The Whore House (Sims 4 Stripclub/Brothel)

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 9:13 AM, Urmeli said:

I could not find it either the first time, but you have to click on the Custom Content in the library and there it is!

Thank you for this wonderful piece of hard work!!! 

I've looked everywhere and can't locate it.   I put it in the tray folder but it's not in my gallery library... 

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 4:00 AM, Just_Me93 said:

View File

Hello all,

This is a Stripclub/Brothel I made for Sims4.

Everything Is Included In The Zip.

Art Re-colored by me

Floors Re-Colored by me

Walls Re-Colored by me

Note- The floors are transparent gloss And look really amazing In the game, But does not show up well In the pics (Sorry for that)

Please make sure to turn on bb.moveobjects  Before placing this lot.

I have all expansion packs Installed, Including Jungle Pack.

For This Lot to work correctly, You need to have the latest update.

Big Thanks to Noir&DarkSims, Azmodan22, YrSa, And O-Positiv For the Object's that I used.

Hope you enjoy

I downloaded it, placed it in my TRAY folder but i can't locate it anywhere :frown:  

Once it is placed in the world I can go and drink there but the door to the lounge/stage never opens. I also have the same problem as I have with every bar, pub, cafe and business of any other sort (spa, bookstore, gym, retail, etc., etc.) if it is placed anywhere but magnolia promenade it invokes the 'sims can only buy unowned' crap, even if I just placed it. Any ideas how to buy it as a business, a running bar, not a residential lot, as Sims 4 tells me bar is a venue I can buy and it comes up as a bar when my Sims look for bars to buy, none of which my Sims can actually buy. There are some things I like in Sims 4 but much I don't like, things not carried over from Sims 3, switching back to fast-forwarding through work for performers of every type (the performers in Sims 3 were the best part IMO). I'm honestly about ready to chuck Sims 4 and go back to Sims 3.

On 7.3.2018 at 12:52 PM, Bonsai40 said:

Hello,

(( Sorry for bad english I am german)

I have no all packs from the Sims4. But I like your warehouse.

Can I use the Wh with out all packs ? 

Thank you for your answer!!!

Hi, sag mal, funktionier bei dir die Wicked Jobs mod? :smile:
Hab gesehen das du deutscher bist, deswegen frage ich.

2 hours ago, popbinbob1 said:

Hello! So like some other people I still can't find it. I have tried doing it so it only shows cc and I still can't find it.

Edit: I was looking in the rooms menu and not in my Library (derp)

make sure you unpack all the contents into the tray folder.   Enable custom content in the MY LIBRARY tab on your gallery.   

I ended up removing this mod because it was conflicting with many of my main mods i use.   Hopefully in the future i can re download.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2018 at 3:00 AM, Just_Me93 said:

View File

Hello all,

This is a Stripclub/Brothel I made for Sims4.

Everything Is Included In The Zip.

Art Re-colored by me

Floors Re-Colored by me

Walls Re-Colored by me

Note- The floors are transparent gloss And look really amazing In the game, But does not show up well In the pics (Sorry for that)

Please make sure to turn on bb.moveobjects  Before placing this lot.

I have all expansion packs Installed, Including Jungle Pack.

For This Lot to work correctly, You need to have the latest update.

Big Thanks to Noir&DarkSims, Azmodan22, YrSa, And O-Positiv For the Object's that I used.

Hope you enjoy

I can't find it anywhere. Please Help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I really like this mod and it works fine but I recently have a question. I have installed it on my first map but I decided to go to another one and suddenly when I built it, it became a pub and not a residential for sims like it was on my last map. My objetive is to send sims to live on it like on my last map. Pls help, any idea?

EDIT: Selecting a building by mistake I was able to edit the kind of building I want (residential, business, pub, etc) so problem fixed!

EXCELLENT WORK - I SALUTE YOU!!

I have a problem, though...I don't know where to find the Lot; I looked in my Gallery, with Include CC on, but it's nowhere to be found.  But in Build Mode, the content shows up, so I know it's installed right.  Where is the actual lot?

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/30/2018 at 5:07 AM, Just_Me1993 said:

For the life of me I just can't remember my password/email for this account. I thank you all for your comment's. Tested this lot recently with Seasons, and everything Is fine. I am working on new lot's at the moment will keep you updated. 

Noticed that on the second floor two doors were missing to get in the back rooms... not a big deal just copied doors from inside and placed them so as to allow sims to get into those back rooms but figured i'd post here so others who have downloaded it are aware and can fix the routing issue

• 1 month later...