The Paradise - New Worldspace (FO4) - WIP

4 hours ago, YuseiZockt said:

Every Glass Part is Pink Transparent is this a Issue with my Pc or the Mod? i tryed reinstalling

you not the only one, but actually all the glasses uses vanilla materials/textures, it could be related to DLC's do you have all DLC's ?

I've just started to explore here. And so far I like what I've seen. But one thing bothers me though. For some reason all of the windows/glass doors are purple. You can see through them all right. But you get this reddish/purple tint. I've installed both packages. And - yes - I DO have all DLCs (bought the Seasons Pass)

11 hours ago, 2jensen said:

I've just started to explore here. And so far I like what I've seen. But one thing bothers me though. For some reason all of the windows/glass doors are purple. You can see through them all right. But you get this reddish/purple tint. I've installed both packages. And - yes - I DO have all DLCs (bought the Seasons Pass)

i will check it out to, to see why the purple windows.

On 17.03.2018 at 11:57 PM, 2jensen said:

did you updated ? is the windows ok ?

58 minutes ago, Gamoholik said:

did you updated ? is the windows ok ?

My game is 1.40.0  No later pacthes.

I usually play off-line in order not to get ambushed by a rogue patch.

Windows 10 home edition which auto updates. So that is a definite yes.

I tried reinstalling manually - I used NMM the first time- but the windows are still purple.

6 minutes ago, 2jensen said:

My game is 1.40.0  No later pacthes.

I usually play off-line in order not to get ambushed by a rogue patch.

Windows 10 home edition which auto updates. So that is a definite yes.

I tried reinstalling manually - I used NMM the first time- but the windows are still purple.

OK - Just saw that you had updated the file. I'll update and go have a look :smile:

1 hour ago, 2jensen said:

Went and looked. Still purple glass.

sorry i really don't know what can be the problem, did you installed using modmanager? if yes then do it manually, copy/paste in the corresponding folders.

16 hours ago, Gamoholik said:

sorry i really don't know what can be the problem, did you installed using modmanager? if yes then do it manually, copy/paste in the corresponding folders.

Yes. I installed it using NMM first. Then I tried doing it manually overwriting the already installed files. I'll try to see if I can locate the files and delete them manually. Then install manually again.

6 hours ago, 2jensen said:

Yes. I installed it using NMM first. Then I tried doing it manually overwriting the already installed files. I'll try to see if I can locate the files and delete them manually. Then install manually again.

All right. Deleted everything from my data folder. Installed manually. Still purple glass. Still looking forward to relaxing on the beach though :smile:

8 hours ago, dharvinia said:

How do you get all the people there?

build a recruitment radio beacon , and use a mod like "Increased Settler Population"

BTW when are you going to increase the number of work stations in your new land.

Also, for what ever reason, the workstation inside the "gentlemen's club"  only works in the room where it is placed.

Step outside the door and you cannot access the shop.   However, in some areas, once activated, you can go a great distance from the houses and build things.

Will you be coming up with a fix for this any time soon?

3 hours ago, dharvinia said:

BTW when are you going to increase the number of work stations in your new land.

Also, for what ever reason, the workstation inside the "gentlemen's club"  only works in the room where it is placed.

Step outside the door and you cannot access the shop.   However, in some areas, once activated, you can go a great distance from the houses and build things.

Will you be coming up with a fix for this any time soon?

definitely it will get fixed and updated, when? i don't know. as for workshop, until then to place a workshop near you, you can use ` (console cmd) to spawn one.

player.placeatme 000c1aeb which spawns a Workshop.

also Konata Inoue  contacted me for a "collaboration" you can see his awesome work Here

will see how it will go...

so i'm still working on this mod (testing,adding new stuffs etc.) and on other mods when i have time.

Thank you for your reply.

I did notice one thing, if you activate a workshop anywhere in paradise, you can then "in workshop mode" go anywhere on the island and build stuff.  In short there are no boundaries once you have activated the workshop.  you cannot activate the workshop menu by holding the "V" key.  Once you deactivate the workshop mode you must return to a workshop to reactivate it.

Thanks for the spawn tip.:thumbsup:

9 hours ago, dharvinia said:

Thank you for your reply.

I did notice one thing, if you activate a workshop anywhere in paradise, you can then "in workshop mode" go anywhere on the island and build stuff.  In short there are no boundaries once you have activated the workshop.  you cannot activate the workshop menu by holding the "V" key.  Once you deactivate the workshop mode you must return to a workshop to reactivate it.

Thanks for the spawn tip.:thumbsup:

yes that's true, but you don't have to return right where is the workshop, somewhere in the middle will do.

i still don't know why you can't activate the workshop from all areas, probably is a mistake from my part,

or something i didn't do properly, missing keywords, etc.

• 1 month later...

If you are still working on this mod Gamoholik, would it be possible to add a purchase feature? Kind of weary of mods that dont have to be earned if that makes sense. This is such a fantastic looking place that it simply is too much to believe someone would just get lucky enough to find it and take posession of it. I know the way I feel is bound to be in the minority but I find having to earn things adds replay value to the game. Just a suggestion and it may be a silly thing for most people but I would love it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/20/2018 at 6:34 PM, Olmech said:

I did not get this downloaded before it disappeared. Would anyone here that has it be willing to share it? Also looking for the furniture featured in the video for this mod.

Same...anyone have this willing to share please...thanks in advance!

:)