On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:47 PM, Ninneveh said:

My toon has -3 to his Charisma due to low self esteem. Approximately how much XP would he need to gain before he regains his self esteem?

I think it will take awhile. My girl is extremely submissive -50 with 100 will power and only 4 self esteem. After playing this way for a few days she had 25 self esteem. I think that if you have 100 points in will power the esteem will gradually fill with the spill over.

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, ARabidGrandma said:

I can't get the HUD to work. It only ever reads all 0's. I tried uninstalling (yes i used the uninstall option in the mcm menu) and reinstalling the mod, but still getting 0's.

I tried making a new save, and the hud worked properly, so i tried cleaning my save before reinstalling the hud mod. Still not working properly. REsaver/fallrim tools said it removed 2 orphaned instances, if that means anything?

Any ideas what i should try next?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, morisgame said:

Any chance for a version which doesnt require Four play? 

I would like to use it in a small story mod, but everyone is using AAF, so there is no point in using four play :/

While you're waiting for word from the author, I'd point out that you can already use this mod without FourPlay.  The AAF FourPlay proxy (from v2.7 or later of the AAF Compatibility patches) handles it just fine.

I included links to FPAttributes in my (AAF-based) Rogue Sexbot mod, and that's working without a hitch as far as I can tell.  If you'd like pointers or example code, just ask.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2018 at 11:20 PM, Vuulgar said:

This mod and Harassment do not get the love they deserve, they are a perfect compliment to RSE. What kind of undertaking would it be for AAF conversions? It is going to be sad for these to die.

I agree. One might not be impressed with it right away, but the many ways these mods can be arranged can make for very interesting situations. Im setting up an AAF game and am wondering if I can install this without Fourplay? If I do so, will the proxy in AAF pick up the animation calls? I would really hate to be without 4P Attributes and Sexual Harrassment.

3 hours ago, Olmech said:

I agree. One might not be impressed with it right away, but the many ways these mods can be arranged can make for very interesting situations. Im setting up an AAF game and am wondering if I can install this without Fourplay? If I do so, will the proxy in AAF pick up the animation calls? I would really hate to be without 4P Attributes and Sexual Harrassment.

The proxy thing works. I've got my setup running AAF, the AAF version of RSE, and these, and they seem to working just fine.

9 hours ago, LTD said:

The proxy thing works. I've got my setup running AAF, the AAF version of RSE, and these, and they seem to working just fine.

But....did you install 4P? That is the question. Can I just install 4PA and SHwithout 4P?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Sorry for being MIA for a while. Life took a busy turn and I haven't played FO4 in months. 

I've taken a look at AAF and it seems it's come a long way. I'm going to see if I can convert this (and harassment mod) to strictly use AAF, since FourPlay looks like it's slowly dying. 

Based on what I've seen so far, it looks like there's support for animation tags, which I hope to leverage to detect whether a sex act was a rape or not. If it works, then that would be really nice so that this mod doesn't have to rely on wanky hotkey user input for that.

Hopefully I'll have an AAF update soon!

3 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Hey guys,

Sorry for being MIA for a while. Life took a busy turn and I haven't played FO4 in months. 

I've taken a look at AAF and it seems it's come a long way. I'm going to see if I can convert this (and harassment mod) to strictly use AAF, since FourPlay looks like it's slowly dying. 

Based on what I've seen so far, it looks like there's support for animation tags, which I hope to leverage to detect whether a sex act was a rape or not. If it works, then that would be really nice so that this mod doesn't have to rely on wanky hotkey user input for that.

Hopefully I'll have an AAF update soon!

Yay! Welcome back! 

New version using AAF has been posted. 

-NEW: Now works with AAF. No longer works with Four-Play (RIP). 

-NEW: Wear and tear upgraded! It now tracks 3 separate wear and tear: oral, vaginal, and anal. No male support (for now)

-NEW: New version of HUD plugin updated to show 3 separate wear and tear values

-CHANGED: Oral, vaginal, and anal wear and tear give different debuffs to player

-CHANGED: Minor changes in psychological stats. 

In addition to AAF and its requirements, you also need AAF Animation Position Tags. It's how the mod tracks which body part was used during sex.

In the case the mod can't figure out which body part was used, it will default to applying wear to all 3, or none (depending on MCM setting)

By default, it will also look for the "Aggressive" tag to determine if the sex was rape for player. But you could turn this off in MCM, too, since I think you can use Aggressive sex where player is the perp. Until we have a sex framework in place, it's still impossible for mods to figure out if sex was rape :/

Awesome update, your mod was the only thing tying me to Fourplay still, I did consider splitting SexDamage in STATS to 3 as well, maybe I will later and we can combine them, got to get it working on multiActors, I'm just about to go into testing it now I think I have the coding done.

7 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

Awesome update, your mod was the only thing tying me to Fourplay still, I did consider splitting SexDamage in STATS to 3 as well, maybe I will later and we can combine them, got to get it working on multiActors, I'm just about to go into testing it now I think I have the coding done.

Yea, I was late to the AAF party :)

Detecting wear and tear for a specific body part was nasty. You can look at it in my source code, but the script has to do something like 100+ String comparisons to detect oral sex for player lol.

The feature is not 100% reliable though, since it's hard to know if the player is on the receiving end, or the one acting it.

So when theres sex with 2 female actors (say female player and female NPC), and the tag was "StraponToVagina", was the player using the strapon on the NPC? Or the NPC using the strapon on the player? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

Yea, I was late to the AAF party :)

Detecting wear and tear for a specific body part was nasty. You can look at it in my source code, but the script has to do something like 100+ String comparisons to detect oral sex for player lol.

The feature is not 100% reliable though, since it's hard to know if the player is on the receiving end, or the one acting it.

So when theres sex with 2 female actors (say female player and female NPC), and the tag was "StraponToVagina", was the player using the strapon on the NPC? Or the NPC using the strapon on the player? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Actually the latest version of APT 181005 sort of fixes that by adding "NilSelf" to clarify in multi actor situations that the receiver is doing nothing and each tag after is a Giver on Masturbation of course the first one has "HandToVagina" or whatever of course.

And if you think you code is rough, mine to determine jizz destination and penetration stimulation and damage has been a 3 week nightmare, just got it working an hour ago and fixing the niggling bugs, maybe release a STATS and SexStatSystem update tomorrow.

SSSAAF.psc