12 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

ah. so adding it on after the game has already started with other mods already running may 'short circuit' the display, not allowing it to function. Essentially, I would need to have the widget installed/active from the get-go

damn.

Only about 4hrs on this current playthrough, but really don't feel like starting fresh, yet again (been doing that far too much in the last week trying to get AAF dialed in along with all of its associated add-ons (Violate, SEU, animation packs, etc...))

Wait before you do again (hopefully its not to late) I know how annoying this can be, just to find out it was not the issue.

First, I use this mod perfectly with holotime so try disabling other stuff that affects hud elements (companion HUD e.t.c) and see if just holotime and SAF work together.

There shouldn't be a reason to start a new game to get the elements from this mod to work.

Also if u started alot of new saves, go into data/fs4e/plugin and remove all the "AAF_game_started" files before you start a new save, just to be sure (If its not a fresh save u can keep the latest one and remove the others)

10 hours ago, sinsemilla said:

Wait before you do again (hopefully its not to late) I know how annoying this can be, just to find out it was not the issue.

First, I use this mod perfectly with holotime so try disabling other stuff that affects hud elements (companion HUD e.t.c) and see if just holotime and SAF work together.

There shouldn't be a reason to start a new game to get the elements from this mod to work.

Also if u started alot of new saves, go into data/fs4e/plugin and remove all the "AAF_game_started" files before you start a new save, just to be sure (If its not a fresh save u can keep the latest one and remove the others)

Thank you. I will try this. 

SAHUD and Holotime 2 work well together. Uninstalled everything except the framework, loaded my game, made a clean save. then re-installed the SA HUD. Loaded my game, set it up and made sure it worked, then repeated the process with Holotime. Both are functioning correctly. I haven't yet added the Companion Status HUD back into my game, so I'll see if that plays nicely with SA when I do. If it does work, then the culprit could just be a glitch in my install order the first time around. If it doesn't work, then we'll know that Companion Status doesn't play nicely with SA

Im not sure but could companion status HUD be conflicting with AAF?

Using AAF pressing HOME, then delete to toggle companion status, I see their default position is the same as Companion status HUD?

Its probably customizable but might be what conflicts (if anything)

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod. Anything that expands a role playing aspect of Fallout is more than welcome.

That said: is there a way to slow down the arousal rate? Maybe through fo4edit or something like that? I'm an ex lawyer non-combatant mother, my husband was shot in front of me and my child kidnapped, I was thrown in a horrible post-apocalyptic future with crazy robots, mutants, countless murderous gangs, where everything including water is trying to kill me... and I walk around almost constantly aroused.

Also: one time I was in a raider base, underground, surrounded by dismembered bodies. A raider child tried to ambush me and I had to shoot it. And just as I did it "You feel aroused" popped up on my screen. Lol.

14 hours ago, slavameba said:

is there a way to slow down the arousal rate?

Arousal increase rate is harcoded. If you have Papyrus compiler from Creation Kit then you can change the code of FPA_Main.psc manually and recompile. See OnArousalTick function.

7 minutes ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

Arousal increase rate is harcoded. If you have Papyrus compiler from Creation Kit then you can change the code of FPA_Main.psc manually and recompile. See OnArousalTick function.

I'm just writing to tell you that FPA Morphs is fantastic. You should upload it to the Download section so that more people know about it. I've been using it for over a month and have no complaints, plus the instructions are straightforward. 

Spoiler

Photo148.png.fac23bc44a3862bdd3f22f401da30256.png

41 minutes ago, JBpy said:

I'm just writing to tell you that FPA Morphs is fantastic. You should upload it to the Download section so that more people know about it. I've been using it for over a month and have no complaints, plus the instructions are straightforward. 

Reveal hidden contents

Photo148.png.fac23bc44a3862bdd3f22f401da30256.png

Seconded.  FPA Morphs is simple, always works, and makes for a highly amusing accessory mod to Sex Attributes.  I build (Bodyslide) all my body-slot outfits now using the FPA Morphs preset so you can still see the effects under a skirt, etc.

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

I'm just writing to tell you that FPA Morphs is fantastic.

Thanks %)

It is not the only thing I wanted to built. I'm working on specific framework to allow Sex Attributes idea to be applied to any NPC. It will take some time, but I hope you will be pleased with result.

On 5/21/2021 at 6:31 PM, spicydoritos said:

Seconded.  FPA Morphs is simple, always works, and makes for a highly amusing accessory mod to Sex Attributes.  I build (Bodyslide) all my body-slot outfits now using the FPA Morphs preset so you can still see the effects under a skirt, etc.

Hello spicydoritos

I discovered FPA Morphs by reading this thread and I installed it but it does not work on my installation
I do have the messages that appear with various values for anal and vaginal but the morphs don't work.

do you have a specific body? I am using FG 1.80!
do you have specific settings?
do you have a specific bodyslide preset?

do you have a specific body textures?

do you have additional mods related to morphs?

for info: anal and vaginal morphings works in some AAF animations

any help will be appreciated

cordially

2 hours ago, hkheungL said:

Hello spicydoritos

I discovered FPA Morphs by reading this thread and I installed it but it does not work on my installation
I do have the messages that appear with various values for anal and vaginal but the morphs don't work.

do you have a specific body? I am using FG 1.80!
do you have specific settings?
do you have a specific bodyslide preset?

do you have a specific body textures?

do you have additional mods related to morphs?

for info: anal and vaginal morphings works in some AAF animations

any help will be appreciated

cordially

Probably you are missing Staticphobia's FusionGirl Morph+ . However I'd check the instructions that came with FPA Morphs to be sure, as JBpy suggested.

Also I realized I grossly misspoke in my quoted post.  I don't build the body slot outfits in bodyslide, I replace the reference body in outfit studio.  I blame a lack of caffeine.

7 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Probably you are missing Staticphobia's FusionGirl Morph+ . However I'd check the instructions that came with FPA Morphs to be sure, as JBpy suggested.

Also I realized I grossly misspoke in my quoted post.  I don't build the body slot outfits in bodyslide, I replace the reference body in outfit studio.  I blame a lack of caffeine.

Yes that was it now it works wonderfully !!!

thank you again JBpy and  spicydoritos but I have another question if you want:

can you give me the procedure for a FG body replacement by the FG body morphs + especially on shoes?

cordially

2 hours ago, hkheungL said:

For boots and shoes its very simple. High heels requires more steps, maybe I'll make a pdf to explain the steps with pictures if someone want it. 

This steps assumes that you have already successfully installed FPA Morphs for Sex Attributes.

-Boots and Shoes- 

Open Bodyslide. 
Find the boot or shoe you usually wear. 
Open it with Outfit Studio. 
Find "File" and select "Load Reference". 
You should get a box like this:

2.png.34aaa18195d6e5fc20430ff440bc1df9.png

Select OK. 
Save it. 
Exit Outfit Studio and exit Bodyslide too. 
Go back into Bodyslide, find the shoe and select "Build" with your favorite body preset. 
You can check that the body has the new morphs.

1.png.bbe37d6e46076db6a9cd7a8ea10a35b8.png

Thank you for the answer JBpy

I should have been more precise in my request because indeed I want to replace the FG body but not on normal shoes but on high heels!

or can the new sliders be merged with the old ones?

if you know how i'm a taker

cordially

8 hours ago, hkheungL said:

Sure. I will write you the steps in a pdf because I have to put several photos.

As you know, the heel body has feet positioned for the heels. If we load the reference, the feet will get screwed and go back to their vanilla shape. So I will explain how I do to have the new sliders without destroying the positioned feet.

I'm 100% sure there's a better way - I just don't know. ?

The guide is general. You should only read the third and final part: "Heels".

FPA Morphs Bodyslide Guide.pdf

Let me know how it went. It's my first time writing a guide.

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

Sure. I will write you the steps in a pdf because I have to put several photos.

As you know, the heel body has feet positioned for the heels. If we load the reference, the feet will get screwed and go back to their vanilla shape. So I will explain how I do to have the new sliders without destroying the positioned feet.

I'm 100% sure there's a better way - I just don't know. ?

The guide is general. You should only read the third and final part: "Heels".

FPA Morphs Bodyslide Guide.pdf 762.86 kB · 7 downloads

Let me know how it went. It's my first time writing a guide.

Thank You Very Much JBpy for your guide and your time work perfectly !!! ENDORSED

On 3/30/2021 at 3:10 PM, Dlinny_Lag said:

Fixed.

And some updates - now MCM settings applied on the fly

After installing new version please go to MCM and click "Re-install" button. Initial version hadn't automatic update functionality.

FPAMorph.zip 6.56 kB · 27 downloads

Now that StaticPhobia's morph+ mod is no longer available, is there any other way to make this work?  Thanks

Edit: Disregard, old link from inside a forum not working, but the main StaticPhobia download still available.

Edited by Loversclod
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2021 at 9:58 PM, slavameba said:

[...]

That said: is there a way to slow down the arousal rate? Maybe through fo4edit or something like that? I'm an ex lawyer non-combatant mother, my husband was shot in front of me and my child kidnapped, I was thrown in a horrible post-apocalyptic future with crazy robots, mutants, countless murderous gangs, where everything including water is trying to kill me... and I walk around almost constantly aroused.

[...]

Dude I laughed so hard at this shit you wouldn't believe

On 2/21/2021 at 9:39 AM, Furryfurry said:

do this mod work with male player too?

I am using the Atomic Muscle body and was able to get it to work for a male player after adding a 'belly pregnant' slider by duplicating the 'mpreg' slider within BodySlide then building a morph.

Edited by linkster123
On 5/22/2021 at 12:18 AM, Dlinny_Lag said:

It is not the only thing I wanted to built. I'm working on specific framework to allow Sex Attributes idea to be applied to any NPC. It will take some time, but I hope you will be pleased with result.

@JBpy @spicydoritos

First big step is done - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/52693/

I will continue on idea to apply Sex Attributes to any NPC using this fremework