This is the Creature Framework conversion from the SE Conversion Tracking thread:

Thanks go to Ep1cL3w7z for allowing me to upload this for the masses, Flowers go to LazyGirl and Tasairis for editing some scripts and making this possible. 

This is NOT an official version! (It seems like it will be the only one thats officially availible)

If you run into problems, first make sure you have the fitting JContainers version for your SKSE version.

Thanks to MadMansGun there is a full installation guide here:

If you still have problems visit:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-mar-16-rev-8/?page=25&tab=comments#comment-2182722

SKSE can be found here:

http://skse.silverlock.org/

JContainers can be found here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

Notes:

To make MNC run with the OLD CF it is better to install CF without MNC present in your loadorder. You can test if it is working with Hentai Creatures: Spawn a Husky, target it and mark it with 'N' and check if it shows up in the CF MCM puppeteer. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/18/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Jcontainers, SKSE,
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

View File

1 hour ago, invisible said:

There's a - kopie.esp with this, is that correct?

No that isn't...

Delete it... I think i grabbed the wrong package...

Sorry. 7Zip just added the files to an existing archive and didn't create a new one. 

Pfiffy, you grabbed the CreatureFramework script I posted for testing the mesh problem, not the "normal" script for regular use. Of course I did post three different versions of the PEX so I can't blame you for that :smile:

CreatureFramework.psc

CreatureFramework.pex

If you want to list the SE changes, LazyGirl posted what she did, and as for me:

- JContainers version check updated to require JContainers >= 3.2 (JC x64 is 4.0), before it required exactly 3.2

- CreatureFramework.GetGender/GetGenderSource fixed to use SexLab 1.62+ genders, before it worked according to the old SL gender system (result was all creatures were male)

33 minutes ago, tasairis said:

Pfiffy, you grabbed the CreatureFramework script I posted for testing the mesh problem, not the "normal" script for regular use. Of course I did post three different versions of the PEX so I can't blame you for that :smile:

CreatureFramework.psc

CreatureFramework.pex

If you want to list the SE changes, LazyGirl posted what she did, and as for me:

- JContainers version check updated to require JContainers >= 3.2 (JC x64 is 4.0), before it required exactly 3.2

- CreatureFramework.GetGender/GetGenderSource fixed to use SexLab 1.62+ genders, before it worked according to the old SL gender system (result was all creatures were male)

Ok... It's not easy to keep track on all that versions. I have a lot of copies...

19 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I was also asked if I could upload a version of BDIC...  

I don't know who all has their own BDIC files updated for SIC-SE, let alone who has the whole thing working (including DLC2 creatures). I did update them for myself, but I sent a copy to Bad Dog (it was quite a bit of work) so I'd want to know what his/her plans are for an SSE release - especially now that there's this provisional CF version available.

2 minutes ago, tasairis said:

I don't know who all has their own BDIC files updated for SIC-SE, let alone who has the whole thing working (including DLC2 creatures). I did update them for myself, but I sent a copy to Bad Dog (it was quite a bit of work) so I'd want to know what his/her plans are for an SSE release - especially now that there's this provisional CF version available.

I folowed the comments on that. I'm not plannig to do anything about SIC/BDIC right now.

5 hours ago, Mazhen said:

I have no more luck getting this version working than the one i converted myself, still doesnt work for me..

To help you I need more input. What does not work? Do you have Survival mode or other mods from the Creation Club installed? 

Well it seems to work now after i re-registered all mods, but its VERY slow to apply the arousal mesh, i had to let wolves bite me for a minute for it to appear, even tho the arousal is set to 1.. Ooh and another last thing i noticed is if i summon a wolf via console, the arousal mesh never gets applied it seems..

Hello everyone.

Can someone help me out i think i`m missing something or there is something i cant tune.

I have never used these mods before nor im playing oldrim.

All the animations seem to work properly as far as i can tell ,but creatures don`t have schlongs though they have balls. ;d

I have SexlabFrameworkSE V 163 Beta1

Sexlab Matchmaker Rev7

More Nasty Critters v11.1 ASE

Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE

Hentai Creatures 11.1 ASE

SLAL_SE

Jcontainers64 v4.0.1

Creatureframework 1.1.0 pre2SE

Also have SKSE64, SKYUI and Papyrus Ult SE.

What am i missing ?

6 hours ago, turbonetix said:

Hello everyone.

Can someone help me out i think i`m missing something or there is something i cant tune.

I have never used these mods before nor im playing oldrim.

All the animations seem to work properly as far as i can tell ,but creatures don`t have schlongs though they have balls. ;d

I have SexlabFrameworkSE V 163 Beta1

Sexlab Matchmaker Rev7

More Nasty Critters v11.1 ASE

Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE

Hentai Creatures 11.1 ASE

SLAL_SE

Jcontainers64 v4.0.1

Creatureframework 1.1.0 pre2SE

Also have SKSE64, SKYUI and Papyrus Ult SE.

What am i missing ?

What does your Papyrus log say about Creature Framework equipping aroused armors?

4 hours ago, futilepath said:

Hentai Creatures has a working ported SE version?

Yes, just uploaded by Pfiffy.

4 hours ago, futilepath said:

I thought MNC and HC were sorta incompatible?

Not really? MNC and HC kinda merged together a while back.

35 minutes ago, tasairis said:

What does your Papyrus log say about Creature Framework equipping aroused armors?

I have no idea :smiley: Its not talking to me.

I removed all those mods when i could not get them to work, I guess i can reinstall and retry but i still have no idea how to see what you are asking for.

Most people end up enabling Papyrus logging at some point so I just get used to everyone having it...

Edit your Skyrim.ini, find the [Papyrus] section, and change

bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

(in MO2, use its configuration editor thing)

Then Skyrim creates a log file at Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\somewhere around here named Papyrus.0.log.

Creature Framework puts messages into that log file when it does stuff, like when it equips aroused and unaroused meshes on a creature. If it's isn't equipping meshes properly then looking at the log to see what messages it wrote is the first step to understanding why.

i read that enabling papyrus logging is usually not recommended under normal circumstances because it does more harm than good. modders turn them on solely to figure out what is breaking their game and stuff.

anyways, ill install MNC/JContainers and this myself and test everything out. see how they run. thanks for the conversions.

28 minutes ago, Vyperrx20 said:

Im confused why does everyone say they need to register thier mods with this I dont see a clear way how in or out of the game

Whenever CF finds a new file in the creatures.d folder it will register it automatically and stores the data in the SKSE Co save. Nextime you load the game it checks the data in the co save an skips the registration for all known mods. 

If you update a Mod,(MNC is updated very frequently) you have to reregister it in the CF MCM to update the data, or the changes will not be applyed.

6 hours ago, futilepath said:

i read that enabling papyrus logging is usually not recommended under normal circumstances because it does more harm than good. modders turn them on solely to figure out what is breaking their game and stuff.

It's not that it does harm but that there's a small performance hit to the game because it keeps writing stuff to a file. It's not normally enough of a problem for most people but if you don't need to consult the log on a regular basis then you might as well leave it disabled until something goes wrong.

14 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Whenever CF finds a new file in the creatures.d folder it will register it automatically and stores the data in the SKSE Co save. Nextime you load the game it checks the data in the co save an skips the registration for all known mods. 

If you update a Mod,(MNC is updated very frequently) you have to reregister it in the CF MCM to update the data, or the changes will not be applyed.

thanks alot turns out my save I tried it on was messed up new save and everything is working awesome ty so much this mod is awesome now that I have it working

I can't seem to get the MCM menu for this mod to appear. I've waited several hours in game several times (using the wait/sleep option), I've run around Whiterun for over an hour (both inside and outside of buildings), but still it never shows up, even though other MCMs (Arousal Redux SSE, for example) showed up just fine while this one never did.

3 hours ago, xgkf said:

I can't seem to get the MCM menu for this mod to appear. I've waited several hours in game several times (using the wait/sleep option), I've run around Whiterun for over an hour (both inside and outside of buildings), but still it never shows up, even though other MCMs (Arousal Redux SSE, for example) showed up just fine while this one never did.

It is running for a lot of other ppl, so you did something wrong. You might look for MCM kicker on nexus Old rim mods. It will complain about a wrong SkyUi Version, but it will work. If you are using a mod manager, delete it, reinstall it and check if you followed the instrucktions for installing mods correctly. If nothing helps, post your load order. 

Hi All, I really could do with some help.

My chickens are driving me crazy!

They are oversexed, overpaid and can TALK!

I can't walk through Riverwood without being accosted by some randy chicken either raping me or offering money for sex. Last night it was 60 septums, and boy did he let me know what he (she?) wanted!

How can I desex my chickens? They really are getting annoying now. Seeing your quim snacked out by a chicken constantly get a little boring after a while. ;) :tongue:

Suggestions please, and yes this is a serious question!