1 hour ago, jazzbo said:

I heard there was a way to get this working in VR, but the download doesn't seem to work. Keeps complaining about not finding the DLL or it being the wrong version. What am I missing? Thank you.

Try with the file from this post:

Replace the DLL of the mod (in SKSE/Plugins) with the one in this file.

I'm having issues with some NPC's running around naked without a Schlong. (Big hole in the crotch.)  Not all of them, just some.  I can change the type of schlong and it will be replaced with the new one.  However, if I try to force clothing back on, the schlong disappears and the clothing won't go on.  The clothing is standard Skyrim clothing as I am not changing any clothing for men with mods.  How can I tell if it is conflicting with slot 53 or if it is something else?

12 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

I'm having issues with some NPC's running around naked without a Schlong. (Big hole in the crotch.)  Not all of them, just some.  I can change the type of schlong and it will be replaced with the new one.  However, if I try to force clothing back on, the schlong disappears and the clothing won't go on.  The clothing is standard Skyrim clothing as I am not changing any clothing for men with mods.  How can I tell if it is conflicting with slot 53 or if it is something else?

Are you using Leveled Lists for TAWoBA or Bikini Ascend?  That mod randomly assigns bikinis to bandits even if they're male.  Usually it shows regular male armor, but occasionally you see a male with his schlong gone.

6 hours ago, Finc said:

Are you using Leveled Lists for TAWoBA or Bikini Ascend?  That mod randomly assigns bikinis to bandits even if they're male.  Usually it shows regular male armor, but occasionally you see a male with his schlong gone.

I am.  Hmmm, sucks.  I like seeing bikini clad women.  Wonder if I can patch it to only give it to women?

• 2 weeks later...