Shendelzarel

[CE] Conan Sexiles

On 9/29/2020 at 4:38 PM, DaDDyBenji said:

The mod was removed from steam apparently a new version or new mod in the same idea gonna come

Where did you hear that? Do we have a link to a discord channel or something?

Link is is the last page of the serverlist thread.

So...for those of us who don't have Discord, how is it coming up?

The old Sexiles mod is dead yes! It doesn't work with the latest build! But yes,  they are Updating/Making new Sexiles mod! It takes time of course. Like modding usually does! So be patient and just wait! If u want to keep updated about what is going on I suggest you get Discord and follow them!

Can someon provide a *working* link to the Sexiles Discord then? All the ones I found on the other threads in this forum are broken.

10 minutes ago, Do8888 said:

Can someon provide a *working* link to the Sexiles Discord then? All the ones I found on the other threads in this forum are broken.

I second this request, I would like very much to get a pulse on what is happening with this new version WIP.

Unfortunately I never got the change to try the old version, but From what I understand there was a lot of features that are I miss in the current mods available

5 hours ago, Yttermayn said:

This is the only one I've found: https://discord.gg/8Hpp8pZ9

Many thanks! unfortunately from a first glance it seems that there hasn't been any news on development in quite some time, but Its good to have the link!

Its too bad I did not have the chance to play it before it stopped working. I really liked the aspect of being able to lock restrains on captured player and to "force animation" .

Somehow the RP experience its not the same for me i I need to tie myself up and can just remove anything without any trouble at all