How do you get NPC´s beautiful

I searched hours for a mods to change npc´s so I hope you can help me.

I love Bjin wifes, warmaidens, npcs and mods to change to looks of each npc´s but what I cant find is a mod to turn everyone into a good looking char...

There are a few mods to change several npcs, a few mods to change a few males but istnt it possible to change everyone by one mod? (bandits as well as guards, vampires and bards...?

Found that "Ultimate NPC Overhaul 2"  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76658/

unfortunately it is not possible to download the required mods to get the plugin working.

...-> so what do you do to make skyrim's people beautiful?

[I tried to find some older post but failed]

28 minutes ago, xxEnDoRxx said:

I searched hours for a mods to change npc´s so I hope you can help me.

I love Bjin wifes, warmaidens, npcs and mods to change to looks of each npc´s but what I cant find is a mod to turn everyone into a good looking char...

There are a few mods to change several npcs, a few mods to change a few males but istnt it possible to change everyone by one mod? (bandits as well as guards, vampires and bards...?

Found that "Ultimate NPC Overhaul 2"  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76658/

unfortunately it is not possible to download the required mods to get the plugin working.

...-> so what do you do to make skyrim's people beautiful?

[I tried to find some older post but failed]

You actually can find SG Hairs 268 on several places online for that.

40 minutes ago, xxEnDoRxx said:

thanks for the super fast response!:) I´ll give Dames for Skyrim a try. Someone using the Ultimate NPC overhaul 2?

You are welcome. I've just realised that you wanted males as well. I use the regular SOS body plus Younger Faces by Geonox.

There is a thread here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/42789-creating-males-with-smootheryounger-faces/

UNO2 requires 5 other mods to work; DOS is stand-alone.

Ultimately it comes down to personal preference - what you think is drop dead gorgeous, I may think is fugly. (UNO2 is a bit too vanilla looking for me).

The Ordinary  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70547

Touches a lot o' wenches Bjinn doesn't

And a couple fer the lads,

Males of Skyrim, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61937

Men o' Winter, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74376

Windsong https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84898

More of a general one that fiddles wi both men and women, but I couldn't git it working with a bunch of other mods I use so I scrapped it from me load order. It might be right up yer street though.

There's also NPCs of Dibella. It's the only mod I've found that changes every female NPC and can match up with body textures like SG Renewals, Fair Skin Complexion, and Demoniac. Mainly because it changes the complexions that the female NPCs use rather than trying to add in all new meshes and textures. The changes can be rather dramatic; imagine Idgrod Raven-crone looking half-attractive!

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, hylysi said:

Botox for Skyrim is a great female NPC overhaul mod if you're looking for something simple.

Since it's done through mesh files and not a plugin it's compatible with other NPC overhauls, using it along side other overhauls would ensure NPCs that aren't covered by other mods would be by Botox.

Fine if you want everyone to look like a teenager. The author should have called it 'Teenrim'.

21 hours ago, SmedleyDButler said:

By the way, does anyone know if Ultimate NPC Overhaul 2 still works with SG Hairs 350 instead of SG hairs 268?

Can't believe after all these years I was unaware of the 350 version... Are the additional 82 hairs worth it? And distinct from what might be in KS hairs?

As for your question, if the 350 version based built from the 268 version and they didn't delete hairs or change the records of the existing hairs, it should work. Since the NPC mod requires the original hair mod, it's going to reference the forms from the hair mod so you'd have to make sure the formIDs for those hairs were unchanged.

Edit: I just checked the textures... Looks like almost half the textures were changed from the 268 version to 350. Was it to reduce the shine?

29 minutes ago, nanashi50 said:

Can't believe after all these years I was unaware of the 350 version... Are the additional 82 hairs worth it? And distinct from what might be in KS hairs?

As for your question, if the 350 version based built from the 268 version and they didn't delete hairs or change the records of the existing hairs, it should work. Since the NPC mod requires the original hair mod, it's going to reference the forms from the hair mod so you'd have to make sure the formIDs for those hairs were unchanged.

Edit: I just checked the textures... Looks like almost half the textures were changed from the 268 version to 350. Was it to reduce the shine?

Not sure, I only found the 350 version a couple of weeks ago and haven't installed it yet. Wasn't sure as I have another mod with 268 as a requirement and I was kind of hoping not to have to use both at the same time, since the various hair mods I have probably add close to 1000 hairstyles and I'd like avoid stacking 268 duplicates on top of that just to access the 82 missing styles.

There's already lots of duplication and similar hairstyles across the various hair mods making it tedious to scroll through them all as it is!

In past playthroughs I used "Superior Lore-Friendly Hair" to make most NPC's hairs look less terrible, but I'd rather use a replacer that uses hairs from higher-quality hair packs (which would let me drop SLFH as well).

5 hours ago, SmedleyDButler said:

Not sure, I only found the 350 version a couple of weeks ago and haven't installed it yet. Wasn't sure as I have another mod with 268 as a requirement and I was kind of hoping not to have to use both at the same time, since the various hair mods I have probably add close to 1000 hairstyles and I'd like avoid stacking 268 duplicates on top of that just to access the 82 missing styles.

There's already lots of duplication and similar hairstyles across the various hair mods making it tedious to scroll through them all as it is!

In past playthroughs I used "Superior Lore-Friendly Hair" to make most NPC's hairs look less terrible, but I'd rather use a replacer that uses hairs from higher-quality hair packs (which would let me drop SLFH as well).

Well, the filenames are the same so you'd only be able to use one or the other. But I did get curious about whether the FormIDs were preserved and saw something interesting.

I looked at the first and last FormID between both the 268 and 350 esps and noticed they were the same hairs, which is NOT what I expected because as you add new records, the FormIDs will increment. So the last FormID in the 350 esp should've been one of the added hairs, but instead it was one of the 268 hairs. So then where are the new hairs? They're inbetween the first and last FormIDs. The 268 esp had gaps in the FormID numberings, but those gaps are filled in when looking at the 350 esp.

What this strongly implies is that the 350 version (or at least an earlier iteration of it) was actually made first. And the 268 version was cut down from that earlier 350 version.

Anyway, I found that interesting. But for your question, it should be safe to substitute in the 350 version. I say "should" since I only checked a few FormIDs (who would have the time to check every single one). Do note though that some of the meshes and textures from the hairs in the 268 version have been modified in the 350 version. I only compared the checksums and noticed they were different. I'm not sure what the actual changes were. But it's possible the hairs may look a bit different.

Archived