18 hours ago, -Caden- said:

no problem and thank you, and please do let me know if you find something off

so far, the npc is choosing a random race when describing the pc.  (she is a nord and is being called Lizard, Vampire, Nord, etc..)

7 minutes ago, macnchz said:

so far, the npc is choosing a random race when describing the pc.  (she is a nord and is being called Lizard, Vampire, Nord, etc..)

ok when does this happen, when asking if they are looking for a good time? or is it another time, i am in the CK right now, so if you help me narrow down where I am looking it would help and thank you

1 minute ago, TheGreatJoeLouis said:

I just tried the mod, i had a similar problem as pendulo1, my female Nord PC was considered a gigolo for an home delivery quest by Jenassa in Whiterun

ok cool thank you, I like hearing the bugs cause I know where to look, it boils down to I put so much dialog in with so many conditions, some conditions i may have set wrong , looking right now

4 minutes ago, TheGreatJoeLouis said:

I just tried the mod, i had a similar problem as pendulo1, my female Nord PC was considered a gigolo for an home delivery quest by Jenassa in Whiterun

yes, i have had that too.  not just for home delivery, at the beginning too, i believe

Just now, macnchz said:

yes, i have had that too.  not just for home delivery, at the beginning too, i believe

Yes I just found out what I did wrong, already updated it in 3.4.1, its already up, just need to drop the esp file in and overwrite, read 3.4.1 update notes, thanks for letting me know

5 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Yes I just found out what I did wrong, already updated it in 3.4.1, its already up, just need to drop the esp file in and overwrite, read 3.4.1 update notes, thanks for letting me know

You Rock!  Thank you! I will keep testing.  :smile:

2 minutes ago, macnchz said:

You Rock!  Thank you! I will keep testing.  :smile:

:smile: your welcome and thank you, the reason I am trying to fix as much as I can tonight is because I have a long week at work starting tomorrow, so might not be able to update again till next weekend, so am going to fix as much as I can tonight before I go to bed :smile: 

1 minute ago, -Caden- said:

:smile: your welcome and thank you, the reason I am trying to fix as much as I can tonight is because I have a long week at work starting tomorrow, so might not be able to update again till next weekend, so am going to fix as much as I can tonight before I go to bed :smile: 

awesome.  passion and commitment!  you are the best!

7 minutes ago, macnchz said:

awesome.  passion and commitment!  you are the best!

Thanks I am glad your enjoy the mod, if you find anything out of place try to take not of what dialog and what race you were talking to , makes it easier for me to find it, thanks again

Just now, pendulo1 said:

Thanks for your quick response, work like yours make better our game...thanks

your quite welcome and thank you

13 minutes ago, pendulo1 said:

Hi again...sorry i forget a question....i´m spanish, so i translate the esp and the files in translations....but the MCM is still in english....and of course if you want the translation i can send to you....again thanks

hmmm  unsure why that's happening. let me take a look at something for a sec, and if you want to upload it on your own, as the translated version, feel free. or if you want me to put it on this page I can do that too 

21 minutes ago, pendulo1 said:

Hi again...sorry i forget a question....i´m spanish, so i translate the esp and the files in translations....but the MCM is still in english....and of course if you want the translation i can send to you....again thanks

ok so the translation files for some reason are still written in English, not sure why, I have never done translations, so the file down below, in the interface file still shows in english, I think if you translate that file i just uploaded, to Spanish, then put it in the interface folder that will fix it

MF_RadiantProstitution_SPANISH .txt

2 hours ago, macnchz said:

Ok I found it, I had the conditions set to "or" instead of "and", I will upload the fix before I go to bed, thanks for letting me know

so ive been whoring at the bee and barb inn in riften and only a few times the npc's called my argonian correctly most of the time they called my character something other than a argonian(some npc's even call my character a vampire when im not a vampire or werewolf)

6 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

so ive been whoring at the bee and barb inn in riften and only a few times the npc's called my argonian correctly most of the time they called my character something other than a argonian(some npc's even call my character a vampire when im not a vampire or werewolf)

Yes, it was conditions I had set wrong, didyou download 3.4.2, that version it should be fixed in

I tried a bit the last update, i had no problem at the regular prostitution quest, every npc correctly recognized sex and race of my Nord female NPC, however in the female variant of the home delivery competition quest and it mostly worked fine with the exception that at some point of the discussion before the competition the two female npc clients discussed they briefly referred to my PC an the NPC prostitute as a sissy male despite the fact that they were both females, also at the end of the competition while they recognized the prostitutes as females they seemed to use the usual male talk of the quest because the winner said something like "give the taste the dick of a winner"

Speaking about the competition quest, can you make the success rate of this quest based either on the amount of clients you had or the sex experience of the PC instead of random like it is now? I'm not talking about a winning every time above a certain amount of clients or sex experience but just higher chances for a PC with 100+ clients compared to a PC that just had the 10 necessary to start home delivery quests

GREAT THAT YOU ARE IMPROVING THIS MOD - THANK YOU!

One problem encountered with Companions 'job'. After being transported to room with wolves & werewolves, nothing happens! I've waited, saved and reloaded save etc, but still no action. have I missed something?

After updating to V 3.4 your mod still works with SSE. Will download V 3.4.2, and try that. Don't know if anyone else is using this mod with SSE, but as long as it doesn't contain .nif files or .hkx files it should continue to work with SSE, most Oldrim scripts work with SSE, some .esp and .esm files need to be converted, but so far your .esp doesn't need converting.

I'm experiencing some of the same bugs as other users, but that's to be expected. Keep up the good work.

Thank you for updating this excellent mod i use it a lot in my play through by adding the keywords or rings to various npc's as to give Skyrim a more immersive feel but 1 thing I noticed when a female npc approaches a male npc the male will more often than not turn away the female (this is with the last RP not yours) will your updated version correct this or is it just my setup ?

ps i do have F-M approach set 100%

3 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

How many quest in total does the mod have ?

How many radiant ?

Thank you for taking the mantle of this mod, i will try it 

right now, there are 9, now I have only got 3 sensitive to gender and race so far, but am working on the others, will be a big update this weekend

1 hour ago, Rich8980 said:

After updating to V 3.4 your mod still works with SSE. Will download V 3.4.2, and try that. Don't know if anyone else is using this mod with SSE, but as long as it doesn't contain .nif files or .hkx files it should continue to work with SSE, most Oldrim scripts work with SSE, some .esp and .esm files need to be converted, but so far your .esp doesn't need converting.

I'm experiencing some of the same bugs as other users, but that's to be expected. Keep up the good work.

cool I appreciate you giving me a heads up, I will not be putting in any hkx , or nif files in the near future, I will let you know if the times comes, 3.4.2 should have fixed all the bugs people are talking about, if I didn't catch them all they will be in the update this weekend, thanks again