Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo

View File

Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo 5.0 

(Added Male only and Female only versions See version Notes for details)

!!!VERY IMPORTANT TO READ 5.0 UPDATES!!!

Want to give a big thanks to nomkaz for converting and hosting the SE mods for everyone, is greatly appreciated!

RPCover.jpg.40b6103e253d55d49a7e2e594af3c8b4.jpg

(To report a bug with dialogue, I need the Gender/Race, Vampire yes/no, and what the dialogue that didn't match said. Due to the fact of almost 2000 lines of dialogue now with many conditions pertaining to race and gender)

Description:

What is Ulfic doing when you are out frolicking around Whiterun, selling your ass? Do you know?....Well I do! When he is not overseeing the uprising against the Empire, he is out scouting for the next orgy so he can release some tension, maybe he will show up to and orgy you are the center of!

What about Elisif the Fair, Rightful Queen to the throne huh, after the passing of your husband, she mourns, but that doesn't mean her hormones stop, so occasionally she well sneak out to get fucked in the privacy of someone elses home! Any many more of Skyrims nobles do the same!

Welcome to Radiant Prostitute/Gigolo, now play as a Male of Female Character, and this will fit your playthrou, Race Aware, Gender Aware, Vampire Aware, just talk to your local innkeeper to get your life as a Prostitute/Gigolo started!

RPG.gif.2e0e04ebf23e6e1bda9153b210a89648.gif

First off, I made a lot of dialog changes, and some are vulgar, so you are offended by vulgar language...well..your lieing to yourself cause your here getting ready to download a sex mod!

This is from the Radiant Prostitution Page and still applies:

To begin, talk to any innkeeper and ask about jobs. Initially you'll have access to two types, (simple prostitution, or serving tables) which are covered in detail below. Note that you can only be registered to one innkeeper at a time, and if you stray too far from the general location, the innkeeper will assume you ditched the job and not be happy when you come back.

Serving tables: Go around the inn asking patrons if they want food or drinks. Once you get an order, get the items the customer ordered from the innkeeper, then take them back to receive payment. You get to keep the customer's tip, and the innkeeper will take the rest. If you got the order wrong, the customer may refuse to pay, and the innkeeper will give you an earful. While on the job, there will always be at least one patron in the inn that wants to order food, but it may take some time to find them if there's a large amount of people. Also, some customers may not be looking for food, but for something more salacious, and if you take them up on their offer, you'll stop serving tables and switch to prostitution.

Simple prostitution: Proposition clients in the town/city around the inn, or wait for them to come to you (configurable in MCM). Different clients will have different tastes, and payment will vary according to which act they want you to perform. You can try and convince them to do something else, but they won't always accept, and some may even rape you instead. Once you've had enough clients, meet the innkeeper back at the inn to end your session. The innkeeper will take a MCM-configurable share of the profits. If you leave the location without reporting to the innkeeper first, they'll put a bounty on you for not giving them a share of the profits.

Home deliveries (unlocked at rank 2): Go to the client's home and satisfy their wishes. This job is only available once in a while.

Camp job (unlocked at rank 3): Go to the military camp and boost the morale of the troops. This job pays considerably higher than simple prostitution, but has a longer cooldown period than home deliveries. Camp jobs are no longer available when you pick a side in the civil war.

Random quest (unlocked at rank 4): A collection of more complex prostitution quests. Most of these feature bestiality in some form, so if you're not into that, you'll want to stick to the other forms of prostitution.

Requirements:

Installation:

Install with mod manager, or unzip and drop files into your Skyrim/data folder

To update, you can just overwrite Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 , I left the esp and all the script files ECT.. the same name so there is no issues

Compatibility:

Radiant Prostitution should work nicely with pretty much anything, even other SexLab prostitution mods, but there are some things that may break it, namely mods that automatically start SexLab animations based on proximity to the player. Known incompatible mods:

• SexLab Dangerously Nude - Will cause simple prostitution jobs to break if walking around naked.
  • SexLab Aroused Creatures - Prevents Random Job quests involving bestiality from working properly. May be temporarily disabled in its MCM settings while performing these quests.

Works with Sluttin' Up Bruma mod I uploaded earlierhttps://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5381-sluttin-up-bruma/

Credits:

Ashal - Sexlab Framework

WraithSlayer, Mainfct, Korialstraszbob - for the Amazing work on this already!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/08/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework, JContainers, Fuz Ro Do'h
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

"Sometimes you will be treated like a sissy!"
There is not NEARLY enough sissy and/or submissive male play in the mods. God Bless You, good Sir. <3 thank you for this edit. ^^ *loves sissy play, the more the better*

25 minutes ago, Yuni said:

"Sometimes you will be treated like a sissy!"
There is not NEARLY enough sissy and/or submissive male play in the mods. God Bless You, good Sir. <3 thank you for this edit. ^^ *loves sissy play, the more the better*

Your very welcome, It is rare in here right now, only a few times ...BUT once I get more free time, I will try to make something based on the sissy/submissive male aspect...but just did three for male players in last 24 hours..haha, I am brain dead now :tongue: ...back to work tomorrow ..ugh, have a great night and I hope you enjoy

1 hour ago, LukeDuke said:

This is amazing :smiley: Support for all genders is appreciated too ;)

Thanks, just tested the Argonian race with MF,MM,FM,FF, It takes 3 to 5 conditions per line of dialog, so it will take time to finish but it worked :smiley:

30 minutes ago, Yuni said:

I approve greatly of these plans. :3 But if you're making racial dialogue, don't forget the two beast races! (Khajiits and argonians). <3

I will not, I started the Argonian First

20 minutes ago, Teruke said:

i don't know man, why not have options to toggle on/off aspects of all of that gender involvement

Spoiler

I could do that, but can also refuse things thru dialog, example. lets say you play as and orc male, and a nord male approaches you and asked for sex along the lines of dialog "Please sir, I am and sissy to the Orc cock, please be my daddy" , then you could have to option to reply thru dialog "fuck off, I am not into dudes", or "None for you, but I will fuck your wife while you watch", or " On your knees you cock worshipping bitch" ..so if I am able to make it happen thru a dialog tree with conditions maybe, but i still think its a good Idea you have to add the MCM option, that way there is more choices

10 hours ago, Newbie2015 said:

Hi. Sounds cool, so i can have M/M prostitution too with appropriate dialogues now?

There are a few things  I missed on the m/m dialog, that should be complete in the update I release next, 99% sure it will be later today

FYI this mod works with SSE, didn't even have to convert the esp file, works like it is. Didn't test all the features (not into serving drinks). The innkeeper dialog works like it should, and it goes into the animations like it should. I don't see myself using this mod much, but that's just me, other people will use it more than me.

Thank you for spending time making this mod.

8 hours ago, spyke123 said:

Is this only for male player or is it the old RP but with added male compatibility ?

Will still work for female players too! I originally was making it geared for the male player, but have moved deep into make this for both, so starting with the update coming tonight, this will start to recognize you as a female or male in dialog, but even more than that it will start to recognize what race you are as well and comment appropriately, when I upload the update, I will be changing the name to "radiant prostitution/gigolo"

4 hours ago, thesteve812 said:

4 hours ago, thesteve812 said:

Thank you for this great alternative. I forget to collect sometimes and wonder why she is stalking me. ;)

You are welcome, maybe later, I will try adding a feature that if you don't collect the gold and they follow you to a place with no witnesses they rape you, just for making them wait :smile:

2 hours ago, cadensreturn said:

You are welcome, maybe later, I will try adding a feature that if you don't collect the gold and they follow you to a place with no witnesses they rape you, just for making them wait

Or maybe after a certain amount of time goes by, a message pops up and tells you that you have just been F____D out of your fee.

3 minutes ago, Rich8980 said:

Or maybe after a certain amount of time goes by, a message pops up and tells you that you have just been F____D out of your fee.

haha I like that, after I get all this other stuff done i will see about adding that, great Idea

5 hours ago, Rich8980 said:

FYI this mod works with SSE, didn't even have to convert the esp file, works like it is. Didn't test all the features (not into serving drinks). The innkeeper dialog works like it should, and it goes into the animations like it should. I don't see myself using this mod much, but that's just me, other people will use it more than me.

Thank you for spending time making this mod.

Thanks for letting me know! I changed it on the page to SE compatible

11 minutes ago, atreyatan said:

So it has all the old features but with new content? I play a female btw.

yes its the same features, but now the dialog is race/gender aware, making the dialog respond to the character you are playing, there is a lot more to do but I got a great start on it...also a lot of dialog is more "fuck" based instead of "lets have some fun" based

3 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

yes its the same features, but now the dialog is race/gender aware, making the dialog respond to the character you are playing, there is a lot more to do but I got a great start on it...also a lot of dialog is more "fuck" based instead of "lets have some fun" based

Great! Also I do play a highelfvampire how do they respond do they respond to me as just a vampire or an elf?

5 minutes ago, atreyatan said:

Great! Also I do play a highelfvampire how do they respond do they respond to me as just a vampire or an elf?

Right now when asking if " looking for a good time" they will respond to you as a high elf, possible if rejected you will be responded at as a vampire, I have most of the asking or being ask for sex dialog finished, you will find sometimes you are talked to as an elf and others as a vampire, but keep in mind, there is a lot more coming, a lot of the dialog in this was standard across all genders and races and I am changing that :smile:

Thats great!!! Kinda what i wanted to hear as i would rahter be refereed to as an highelf accept maybe in a deemining manner to call me a bloodsucker or something like that lol, also I played radiant prostitution before but I was never sure on if you could rank up and be a high class whore etc depending on how experienced u were possibly making you more money etc. or if you plan on adding anything like that in the near future maybe.

at any rate there is a lot of possibilties for this mod glad you picked it up and thank you!

32 minutes ago, atreyatan said:

Thats great!!! Kinda what i wanted to hear as i would rahter be refereed to as an highelf accept maybe in a deemining manner to call me a bloodsucker or something like that lol, also I played radiant prostitution before but I was never sure on if you could rank up and be a high class whore etc depending on how experienced u were possibly making you more money etc. or if you plan on adding anything like that in the near future maybe.

at any rate there is a lot of possibilties for this mod glad you picked it up and thank you!

yes after having sex with so many clients you do rank up and make more money and new jobs will open up, like getting sent to a orc stronghold, going to private homes, companions have a field day with you, things like that, and most of the dialog in this will be demeaning, some close to a hate crime

4 hours ago, -Caden- said:

yes its the same features, but now the dialog is race/gender aware

Oh by the nine! I would not have expected that someone continues this to the next level. Thank you very much :classic_smile:

I have always thought about more special quest jobs, aside from the old 9. Do you plan to extend them?

If you do and if you're in need of ideas ... just snap your fingers :classic_wink:

12 hours ago, worik said:

Oh by the nine! I would not have expected that someone continues this to the next level. Thank you very much :classic_smile:

I have always thought about more special quest jobs, aside from the old 9. Do you plan to extend them?

If you do and if you're in need of ideas ... just snap your fingers :classic_wink:

HAHA your welcome, I am glad people still enjoy this mod, YES I plan on extending to more quest, I have 2 addition Quest in mind right now far "Fine Dining" - after you have crashed the Thalmor party in the main quest at the embassy , You get a request for the Dragonborn at a uppity party featuring the rich, and the Thalmor get revenge in way of a breeding party at the Embassy

Then " Dark Widows", Elisif has a dark lust as as dominatrix, but has to keep it hush hush cause of the passing of her husband, but the job pays great :smile:

BUT getting way ahead of myself, before I do anything else , I am staying focused on the dialog being race/gender aware..so everyone can play and feel like the mod was made for thier character, I want people to be able to play as a straight m/f, gay m/f, sissy/ cuckold, slave, dom/ femdom, beast/ furry, and also make the dialog, vampire/ werewolf aware!

? my aspirations are high, and with all those plans, I still got to go to work around 50 to 60 hours a week, so it will take time but I have determination....so yes shoot me all the ideas your have please? or post them here , also anyone else that wants to help work on it, I am all for team work, whether it be ideas, quest making ect... okay sorry that was so long-winded and sorry for all the typos because I just typed that from my phone I have to get back to work see you guys later

Edit: If anyone sees things that do not match up with dialog, please let me know