On 4/23/2018 at 2:43 PM, Scottvrakis said:

Yeah I just removed SoS until I could get an answer as to why it was crashing, and now, hours later, I can't reload saves in Aho, SOS or not. Hard saves, quicksaves, Hell, even AUTO saves result in a CTD. The only way to 'progress' is to reload a save I had 2 hours ago. And even if I do that and continue, I better not exit the game because any saves made AFTER that point give me a CTD. I think Aho is just broken.

i had a problem similar to that, where my saves stopped working. mine was caused by XMPSE as ver 4.31 had some problems. try downloading ver 4.2 instead. the problem might lie there.

4 hours ago, kaizerboo said:

i had a problem similar to that, where my saves stopped working. mine was caused by XMPSE as ver 4.31 had some problems. try downloading ver 4.2 instead. the problem might lie there.

it’s actually the skee alpha 6 that renders saves made with it unusable, i disabled some stuff in the skee.ini and saves work again. will update with actual config when i’m back from work. 

Hi,, Is there 

HDT-SMP conversion by DykkenTomb (using collision branches by cOJzZ and Senpo) for current version SOS(SE)?

or  it currently working by others? I looking foward to get it which conpatible with current version SOS.

If not, manually copy and paste , collision cage mesh, and strings link to current version SOS nifs, , may work? 

So now I trying  to rmodify,  one by one, about nif which need to attach collision and stringdata fro xml.

but I think, if I can just exchange mesh only ,  it seems  more easy.   Are  there  possiblity to cause compatible issue?

I can not load saved game which saved in heaven bug), but other save  data can load. I do not have installed beta, so, I install only current version (1.0) SSO SE.

when I save in heaven bug (SE), the data must cause crush.

On the other hand, my female character saved data, not cause this issue.(so I could not find this problem, long time,, after first install SOS, it can load correctly,

then  I try to test female PC,, then convert in game,, then saves and play games,,)

this is log files.but it is laready mentioned, I do not thiink it offer something.

SchlongsOfSkyrim - 2.log

Sorry, I understand, it seems not about SOS problem, but actually SKEE(skse 64 plug ins alpha V6)

(so we need XPMSE   and it need SKEE,,)

But  after I disable  SKEE (I use MO2 , then  I can clean disable it from data),  I can load ,all  saved scene.

then once save it.  stop game.   then  I activate the SKEE plug in again. and try to load saved data.

I can load saved data, without problem,  and,, once it work so,, I can save anywhere, and can load it

with keep SKEE plugins active. XMPSE MCM menu show, recognize those plug ins. 

Though I do not know, if when smae problem happen, but at current it work for me.

then,, I do not know, what  the SKEE is for  ?   I can use ECE without SKEE, with XPMSE current version.

(so If it cause problem, I may disable SKEE only,, )

1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

then,, I do not know, what  the SKEE is for  ?   I can use ECE without SKEE, with XPMSE current version.

(so If it cause problem, I may disable SKEE only,, )

Skee is the new combined  dll that provides NiOverride and Chargen functions. If you wanna use ECE, you will need it. The only option not to use is to select the option "None" which has no requirements, but obviously also lacks all the functions.

I see, so I have installed netimmerseoverride stand alone,( NiOverride.pex)  , but it may only  work with SKEE? 

When I disable SKEE , I could still use most of  ECE function, but XPMSSE menu have gone away from MCM,

maybe I can not  adjust weapon position etc...?    I do not know.

After all, once I load saved scene, without SKEE, then re-save it, and activate SKEE again,, it seems work for me.   at current

I just keep SKEE active.   So I do  not worry about SKEE any more, untill same problem happen .:classic_sleepy:

Says that SOS isn't found. Was hoping I could get this working so I can attempt to try and port some Futa content over but porting old SOS is way out of my league honestly. Any idea how I can correct this?

*Edit*

So I went through Creation Kit and changed a name and changed it back then saved. In doing so it finally made males naked because before they wore undies, but now there is a hole where their cock should be. Looks just like that briarheart screenshot.

6 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

I see, so I have installed netimmerseoverride stand alone,( NiOverride.pex)  , but it may only  work with SKEE? 

When I disable SKEE , I could still use most of  ECE function, but XPMSSE menu have gone away from MCM,

maybe I can not  adjust weapon position etc...?    I do not know.

After all, once I load saved scene, without SKEE, then re-save it, and activate SKEE again,, it seems work for me.   at current

I just keep SKEE active.   So I do  not worry about SKEE any more, untill same problem happen .:classic_sleepy:

Just install older version of XPMSSE 4.20 until SKEE stuff is fixed.

You won't have MCM for XPMSSE, but game will be stable.

People saying that Expired is going to fix SKEE when he gets time.

1 hour ago, DoubleTrouble999 said:

Just install older version of XPMSSE 4.20 until SKEE stuff is fixed.

You won't have MCM for XPMSSE, but game will be stable.

People saying that Expired is going to fix SKEE when he gets time.

I tried the MCM options and they do work if you follow the instructions for installing the piece of Racemenu that you need for it.  Some of the options had garbled text for me though so I decided to wait til Racemenu is finished first.  You can still use the latest version of XPMSSE without it, just disable the MCM during the install.

Hi sorry guys I have tried to use UUNP shpecial  mesh, it is OK for me, but at same time I hope to keep Bodyslider official support CBBE mesh set.

So I keep UUNP set-up profiles with MO2. then now I try to make set-up (profiles) for CBBE mesh body characters.

My current question is, what is standard XML for SMTP which can achive, collison ,between CBBE special mesh and  SOS SE version?

Can you tell me, your recommend XML file, with CBBE special  body?  (Of course, once I get them, I try to modify with read all topics carefuly again,,)

I have used, HDT-SMP conversion by DykkenTomb , mesh with Current SOS SE ,  I check both files, then I think I only need to copy and paste mesh of DykkenTomb offered ,

to Current SOS. it seems cause no problem for me with UUNP body  collision.

The DykkeyTomb offered mesh , hand and SOS mesh link with UUNP HDT xmls. (so it is supposed to use  UUNP body for female characters)

Then I hope to use same mesh and collision shape (attached to hands and genital mesh) , for CBBE body NPC characters too , so Can I reuse them if I change XML path of each?

or CBBP special body (body slider generate)  offer good collision, with current version SOS, without additional tweak? 

(that means, I may not need to use DykkenTomb mesh, but just USE current SOS, with CBBE (bodyslide default )?  

====

Then at current, I have downloaded  this setting files for smtp (CBBE)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/198?tab=files

option file CBBE SMP V1.04

It already include, many XML fro SMP , but can it offer collision between hand and body, etc, without collison shape?

why I ask it,, about UUNP, I often see, most of them are attached  addtional collision mesh to get  good collision setting.

so if we hope to see collision effect, we need to attach collision shape for each CBBE mesh too?  because body slide generate mesh (CBBE special)

seems have no collision mesh,,(additional collision cage mesh) 

3 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

My current question is, what is standard XML for SMTP which can achive, collison ,between CBBE special mesh and  SOS SE version?

Can you tell me, your recommend XML file, with CBBE special  body?  (Of course, once I get them, I try to modify with read all topics carefuly again,,)

the XML from CBBE SMP V1.04 does exactly what you want. it covers a lot of collisions for SOS SE and CBBE SE (build a CBBE special body with Bodyslide for the physics to work)

Thanks, t3h0th3r,   ;)   now I only need to set-up sexlab animation position correctly to see collision.  I feel.   

I already convert "sex tool" "UIextension" for SE ,, it seems work at current,  I hope, if there is already mod, which can easy adjust animation actors postion,,

with more simple UI,, without use Sexlab command tool,,, (I actually forget many hot keys ^^; then everytime,  I open  mcm sexlab menu, and check, which key are bind to set postion etc,,)

This mod used to work, only now there is a hole in the male body mesh where the penis should be. I know it's an issue with SMP as that is the only mod I installed afterwards. I have tried as many XML files as I could find hoping that one of them would get everything back to normal, but nothing seems to be working. Anyone know how to fix this?

33 minutes ago, JayeConcord said:

This mod used to work, only now there is a hole in the male body mesh where the penis should be. I know it's an issue with SMP as that is the only mod I installed afterwards. I have tried as many XML files as I could find hoping that one of them would get everything back to normal, but nothing seems to be working. Anyone know how to fix this?

Sounds like you're using an incompatible texture mod.  I had that issue with SOS Lite initially as well.  This is the one I'm using for SOS Lite (load after SOS), but I haven't tried the full version of SOS so not sure if it's compatible.

Vitruvia - Skin texture overhaul for males https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9112

16 hours ago, JayeConcord said:

I know it's an issue with SMP as that is the only mod I installed afterwards. I have tried as many XML files as I could find hoping that one of them would get everything back to normal, but nothing seems to be working.

Missing schlong is not something SMP is even capable of doing. You are barking up the wrong tree.

The presence (or absence) of a schlong is down to male body meshes and textures. I had this problem once (before ever installing SMP) when I switched from SoS-Light to SoS-(Not-Light lol). I was trying to keep my Tempered Skins body while still using SoS-(Not-Light) and the result was a hole where the schlong should've been. Fixed it by (a) uninstalling Tempered Skins *sob* then (b) reinstalling SoS-(Not-Light), being particularly careful not to let it overwrite XPMSSE.

On 4/13/2018 at 10:22 PM, galgaroth said:

My load order is as follows:

- Schlongs of Skyrim SE

- Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light version, part 1 of 2

- Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light version, part 2 of 2

- XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

I installed the hairy textures for SoS since TS comes with pubic hair. And installed fully both parts of TS. Then, I deleted the \meshes\auxbones\ from part 2 of TS, since all animations are taken care of by SoS.

Next step, I opened NifSkope from MO2, just to make sure I'm seeing only the NIFs used by the game. I opened malebody_0.nif and malebody_1.nif (they both come from part 2 of TS, they're in \meshes\actors\character\character assets\), clicked on the schlong in the viewport (whick also selects the proper node in the tree list on the left) then right-click on the node in the left list and choose "Remove Branch". Then save, and that's it.

I didn't use the skeleton from either SoS or TS, I just let XPMSSE take care of that. And I also have "Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp" from TS part 2 loaded, otherwise the feet are messed up.

Worked great, now i can use the full version, thanks. But now i have a problem for deleting the part of the nif files. Is there anyway to leave the compatibility from TSM Part 2 with Joy of Perspective?

I tried to change the 1st person skeleton from part 2 to the full sos folder but didnt work. I guess i have to change some of the code from both mods?

On ‎30‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 3:54 AM, khumak said:

Sounds like you're using an incompatible texture mod.  I had that issue with SOS Lite initially as well.  This is the one I'm using for SOS Lite (load after SOS), but I haven't tried the full version of SOS so not sure if it's compatible.

Vitruvia - Skin texture overhaul for males https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9112

I am currently downloading this to try it out. Hope it works and thanks :smile:

21 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Missing schlong is not something SMP is even capable of doing. You are barking up the wrong tree.

The presence (or absence) of a schlong is down to male body meshes and textures. I had this problem once (before ever installing SMP) when I switched from SoS-Light to SoS-(Not-Light lol). I was trying to keep my Tempered Skins body while still using SoS-(Not-Light) and the result was a hole where the schlong should've been. Fixed it by (a) uninstalling Tempered Skins *sob* then (b) reinstalling SoS-(Not-Light), being particularly careful not to let it overwrite XPMSSE.

I was working fine for me, but then I installed SMP as I wanted to try a few outfits that looked pretty good, and that's when I noticed the hole issue. I should have mentioned that I downloaded an all-in-one version which said that I could just install it and it'll work, but it was missing a couple of .dll files which I had to manually install to get SMP working. So I'm thinking that it was either a mesh overwrite somewhere, or the all-in-one wasn't a good option to install. I haven't tried Tempered Skins, but if it doesn't work then I'll definitely avoid it. Thanks for the help :smile:

Edit: Finally getting somewhere, I installed Vitruvia, and now the penis show up albeit a ghost penis XD There is also overlapping on the legs and the penis is always rigid, never changes or has physics applied. Going to keep trying and hopefully I can get it working

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2018.05.01 - 17.29.16.76.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2018.05.01 - 17.29.25.29.png