Yet Another Beautiful Body WIP

littlejohn

On 24/03/2018 at 3:58 PM, littlejohn said:

Haven't updated in a while, one of my pets was poorly and finally passed, so haven't felt much like working on it.

Really like the work you're doing and I hope you're continuing on with it. Those of us with the requisite familiarity with (or in possession of) those female bodies that don't tend to get on Sports Illustrated  will appreciate your aims here - a truly natural form is like the holy grail, consider yourself on a knight's quest.  

Now that's out of the way, to more important things...being a pet lover is both a blessing and a curse isn't it? If we play our cards right we outlive them, but it hurts like a motherfucker when they shuffle off their mortal coil.  

• 1 month later...

I'm definitely interested if you're still working on this body or not. I like the look of it and I wouldn't mind helping you set it up for bodyslide and SMP. When you have a full working version. Please feel free to reach out to me. I literally will only need your object model and I can help you from there. 

• 1 month later...

What is this for or about?

is akin to saying North Korea can be a bit mean to it's people. It's just not fun.

You must be amerikan, but I have to wonder, what this has to do with matter at hand? That doesn't even get into the validity or accuracy of this statement to begin with. Even if the implied slur contained in that line, had any real basis in fact, it still wouldn't be remotely relevant here.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived