Soul Worker nude mod

21 hours ago, darsig said:

robin5968ty for information.

seems like we simply needs to add row with data000.v in right place to packinginfo.dat ( can be edited with notepad ) for other then steam versions of game.. 

I made some options and reuploaded new datas to 1st post

data000 mod with models, materials and textures for characters

data001 mod for gui interface

tested on steam version and it works.

I'll make new gui mod when new content'll come out on steam version

Out of curiosity, do you have any plans for the nude texture upgrade?

You might be interested in the textures in the other mod. The other mod is outright full blown .v file replacement and that's very hard to manage whenever there's an update.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96862-soul-worker-mods/

that mod not too good couse material type of bra and panty zones...

looks good on screen without shadows falls and bad ingame :smile:

My mod uses my own shadow mask for nipples and privates. Nothing to upgade here couse this is best way nude mod can be done to not to get character body "sun burn bikini" bug, but red nipples..

On 2018/4/11 at 9:44 PM, darsig said:

robin5968ty for information.

seems like we simply needs to add row with data000.v in right place to packinginfo.dat ( can be edited with notepad ) for other then steam versions of game.. 

I made some options and reuploaded new datas to 1st post

data000 mod with models, materials and textures for characters

data001 mod for gui interface

tested on steam version and it works.

I'll make new gui mod when new content'll come out on steam version

That's it, while I think instead of editing files, delete/move that packinginfo.dat might be easier. <- but just my opinion for lazy people lol

Another thing, I've also tried it on my JP voice packs mod stuff after found this file I/O limitation,

try to fully replace Sound Scripts in dataXX and SoundSystemX.vArc, and then editing packinginfo.dat to let them work.

But no luck, still missing some voices or sounds, so I can only continue doing my own original method :frown:

( that's another stuff I post in other forums and places, but let it not discuss here 0w0/ )

Anyway, thanks for your stuff about this mod :smiley:

sounds like there script file that goes with data file that your suppose to edit make so it says "Nude" if that case that sounds kind conflicted. Then again I never got chance to play closers, for next possible 2 weeks I might get that chance but I feel conflicted I might be more inclined to do rpg maker mv game then anything. Hear the word "lazy" being said to one more time. Maybe we just call that person says it "leacher" of internet because that what person really does when she returns.. Internet like vanished and I get no bandwith. I have pretend there bandwidth.

Can anyone tell me plot of closers just give me some heads up before I get chance to play it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, JokerOfTorment said:

I think something got changed with a recent update cuz I logged into steam and the game updated and I went into the game and noticed the default clothes back on so I downloaded the mod again and added it back into the datas folder and went back in and my characters still had clothes on.

Same happened to me :( I think they patched it somehow

On 6/27/2018 at 4:38 AM, MrLager said:

i cant get this to work i keep placing this to "dates" but nothing happens on any clothing

On 6/29/2018 at 12:23 PM, JokerOfTorment said:

I think something got changed with a recent update cuz I logged into steam and the game updated and I went into the game and noticed the default clothes back on so I downloaded the mod again and added it back into the datas folder and went back in and my characters still had clothes on.

On 6/29/2018 at 12:34 PM, PachenkoFrost said:

Same happened to me :( I think they patched it somehow

On 7/6/2018 at 1:10 AM, Sangoku25 said:

The Patch work not more!!!

On 7/13/2018 at 12:16 AM, aldsa said:

i have problem: 

i added data000.v into datas folder and it doesn't work, i tried putting it after new patch and still doesn't work

Sorry for late reply here, as I'm busying at job finding after I just graduating from college :/

For all above's solution, it's due to June 21's fucking patch that they start using fucking packinginfo.dat file .

But luckly as I said in before's post, it'll be as other regoin's steps, that you'll need to move packinginfo.dat away which is under GameEtc dir.

(refer here)

or just as my post on reddit here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/soulworkeronline/comments/8yzt5t/mod_sharing_japanese_voice_pack_combomod_other/

Key steps here for any region's version, even NA/KR/JP or others:

1. Put files under datas:

data mod (nude mod also of course) simply put under datas.

JP voicemod put under a folder (ex: jp_voice) under datas, whatever the folder name is .

2. Check if packinginfo.dat under GameEtc is moved away or not. If still there just move it away.

This step is needed after every patch done.

*Note: This file might cause patch fail issue if not place back when patching.*

3. (GF standalone client needed only) create empty file which put with Launcher.exe together, name it as

> patchdata.Live-Client

It need to be temporary removed if future patch incoming, or patch will failed as "not enough disk space".

16 hours ago, Sangoku25 said:

Thanks work now^^.

In the case of ires some skin types have to work again the nipples disappear half in the chest ^^

Um...actually it need to, but as I only know about file structure that how to let mod works and repack files,

I couldn't help any of texture modding or model modding here :(

If you can do anything about it, here is the xor script from SWHQ which could be use to extract files from game ?

http://soulworkerhq.com/Discussion-File-Extraction-Scripts

Or we'll need to wait original author to update it...... :/

• 3 weeks later...