The Paradise - New Worldspace (FO4) - WIP

View File

About:

-The Paradise (WIP/Beta)

=============================================================

-New Worldspace with a nice beach, clean water, clear weather, friendly animals.

sounds effects (like grasshopper at night and birds in the morning) etc.

-Has navmesh for NPC

-Custom houses

-Works as a settlement (Food 200, Watter 200, Power 2000)

-Interior cell (night club)

-Two teleport points, one from Fort Strong with a Yacht, and one from Sanctuary thru a cave.

-Added a separate workshop worbench in the club

-NOT decorated (everyone has a different taste in anything)

=========================================================

Plans:

-Maybe some quest, decorate some interiors and exteriors,

fun stuffs like new and working ferris wheel, playground equipment etc.

add actors, animals, new npc idles etc.

(but not a priority now,and maybe i will never do it)

================================================================

Known "Bugs":

-The main workshop worbench seems to work only in the middle of the island area.(but still a large area)

-Some LOD generated are not how supposed to look like it should i guess.

-pip-boy map is ugly.

and maybe more, but all "bugs" are from my part because of the lack of knowledge about how to create a new worldspace.

==================================================

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The files are splitted in Two rar files TheParadise1 and TheParadise2

Download Both Files and extract the archive to Fallout 4 directory.

TheParadiseOptional file is optional.

TheParadiseUpdate file is for update.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick Preview Video

-  Enjoy - 

-------------------------

=================
Credits:

Base Meshes From:

3dwarehouse.sketchup.com

turbosquid.com

Authors:

Luis/Soulja/Subray 3D/Giimann/Tarcios_DD/DALEXD/DEEGOLA/Ismayil/magzito/killst4r
Andres/Lip1996/ACE_POLY/NikosD/Alfrebilbao/lioni510/StiffMe1steR/Krasotkin

===============================================

------------------------------------------------------------
Do Not Redistribute on other sites , forums etc.
------------------------------------------------------------

3 hours ago, tjuebussen said:

Looks huge and very promising. But I have the same problem I had the first time i downloaded your villa mod, no walls, floor nor roof

3 hours ago, memer1738 said:

have the same problem

3 hours ago, Berniei said:

Hello, I have no buildings and no boat.

I only speak German, sorry for the bad translation

Let me see what i can do to archive all files as small as i can, because i used CK to archive the files and it seems that is not working.

thaks for the info guys. i'm working on it now

35 minutes ago, Gamoholik said:

Let me see what i can do to archive all files as small as i can, because i used CK to archive the files and it seems that is not working.

thaks for the info guys. i'm working on it now

I looked at your other mod and by the looks of it I think you might have forgot the mesh

1 hour ago, memer1738 said:

I looked at your other mod and by the looks of it I think you might have forgot the mesh

yes but i packed all files using the Creation Kit, including: meshes,materials,textures, etc. maybe i should have convert the main esp to esm , i don't know i'm noob and stressed because of this, i will try the old fashion way.

download the v2 to fix all problems.. i hope  :classic_wacko:  but to be honest i will never make this kind of mod again, meshes made by splines, alot of bugs,stress, nerves, etc.

updates yes... will see.

so i hope my work wasn't for nothing... aldo i look 20 years older than i am because of this mod. :classic_biggrin:

3 hours ago, memer1738 said:

is it working now with v2? can you please confirm?

I'm getting purple land usually due to a missing texture it seems to be the beach area on the main land mass around the massive lagoon or harbor that the smaller island sits in the middle of. the island is fine and the grass areas are fine as well just seems to be that shoreline.

2 hours ago, ClayboTGW said:

I'm getting purple land usually due to a missing texture it seems to be the beach area on the main land mass around the massive lagoon or harbor that the smaller island sits in the middle of. the island is fine and the grass areas are fine as well just seems to be that shoreline.

I too am seeing purple beaches. All else is fine. Looking at the files in TheParadise1 - Meshes - Terrain - Paradise -  the folder for Land is empty. Objects and Trees folders seem right.

6 hours ago, ClayboTGW said:

4 hours ago, Matt Jones said:

I too am seeing purple beaches. All else is fine. Looking at the files in TheParadise1 - Meshes - Terrain - Paradise -  the folder for Land is empty. Objects and Trees folders seem right.

download v2.1 (both files) to fix that.

Thank you.

That last update indeed fixed the beaches in my game. I had a problem with the windows however. The boat and all of the houses save house 4 (exculding the door) are purple. Not sure if I've missed something, didn't see anyone mention windows. Anyways this is a very pretty place thanks for sharing it :open_mouth:

Edit : Messed around in Nifskope for a bit seems like there were some missing paths in the areas that involved glass (boat, door, windows). Changed the path for house3.nif and the Moderndoor, now loads fine. Going to assume I'm the only one with this issue for now, I should be able to fix this. But if others have this problem hopefully this info is helpful in fixing it for you or to give the author more info themselves.

On 3/4/2018 at 11:04 AM, Gamoholik said:

-The main workshop workbench seems to work only in the middle of the island area.(but still a large area)

You could place more workbenches in or near each house, or just place several of them spaced out.  If you look at how it is done in the Vault 88 area.

It is possible to disguise the workshops into looking like another object.

You could also miniature  size then like the mirelurk  crabs you have on the beach. One mod I looked at had the workshops small enough to look like toy models then just placed on a shelf.

9 hours ago, dharvinia said:

You could place more workbenches in or near each house, or just place several of them spaced out.  If you look at how it is done in the Vault 88 area.

It is possible to disguise the workshops into looking like another object.

You could also miniature  size then like the mirelurk  crabs you have on the beach. One mod I looked at had the workshops small enough to look like toy models then just placed on a shelf.

yes i know i can add more workbenches and probability thats what im gonna do, if i can't figure it out why the main workbench dosen't cover all areas,

and i think is better if one workbench share all stuffs. we can also place/move etc. a workbench using console commands.

as for the size yes good idea, and i already did something like that if you look at the last picture on the download page, ther is something on the fence, thats the workbench.

Gamoholik

I have just been through your mod from one end to the other, and everything is in its place and all is working as it should.

One suggestion, you have many hottubs, but I cannot order a companion to sit in any of them.  I have started to outfit some of the houses, here is a shot from the beach.

ScreenShot45.thumb.png.4e81eccd3f7519f4d636b9b85ff884fa.png

The bike in the background is from a mod called the lone wander.  It works very well in your mod as well

Spoiler

nice.. soon i wll add some new furnitures to my other mod as i finish to make a few,

and for this mod i planned to add a big yacht with interiors,pool etc.

yes the hot tubs..

all the hot tubs have navmesh for NPC because it was in my plan to add new idles or sitting positions for player and npc,

so the npc can walk in the hot tubs or jacuzzi but they don't sit in them for now.

and i plan to add a inflatable pool to the (animated furnitures) with sitting position.

1 hour ago, firehawksh said:

Do you plan to make a fully furnitured version though? I'm not an architect and the time I could be using to play would be drained by trying to fill an worldspace as huge as this.

yes and I could have use the time spent making this mod playing or doing something else.

no i don't plan to, sorry.

maybe the club if i will add actors,quest etc.