Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash PC Modding

49 minutes ago, Singe said:

Here's what someone over at  Pink Cafe (JP) found.

https://imgur.com/jMumFgO

It's close to what i'm doing the difference is that he is using bandages and he only removed the Panties part >.<
I'm tring to figure out the correct value to swap and make the proper skin appear and not that bank space.

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.a421baf28cd0ed5d94228ff8216db4e1.png

And since the hex values are pretty similar  to EV and original and modded file would help to figure it out :3

2 hours ago, Singe said:

Pink Cafe (JP) updates.

Seems the EV mods can be used to an extent.

https://imgur.com/zGDcnJS

There is a clothing mod, which I can't test yet. Anyone feel free to test it and post pics.

https://dotup.org/uploda/dotup.org1481235.zip.html

pass: kagura

i got to see this a bit late but here and i see that there is a "verson 2" of this that adds little more detail 

Untitled.pngdont forget the game still breaking XD

42 minutes ago, kholdy said:

Progress on Pinkcafe so far:
Image in spoiler

3ekt4E5.jpg

no links yet.

Really great , gonna leave it in their hands for now and comprar hex values later in case they don't mod everyone.

And a small update regarding what I said about skin earlier . They are fully working. I forgot to replace the _L texture which is used during combat and _H is used in the dressing room and close ups.

14 minutes ago, The Butler said:

Really great , gonna leave it in their hands for now and comprar hex values later in case they don't mod everyone.

And a small update regarding what I said about skin earlier . They are fully working. I forgot to replace the _L texture which is used during combat and _H is used in the dressing room and close ups.

Great progress you and the people at Pinkcafe

3 minutes ago, fullmetalfan said:

This might be a stupid question, but is there already a way to remove the bra/panties? All i need is the barbie doll nudity, nothing more. If someone could help me with this, i would really appreciate it! ^.^

I think that what they been working on mostly :smile: i think i am not sure but i think so mew!

Just for the record, I'm working on a Card replacer mod. There are a lot of NSFW edits for the New Wave cards, and they can be implemented perfectly into PBS, as I demonstrated here on the previous page. Had to work out a few kinks with images not loading, but I've got it all working now. Just going through the long and boring process of replacing every file individually now.

Note that this won't replace every card, far from it - there's not enough New Wave card edits for that. But a good amount of them will be changed, and I worked from the top down, meaning the good (4-5 star) cards are almost all swapped out. There's just a few characters that don't have enough for even that (Minori has no edits, Mirai has 1, etc).

Also no, I can't get rid of the rarity in the top left or the name at the bottom of the cards, you'll just have to deal with it.

Sneak peek in spoiler:

Spoiler

Capture.thumb.PNG.7907ebb8c52605aec966e8fe0a10ba8b.PNGCapture2.thumb.PNG.e37f1a75f48a7751778181dce0e35973.PNGCapture3.thumb.PNG.d66c654d35b7a99c2e7cd54350db41b4.PNG

I'm so excited to see progress on mods and to see that people are interested.

3 hours ago, kholdy said:

Just for the record, I'm working on a Card replacer mod. There are a lot of NSFW edits for the New Wave cards, and they can be implemented perfectly into PBS, as I demonstrated here on the previous page. Had to work out a few kinks with images not loading, but I've got it all working now. Just going through the long and boring process of replacing every file individually now.

Note that this won't replace every card, far from it - there's not enough New Wave card edits for that. But a good amount of them will be changed, and I worked from the top down, meaning the good (4-5 star) cards are almost all swapped out. There's just a few characters that don't have enough for even that (Minori has no edits, Mirai has 1, etc).

Also no, I can't get rid of the rarity in the top left or the name at the bottom of the cards, you'll just have to deal with it.

Sneak peek in spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

Capture.thumb.PNG.7907ebb8c52605aec966e8fe0a10ba8b.PNGCapture2.thumb.PNG.e37f1a75f48a7751778181dce0e35973.PNGCapture3.thumb.PNG.d66c654d35b7a99c2e7cd54350db41b4.PNG

I really love those card swaps such high quality.