7 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

If I recall correctly you need JContainers for MCM to work correctly, maybe you are missing that or have an outdated version.

JContainers SE v4.1.0 which seems to be the most up to date version.  Is there a specific folder that Random Sex looks in for the default animations?

It just randomly stopped working for me. I tried uninstalling everything, both the game and all mods I had, and reinstalling it all, but I never get randomly stopped anymore. It worked for like, a night, then just... didn't anymore. It stopped working while I was still playing the game. I can use the debug spell on available npc's and creatures to get them to work, but they just end up trying to kill me again afterward, and it never just happens randomly. I'm not sure what I'm missing. I've included screenshots of pretty much everywhere I could find mods in the Skyrim file. If anyone can tell me what I'm missing, or what I've done wrong, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Skyrim data 3.PNG

Skyrim data 2.PNG

Skyrim data 1.PNG

Skyrim main file.PNG

Skyrim tools.PNG

• 1 month later...

Holy cake.

This mod ended up being incredibly dangerous in my game.

It broke all NPCs and instead of a total sex spree, they all ended up entering a constant masturbation spree.

I even decided to try on a whole new character (Using alternate start) only to end up with Ralof and Hadvar never leaving the cave because they constantly feel the urge to rub on off.

I so dearly miss a mod which lets NPCs approach one another for sex.

On 7/2/2018 at 7:23 PM, Cankiie said:

Holy cake.

This mod ended up being incredibly dangerous in my game.

It broke all NPCs and instead of a total sex spree, they all ended up entering a constant masturbation spree.

I even decided to try on a whole new character (Using alternate start) only to end up with Ralof and Hadvar never leaving the cave because they constantly feel the urge to rub on off.

I so dearly miss a mod which lets NPCs approach one another for sex.

Bump for update.

Bet you had minimum arousal set. This is one of the bugs that I have fixed.

I have this mod in my game and i havent had a single issue with it. Every now and then i either see NPC's haveing random sex or i get approached by them for sex, even animals ocasionally approach via Random sex to mate with me but its not all the time. 

Later on when i am able i will fire my game up and write down how i have my MCM menu setup so that may help if people dont have it maybe set right in there.

and also a list of the other sexual / LL / sexlab mods i have running in my Skyrim SE. I really dont get any issues at all.

Ok so first all the LL and sexual mods i have installed :

SexlabframeworkSE v 163 BETA 1

SexlabframeworkSE v 163 BEAT 2 hotfix patch

SexlabArousedSSELoose

Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2-SE

MoreNastyCritters v 11 1GSE

SexLab Defeat SE

Schlongs of Skyrim SE

SLAL Loader SE

SLAL Nibbles Anims 4.8

Anub Human Anims ( SLAL)

Anub Creature anims ( SLAL)

Billys SLAL Animations 1.11

SLAL Creature animations SE by sailing Rebel

Sexlab Aroused Creatures SE v04.0 Beta 06

Radiant Prostitution Gigolo 3.7

SL Pleasure SE

SexlabRandomSexSE

Sexlab Solutions SE 5.0.7

Sexlab Matchmaker

Jcontainers 4.1.2

With all those running and after having properly run my FNIS Generator i get no problems at all in my heavily modded Skyrim SE. Right now i have 213 mods installed.

Obviously all of those mods need to be set up nicely in MCM menus too.

I will bring up how i have my random sex MCM setup in a bit.

Ok this is my RandomSex MCM setup:

Options1

Toggle Options ( all set to on/checked)

Trigger Distance from player : 60 meters

Minimal interval between sex acts : 5 minutes

Maximum Interval between sex acts : 30 Minutes

Player Involvement : Player only ( checked off), Creature on player percentage : 70%, NPC on player percentage : 65%

Options2

Sexual Activity options : Include dragons ( checked on), Creature percentage 40%, NPC group percentage 10%, NPC couples percentage 80%

Minimal Arousal : 0%

Masturbation percentage 10%, Minimum masturbators 1, Maximum masturbators 1

Time of day i left alone as default.

Available sex acts: creature on male ( checked off), Creature on female ( checked on)

NPC Group sex : All male ( off), 1 female ( on), mixed ( on), 1 male ( on), all female ( off)

NPC couples : Couples both male ( off), Couples mixed ( on), Couples both female ( off).

i repeated above for both following MCM pages too. ( ie masturbator options)

With this Random Sex MCM  setup i might get approached randomly for sex by NPC's about twice in a skyrim day, sometimes once and i witness random sex between NPCS about twice in a skyrim day too. Not too often but not too rare as well.

Hope this helps.

7 hours ago, sophiextime said:

I have this mod in my game and i havent had a single issue with it.

Looking at your setting I see that you had the minimum arousal set to zero. I'm pretty sure that Cankiie has it set to a non-zero value. The problem here was that I was including "victim" NPCs among the list of potential masturbators - if there were no available attackers (due to low NPC arousal), the default would be to select a victim as a solo masturbator. This has been fixed in the SKSE plugin.

It was only recently that I started playing with a minimum arousal of 60, and spent an hour or two scratching my head as to why most of the NPCs were masturbating even though my couple setting was 100%.

This mod seriously needs a setting to disable it in combat.

Almost everytime I get a surprise combat, in mid fight I will stop to 'have sex' with someone on either side, all the while either my followers are attacking who I am with, or the enemy is attacking me...

Frequently in something like a city dragon attack, I will stop to go at with a random guard, while watching people I was in mid cast to heal drop dead around us...

I can sit there the whole time spamming the keys to 'stop' an encounter, and it still has to progress to at least stage 1 or 2 before it listens - but the result usually gives me a CTD...

If I am planning to go into a fight, I can hit the key to disable this. But if I am attacked by surprise, I am often busy getting ready, casting spells, and so on - and it's only when I suddenly get tossed into a scene that I notice. The fact that the mod locks out the 'load' game button is also odd... to break out I basically have to crash my game, load my most recent save, turn it off, and play forward... then turn it back on after the fight...

Mods like 'defeat' by contrast do stop when someone involved is attacked or hit - so this should be possible.

It should also disable itself on a zone change. I find if I click on a door and at the same time it announces a sex scene... the scene will play out about 300 meters up in the air above a certain bonfire surrounded by giants... if somehow the fall dosn't kill my character, the giants will

(often the the Mod tries to shift me up and down between ground and air, and during those shifts a giant kills me, and the mod's confusion over this leads to a CTD...)

I enjoy the general purpose of the mod. It just works 'too well' and seems to not be able to cancel out of itself (even the key to deactivate it - it would be nice if that could be an instant cancel scene key).

9 hours ago, Baron Of Hell said:

How is this with heavily scripted followers like Inigo or Vilja?  Can you exempt npcs from this?

It doesn't modify specific NPCs as far as I can tell.

From what I gather it runs a check every so often and decides a scene will occur, then it just randomly pulls together the right number of people from a given range away from you and places them into a scene - which may or may not include your character.

Once a scene starts you are stuck with that scene. There is a command to quit a scene but it has to play out for at least a few stages before it will listen. If you manage to 'break' a scene you can risk corrupting a save by losing an NPC (last night I lost the coachman outside my lakeview house because he started a scene with me while I was going into the door of my house - I didn't notice this until I left my house a half dozen saves later as I was doing major redecorating. He simply vanished from the world when he was 'lost' to the loading screen. I had to go back to a save a few hours earlier, and play forward from there).

In theory it checks for things like 'sexuality' and the sex of the participants. But every now and then I do get things like a 'doggystyle' scene where the female is the one behind and is not using a strap-on. This despite using the 'female first' setting. So it isn't perfect - but those are not common mistakes.

(I have also had scenes that were male-male despite turning this off in sexlab. Or MMF where one male was going at another from behind while the female was face-sitting or something - so it can also make mistakes there. Setting the 'female sits first' option is supposed to give it a gender check to avoid these mistakes by letting it confirm against your sexlab sexuality settings. They do get a lot rarer once you set that but it isn't perfect).

But... it doesn't seem to do any modifications to any given NPCs, and also lacks any settings to make a list of NPCs that won't be used.

On 7/18/2018 at 8:32 PM, jyotai said:

Snipped...

The biggest problem is not Random Sex but the 10-20 seconds between initiating a sex act and the sex act actually starting. This is something that Ashal will hopefully address with SexLab, although I have thought about going into the code to speed things up myself. In short, this is not really something that can be resolved in Random Sex.

There is a "Forbidden" faction in SexLab. I've not used this but there may be a way to assign that to NPCs you do not want participating. Random Sex does validate that faction when assessing who to put into the attacker/victim pools.

On 7/19/2018 at 3:13 AM, Baron Of Hell said:

How is this with heavily scripted followers like Inigo or Vilja?  Can you exempt npcs from this?

I look for the current follower faction and player team-mate. This seems to work with custom followers like Vilja. There is an "All NPCs / Followers Only / Exclude Followers" setting available.

The issue I see is three seemingly completely different things:

1. NPCs can do 'random sex' in combat - even while being attacked. and a game can get really messed up if the NPC that started an encounter with you dies in mid fight. Once in a sex encounter, you are 'ripped out' of combat and unable to keep fighting - which means you can be easily killed if something was attacking you.

2. If an NPC starts sex while you are changing zones, that NPC can be 'lost'.

3. A new one I just found last night... NPCs can start sex and move 'outside the world' if you are in a very small 'zone' like breezehome. You will end up having sex in mid air outside of the build of the home, and at some point during the act you will start to fall - and keep falling forever unless you use a console command to move to a known prid. I think this is actually hat might be occurring in issue #2 as well.

For me the biggest issue is the combat one. When I compare this to the 'defeat' mod - that one will stop if either party is hit (it has a further complication in that sometimes even if you set your followers to also be 'defeated' when you are, they might keep fighting and break you out of the scene... but hey... at least it can break out of a scene. 'Random Sex' locks scenes, it even locks the 'load game' button...

14 hours ago, jyotai said:

For me the biggest issue is the combat one. When I compare this to the 'defeat' mod - that one will stop if either party is hit (it has a further complication in that sometimes even if you set your followers to also be 'defeated' when you are, they might keep fighting and break you out of the scene... but hey... at least it can break out of a scene. 'Random Sex' locks scenes, it even locks the 'load game' button...

Might have to look at the defeat code here. It is easy enough to trap the onHit event and call stopCombat() on the attacking NPC and hope they go after someone else. Maybe that will work. There does seem to be no noTarget() AI function available to place on the sex act participants. Not sure if I can set up a faction that is friendly towards forsworn, creatures etc. In short not the easiest thing to solve.

I will be out of town for the next three days, so will take a look at options when I get back.

Edit: For when I return: onCombatStateChanged() includes targeted NPC, stopCombatAlarm() kills combat/alarms against the NPC. Not sure if the latter is permanent.

I guess it's a judgement call on...

Is it better to stop the sex scene or to stop the combat?

Stopping the combat -

The console command 'tcai' toggle on/off the combat ai. If a programatic way to execute this exists in concept that would be the ideal solution - otherwise other people continue to fight around the scene and that can lead to problems (on the extreme, I've seen entire fights play out during a scene including mobs with loot on them despawning due to having a 'clean up bodies by burning them' mod and NPCs using fireballs that hit current and dead targets - but small conflicts can occur such as a quest NPC that is not protected or essential being killed off because you could not reach them or lead them away).

- A tangential problem with 'just' stopping combat... If you have a long enough fight it could be hard to resolve if it keeps being interrupted. So while it might be OK to stop combat if the sex-scene actually started before the combat began (as you noted the 20-30 second delay problem)... once a fight has started it might be best to toggle off the random sex engine until combat is over, so a scene cannot start say... 5 minutes into a fight (I've had them when I had something like 'Sands of Time' tuned a bit rougher than I should have). I've had fights that were interrupted by random sex more than 3 times during the battle.

Stopping the sex scene -

I guess this is not fully in your control, but depends on the timers of sexlab. While it is what 'defeat' does, if you play around with that you will notice it is not perfect... It is so common for it to not be perfect that I would say more than half of the 'defeat' scenes I have been in have not completed because... defeat is supposed to work by...

1. Stopping combat.

2. Playing scene.

3. stopping the scene if for some reason someone is hit even though combat was stopped...

- And at least half if not more of the time... I see step 3 occur. But that might be because of other mods I have conflicting... so I can't be sure this is actually a problem.

Despite all this... this has to be one of my favorite mods conceptually speaking. I was looking for a 'really wild kind of game' to have going on around me, and was really glad someone pointed this mod out to me recently. I'd just assumed no one would actually make a concept like this. :)

New game. Set my character's sexuality to heterosexual in sexlab.

This mod is putting me into constant female-female scenes.

I left F-F as an option so NPCs might go into FF scenes, expecting it to check my sexlab setting for my own character.

I am also seeing a LOT of male-male and male-male-female where one male penetrates the other male scenes. I have even had male-female and male-male-female scenes where the female is animated as if penetrating, but not using any strapon or similar device.

- this despite turning off 'all male' and 'male-male' npc, and using 'male takes male position'.

The mod 'defeat' by the way, using "female/male - female sits first' to avoid this same issue. As well as check boxes for sexuality.

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2018 at 7:56 AM, ImmortalOne said:

Is there a way for this mod to use only the aggressive animations?, and thus turning it into a Random Rape mod

I'm trying to figure this out using some of the tags in SexLab. For female attackers I'd want to use femdom and cowgirl animations, for male attackers, missionary. It would be nice if I could select animations by male-dominant or female-dominant in my SexLab calls. But unfortunately it's not that straightforward.

Aggressive should be easy enough to select on its own. It's a bit of work (have to make changes to the SKSE plugin), but should be manageable for a future release.

On 7/29/2018 at 12:55 AM, jyotai said:

New game. Set my character's sexuality to heterosexual in sexlab.

This mod is putting me into constant female-female scenes.

I left F-F as an option so NPCs might go into FF scenes, expecting it to check my sexlab setting for my own character.

I am also seeing a LOT of male-male and male-male-female where one male penetrates the other male scenes. I have even had male-female and male-male-female scenes where the female is animated as if penetrating, but not using any strapon or similar device.

- this despite turning off 'all male' and 'male-male' npc, and using 'male takes male position'.

The mod 'defeat' by the way, using "female/male - female sits first' to avoid this same issue. As well as check boxes for sexuality.

I don't take the SexLab sexuality settings into account - I use the sex act options that are set in my MCM screens. Another thing to note is that attackers really don't care about the sexuality of the victim (the PC is always a victim if selected)... :)

I did have a thought regarding your other comment - typically SexLab requires the female actors to be specified first, followed by the males. If I select Male in Male position, I think I'm only sorting the first female to the front of the actor list. This obviously won't work for sex acts involving multiple males and one or more females. I will take a look at that.