So still having "jcontainers bad version error" even though I am running Skse newest, Jcontainers newest, and Since I just bought SSE I assume its the latest skyrim.

Below or above are the mods I am using I have fnis xxl on so total animations are fine. But when I load the game I can get the animations to play and the creatures to move but nothing I try fixes the creature MCM menu its permanently stuck starting up and Creatures stay unaroused. Any tip to help me? I have read through most of the post here but everyone says to reinstall but I did that already. Also where can I find CF logs I can't find where it stores them. I have the creature stuff disabled currently to play skyrim that's the only reason they aren't on in the photo

Screenshot (243).png

Screenshot (242).png

Screenshot (241).png

Screenshot (240).png

4 hours ago, RavenLone said:

So still having "jcontainers bad version error" even though I am running Skse newest, Jcontainers newest, and Since I just bought SSE I assume its the latest skyrim.

Below or above are the mods I am using I have fnis xxl on so total animations are fine. But when I load the game I can get the animations to play and the creatures to move but nothing I try fixes the creature MCM menu its permanently stuck starting up and Creatures stay unaroused. Any tip to help me? I have read through most of the post here but everyone says to reinstall but I did that already. Also where can I find CF logs I can't find where it stores them. I have the creature stuff disabled currently to play skyrim that's the only reason they aren't on in the photo

Screenshot (243).png

Screenshot (242).png

Screenshot (241).png

Screenshot (240).png

Is SLAL working correctly?

6 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Is SLAL working correctly?

I mean it pops up in the mcm with all its options and when I  run it/check new animations it says none need to be registered. It will also say something like 115 character animations are already registered and 51 creature animations. I ran rebuilded and instead of getting two Jcontainer errors (one on game load and second on mcm menu load) I only got the first one.  I also did a reinstall fresh from the SE conversions using the links supplied only. I ran only Sex Lab aroused creature, Creature Framework, MNC no extra animation mod thou the animations wont go away. Like nothing breaks no CTD the only thing not working is the Jcontainer error poping up and no "Swords" for animals thou they have the right models.

17 hours ago, RavenLone said:

I mean it pops up in the mcm with all its options and when I  run it/check new animations it says none need to be registered. It will also say something like 115 character animations are already registered and 51 creature animations. I ran rebuilded and instead of getting two Jcontainer errors (one on game load and second on mcm menu load) I only got the first one.  I also did a reinstall fresh from the SE conversions using the links supplied only. I ran only Sex Lab aroused creature, Creature Framework, MNC no extra animation mod thou the animations wont go away. Like nothing breaks no CTD the only thing not working is the Jcontainer error poping up and no "Swords" for animals thou they have the right models.

I still don't have a clue, why so many ppl have problems with jcontainers. I'm using it since the first release and got it working out of the box properly after each update. CF didn't change in the meantime. It seems to me like it is a problem with the installation process itself.

10 hours ago, srayesmanll said:
  Hide contents

Move JContainers in the left hand pane to the bottom of the list (the highest priority).  That ensure that the separate JC install overwrites all.  You can verify this by double-clicking the JC mod and looking at the conflicts tab.

I will try that out and I'll edit my comment for the resualt

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 8:38 AM, srayesmanll said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Move JContainers in the left hand pane to the bottom of the list (the highest priority).  That ensure that the separate JC install overwrites all.  You can verify this by double-clicking the JC mod and looking at the conflicts tab.

No dice on the placing it at the bottom. also no conflicts in the tab for it