Is there a way to get the "SOS_Revealing" tag (or another tag) to work only on females? I have several mods for females that should be revealing, but almost no revealing male clothes, leading to a lot of schlong clipping.

Everytime I start a new game, save, then load said game, I keep getting this notification. I deleted the SOSRaceMenu file, because it kept giving me that option for size whenever I tried to modify my character's schlong. But how do I stop getting this first time initialization every time I load?

ScreenShot1.png

Hi, I just downloaded the HDT files and there's an option for ERF Whanger addon. Does anyone know where I can get this mod?

18 hours ago, SithLord2064 said:

Everytime I start a new game, save, then load said game, I keep getting this notification. I deleted the SOSRaceMenu file, because it kept giving me that option for size whenever I tried to modify my character's schlong. But how do I stop getting this first time initialization every time I load?

ScreenShot1.png

im guessing you saved before this message even appeared...

On 9/20/2020 at 10:57 AM, agiz19 said:

im guessing you saved before this message even appeared...

That message appeared upon loading a save in Riverwood, after having finished the Helgen start scene. I got the SOS: First Time Initialization note in Helgen, as well. Every time I load that save, or any subsequent save of that character, I get that message.

@4nk8r

This bug has been annoying for way too long. So thanks for the fix.

Do you mind if i repack it (for an easier installation) and add it to my guide?

7 hours ago, Aylis said:

@4nk8r

This bug has been annoying for way too long. So thanks for the fix.

Do you mind if i repack it (for an easier installation) and add it to my guide?

Go for it.

Could anyone explain me why I have this horrible stretching in some animations?

ScreenShot3.png

ScreenShot4.png

Help! For some reason, all my male NPCs have two schlongs. What's the deal with that? The only other mods I have that edit male appearances are Total Character Makeover and Better Males Remesh for Skyrim SE.

4 hours ago, NordicRaspberry said:

Help! For some reason, all my male NPCs have two schlongs. What's the deal with that? The only other mods I have that edit male appearances are Total Character Makeover and Better Males Remesh for Skyrim SE.

I'm 99.9% sure it's because:

Better Males adds a wiener. SOS adds a wiener. You don't need to be the Sesame Street Count to figure this one out (but it helps) (ah ah ah ah).

So yeah, basically you can pick either SOS or Better Males, but not both at once. I'm thinkin' this will solve your problem.

1 hour ago, Elias Vexwing said:

Is the hdt version a standalone or do i need both files?

You need this if you have SE:

The HDT is only an add-on for floppiness of the Schlong. The main SoS file is required.

11 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

You need this if you have SE:

The HDT is only an add-on for floppiness of the Schlong. The main SoS file is required.

Gotcha, thanks!

I've been having this issue where whenever i load a new cell (i.e enter a building, load a save, hell even running too far away and teleporting my followers to me does it), my followers Racemenu schlong settings get all mucked up. If i then go back into their racemenu page and "update" their settings by changing them and then changing them back, it fixes itself and reverts to how it originally looked. However, doing that every single time you enter a new cell (which is way more often than i first realized) gets incredibly tedious. I've heard somewhere that this is because SoS Only spends about a second after loading into the cell to calculate the schlong slider values, and if your game is slow/laggy due to too many mods or just a generally slow PC, this second might not be enough and therefore it just reverts to this unfinished state. I did found a supposed patch for this issue, but it hasn't worked yet. I have had this issue for as long as i remember, but im starting to get fed up.

I'm having a problem with the schlong bending now; if I press any of the hotkeys to change the players schlong angle, it'll change position for a second before springing back down to its lowest angle. The hotkeys are working fine and if I press rapidly, you can see the angle is changing before it resets to bottom again. NPCs seem to be perfectly unaffected by this bug and I dont believe SL arousal is interfering as even if the character arousal is maxed, the schlong will still set to low angle.

[FIXED!]

[EDIT]: I just used Mod Manger instead and it worked like a charm.

I've ran into a certain issue several times with this particular mod.

The issue is whenever I take off the character's clothes, the size of his entire body is shrunken down a build with the head staying the same size and with no dong. I tried restarting the mod in MCM and to no avail. I restarted the mod again and then changed the dong size and I still have the same problem. 

And here is all the mods I have. 

(including Schlongs of Skryim SE installed manually, took the files from 00Common,13 Common, 13.1 Default, 13.2 Hairless and dragged and dropped them into the Data folder) 

I want to have the body shape of my character to stay the same regardless of clothes and have the dong show up. If someone could help me out, I would highly appreciate it!

20201004174631_1.jpg

20201004174641_1.jpg

modlist.PNG

On 12/24/2019 at 2:13 AM, sabin77 said:

managed to fix it by using an old save no idea why it fixed itself?

Sounds like script lag.  Try loading a few scripted mods at a time until they all get loaded. (Load a few mods, save, load a few more...)  Lets scripts normalize before using.

1 hour ago, mastert3318 said:

Is there a way to change the underwear bulge size if you're using racemenu to control the penis size?

Is it possible to apply the HDT-SMP physics stuff on the first page to the BadDogAnthro penis in this mod?

That one is basically just the normal penis but with foreskin.

I just started the mod midwood isle: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28120

which seems to be very interesting and of high quality. It apparently defines a new race which unfortunately does not get schlongs assigned. Is there an easy method to assign schlongs to a new race of a mod or could someone skilled enough provide a patch or something?

Thanks in advance!

On 10/14/2020 at 1:02 PM, mastert3318 said:

Is there something like that for SE?

Not from here, to my knowledge.  Hit up Nexusmods Special Edition section and search for "underwear".  There are a few versions there.  Most people are trying to get things naked vs. underwear ;)