Apocalypse Armory v2.0

Eternaldreams

Guest carywinton

LL is a great community overall, but in this area it seriously lacks in storage and capability for mods. I know why this is, space and bandwidth for a "hosted" site are expensive, fortunately there may be an alternative coming shortly.

Guest endgameaddiction

Well I'm not entirely sure why my copy was blocked from Mega. It seems the only reason was that someone reported it as a copyright infringement. It could of been a personal attack. I've seen MoMod and AA up on mega by others and it's still up! and it's hosted on topics when I had mine in my profile to avoid keeping it in the spot light. Ah well. Regardless, people who request it here will always get a copy. We aren't anal about sharing great mods that don't deserve to be sitting in the dark corner.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest endgameaddiction

Well, it was from VGU. I don't know if AngelSilhouette is going to return to VGU, I didn't see her active for a very long time. Because that is a VGU mod, you could ask over at VGU and see if someone knows about her status. I don't know if she was okay with her stuff being shared outside of the Nexus community. You can find me at VGU too. If it's a Nexus mod that was banned, sure I don't mind. But VGU is another community that I hold respect for. If it's okay by them or her, sure.

Guest endgameaddiction

Well I just spoke to Dvated today about something and brought it up. Apparently she is gone gone. As in not ever coming back so I guess it's safe to say it's okay to share it without any harm.

Only thing is, You'll have to open FOMM, FO3Edit or GECK to find out where it is in game. I just used the meshes and textures and ported it into my armor mod.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lg6c0ydsplfilhr/Angels_Tac_Harness.rar

Well I just spoke to Dvated today about something and brought it up. Apparently she is gone gone. As in not ever coming back so I guess it's safe to say it's okay to share it without any harm.

Only thing is, You'll have to open FOMM, FO3Edit or GECK to find out where it is in game. I just used the meshes and textures and ported it into my armor mod.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lg6c0ydsplfilhr/Angels_Tac_Harness.rar

Holy crap, thanks!

BTW base object ID is: xx002943 for the two-holster version, if there's anyone else looking for this mod, that is!

There probably is not, though, which makes the fact you posted it pretty freaking cool. Thanks again, bro!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks a bunch for this thread because I'm just now getting back to fallout 3 on a fresh new pc build and seriously this one one of my must have mods to play FO3. I know not many people may play FO3 anymore let alone view this thread, but seriously thanks to everyone who posted links to download this awesome mod and save us from the Nexus/fun Nazis

• 3 years later...
On 9/10/2012 at 3:11 PM, Eternaldreams said:

Does anyone happen to have a copy of it? I see it's "under moderation" at nexus with no telling when or if it will be available again for download. Even Thogun the creator of the mod seems to be baffled as to why the mod has been put there.

Thogun posted this on vgunetwork.com about it.

Sadly, no. I haven't been contacted at all about it so I have no idea why it is locked. I've always been very careful to only use mods & modding components that I have explicit permission to use, or are open to common or legal use. Hopefully they will let me know what's happening and if necessary I can make the appropriate changes. It's strange that it happened almost immediately after I posted my update message - the mod itself hasn't changed since the beginning of the year.

here you go, sorry im a little late in finding this. i think Thogun got a raw deal on the nexus, ill be happy to share his wonderful work: https://www.dropbox.com/s/osmgjnakrfilkzw/Apocalypse_Armory_V2_0-14773-2-0.7z?dl=0

Archived