On 3/11/2018 at 12:47 PM, Man Of Steel Man said:

This one is weird: The first time one of the NPC's decided to do it with the PC in the hot tub in our castle. It went well except that they were inside a wall. I can understand how that can happen. What happened next though: The PC went into a green area, not even a room, just all green and did the sex act with a follower who wasn't with him. He went through the motions with her, she just wasn't there. Then when they or he were done he began falling endlessly. No ground to land on so I had to go back a couple of saves and turn off the mod before anything started.

Sounds like an issue with Skyrim in general, I've seen similar glitches as (as far as I know) there's no way to prevent NPCs from glitching into walls or other objects.

If I don't see anything in the next day or so I'll call this the initial release version (and add the version number to the zip file).

2 hours ago, Arizona_Steve said:

Sounds like an issue with Skyrim in general, I've seen similar glitches as (as far as I know) there's no way to prevent NPCs from glitching into walls or other objects.

If I don't see anything in the next day or so I'll call this the initial release version (and add the version number to the zip file).

I wasn't too bothered by the glitching in walls. It was the weird part where my character transported into a bright green area (not even a room) and had sex with an invisible person and when he was done he would fall forever since there was no ground.

@Arizona the latest version of the mod works fine now, thanks,

there is is just one thing I would like to see in the mod, don't know how difficult it is to implement,

I would like sliders to control the percentage companions are picked up to animations just like PC have, I would appreciate it.

21 hours ago, Arizona_Steve said:

I had something similar happening to me but I know what caused it, PC was in Morthal and right when I saw the notification saying PC was chosen for animation I made him enter in Inn, the other 2 NPCs also entered the Inn and when animation started they where teleported to the sky, when animation ended the 3 characters start falling, endlessly, but unlike 'Super Man' I open console and "coc whiterun" out off that fall and keep playing like nothing ever happened.

In my case I think it happened because the animation was supposed to start outside and PC was already inside, the framework didn't know where to put actors and teleported them to somewhere else.

On 3/16/2018 at 7:21 PM, 0acme0 said:

but unlike 'Super Man' ...

I'll have you note that it's Man Of Steel Man and not that wannabe! Hmmmpf, just because a guy dresses in tights and a cape everyone thinks it's me. ;-)

I didn't think about trying the "coc whiterun" or wherever. My player and the invisible woman were indoors when it happened and then everything went green. I didn't notice any messages but that doesn't mean they weren't there. I simply didn't notice any.

2 hours ago, FirePaladin said:

Hey, I'm having an issue where my character won't be selected at all. Player Only turned off they all jump one another while my character stands there.

you need player only turned On

I've tried many settings. I don't have Creature installed so they're all greyed out, but messing with the threesome and couple percentages does nothing to make them interact with my character, I have the NPC on player percentage set to 100%, changing that does nothing. Messing with masturbation has done nothing. I've tried reinstalling RandomSex and Sexlab. Tested with both followers affected by the multiple follower mod and just standing in Whiterun with it going.

Things that changed since it last worked:

-Did the Civil War storyline (Imperial)

-Installed the Elysium Estate mod

Last thing I can say is I was having problems with getting threesomes activated even before it stopped working on my character.

Can stand around with Player Only active for 10 minutes with no response, I turn it off it's almost instant.

Random additional note: Even when things were working I had an issue where I was getting a MFF animation when it was MMF.

11 hours ago, Arizona_Steve said:

I'll check it out this weekend. Any particular settings (specifically: creature sex/group sex/couple sex, creature/NPC on player percentage)? Might give me a clue where to look in the code.

When i start a new game it works well until i change a few things in the settings. I will try to figure out what actually breaks it. I also have Death alternative, It might break after DA moves your character. I cant confirm until i done more testing.

8 hours ago, FirePaladin said:

Random additional note: Even when things were working I had an issue where I was getting a MFF animation when it was MMF.

This is fairly normal with SexLab. I don't distinguish between MFF or MMF animations (my only concern is the number of NPCs in the animation and whether there are any animations to support that number of NPCs). This is because there are no MM animations in the standard SexLab animation list, but it will use MF animations to support MM sex acts.

8 hours ago, FirePaladin said:

I've tried many settings. I don't have Creature installed so they're all greyed out, but messing with the threesome and couple percentages does nothing to make them interact with my character, I have the NPC on player percentage set to 100%, changing that does nothing. Messing with masturbation has done nothing. I've tried reinstalling RandomSex and Sexlab. Tested with both followers affected by the multiple follower mod and just standing in Whiterun with it going.

I'll set up a minimal install in Mod Organizer and try to break the player percentage and player only animations. Other than that, it's possible that another mod may have assigned the SexLabAnimating faction to the player and not removed it when complete, which will cause the symptoms that you're seeing. This was because a lot of mods couldn't assign factions via ReferenceAlias entries without crashing Skyrim when a sex act was initiated, so had to do things manually. I have confirmed that this is no longer an issue with Skyrim SE, so I redid everything to assign and unassign factions via ReferenceAlias entries, so that the cleanup script is no longer needed.

Everything in my own game seems to be working as expected. I have NPC on Player percent set to 25%, and that seems to be consistent with the number of times I'm getting jumped.

Ok, it looks like you're right about the faction thing. I wasn't getting removed from the Random Sex Processing Faction. I used player.addtofaction 48007e7e -1 to remove myself, booted up the mod, and was almost immediately jumped. Going to bounce around, make sure it's consistant.

For anyone with a similar issue, use help fact 0 to get your faction id and the command above to try.

Hi I've been using SexLab SE 1.63, FNIS, Amorous Adventures SE, Random Sex SE, Matchmaker (converted), Cumshot SE & Squirt (converted) for a while now.

After 1st install of SL followed by RS everything worked great, I set radius to max & times to 1 min., then I had to do some chores around the house for about an hour & a half...got back to the game. Well my character had done 112 women 56 men & was an expert at everything!, went over to Carlotta & Alea and AA was working to. So I saved the game. Loaded Matchmaker, Cumshot, Squirt & Quite the Sperm Replacer 5 Ridiculous Edition textures to check for effects (converted files done to standards & checked in Nifscope & Optimizer, loaded in game, CC & SSE Edit).

RS worked great after the installs one time, all else work great. Uninstalled RS. Played for a few hours, all else fine.

Reinstalled RS, same thing. FNIS had an update, installed that (yea I ran it afterwards!). Then today I reinstalled FNIS with the XXL version. Well RS ran twice then had an error, see pic 1 (full console session), pic 2 (fatal). Can't find the default animations? It worked twice, why the fail on the third? HELP.

5ab6b3a707bf0_Fatalerrorpartcopy.thumb.jpg.84f56e27de99250f4b33a05ae216b533.jpg

Anyway, a few pics when everthing was working.

P.S. Lets squash the bugs! Can anybody tell me how to copy a console session to clipboard so I can upload a text file instead of screen grabs? Thanks.

P.P.S. I got everything working again (random wise) by checking player only in the MCM menu (never tried it before). Saved the game, loaded in Resaver 3.0.3 & removed 23 unattached instances & 10 undefined elements, saved again. Loaded the new save & waited.....nothing. Then I unckecked player only in the MCM menu went back to the game & random was random again YES! "Laid" waste to Whiterun in less than 30 min.

I think I'm gonna set the timers a lot higher & the radius a lot smaller (was 10sec & 120radius) ;)

Sucess & error Log.jpg

SexLabMatchCumSquirt drink.png

SexLabMatchCumSquirt nice 2.png

SexLabMatchCumSquirt working 4.png

SexLabMatchCumSquirt working.png

SexLabMatchCumSquirt working 3.png

SexLabMatchCumSquirt nice 4.png

Hey Arizona!

Had a funny 'bug' yesterday, one follower and 2 horses were chosen for animation, the animation were for 3 humanoids for sure, both horses were merged together in the horse T-pose doing their sounds, the follower was doing her part right. Nothing bad happened, just to report this.

Okay so I have noticed, that for some reason, anytime you add another mod to the game (doesn't matter if its new weapons, armor, housing, textures, landscape, quests, etc...) that the random sex option to include you character will be non existent. Don't know why it does that but everytime I find a new mod and sometimes even update a mod I have to uninstall RandomSex mod (thank the gods I have Mod Organizer), clean my save with a save script cleaner go in game, save in a new slot, exit and reinstall RandomSex mod and all the other patches (wyrebash and fnis for example) to get it to work again. So there is a workaround, but it can get very tedious.

I can't acces the Options in the MCM, no matter what I click on the left the right side always looks like in the picture.

SexLab installed automatically when first running the save but even Istalling/Updating through the MCM didn't do anything.

Also creating a new Save was pointless.

Any idea how I can fix this?

20180401210704_1.jpg

And if there should be an option in the SexLab MCM to install this mod there isn't one (as shown in the second picture).

20180401211704_1.jpg

5 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

I can't acces the Options in the MCM, no matter what I click on the left the right side always looks like in the picture.

SexLab installed automatically when first running the save but even Istalling/Updating through the MCM didn't do anything.

Also creating a new Save was pointless.

Any idea how I can fix this?

You need https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-1-jan-12-2018/, not Sexlab Light.

On 3/31/2018 at 10:01 PM, Crimsonwolf1134 said:

Okay so I have noticed, that for some reason, anytime you add another mod to the game (doesn't matter if its new weapons, armor, housing, textures, landscape, quests, etc...) that the random sex option to include you character will be non existent. Don't know why it does that but everytime I find a new mod and sometimes even update a mod I have to uninstall RandomSex mod (thank the gods I have Mod Organizer), clean my save with a save script cleaner go in game, save in a new slot, exit and reinstall RandomSex mod and all the other patches (wyrebash and fnis for example) to get it to work again. So there is a workaround, but it can get very tedious.

Will take a look. Found a minor issue with the configuration as well so will fix that too and get an update out this weekend.

On 4/2/2018 at 8:41 PM, Arizona_Steve said:

Will take a look. Found a minor issue with the configuration as well so will fix that too and get an update out this weekend.

Hi, I just got updated to 1.5.39 (trying to see if H.A.S.T.E. had any updates) & on launch nothing happened, so I found this site:

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/89eray/oh_noes_skyrim_se_got_a_new_update_1539/

I download & replaced my Skyrim esp & back to normal (yes just the esp). Interesting thing though, everything seems to be working except Random Sex, but when I use Matchmaker to start a session with Vilja, Random Sex kicks in until the Matchmaker session ends. Tried it 3 times with 5 min wait (RS set to 10sec again). Worked every time.

Gonna reinstall RS again!

So something to thing about this weekend. Hope this helps in some way.

P.S. Crimsonwolf1134 I installed 3 new mods yesterday & RS worked every time (but got 1.5.39ed today). Mod total added.

Mod totals.JPG

10 hours ago, McLude said:

I had to disable because it was interfering with quests. For example, a quest giver will start masturbating and sometimes the game will continue but occasionally it just breaks the game. Would be nice to have an option to restrict it to unimportant NPCs.

Never managed to figure this out. I'd like to inactivate it (for the player at least) when they're talking to an NPC (and inactivate that NPC as an attacker or victim too), or if interacting with an enchanting table or similar. Any ideas?

32 minutes ago, Arizona_Steve said:

Never managed to figure this out. I'd like to inactivate it (for the player at least) when they're talking to an NPC (and inactivate that NPC as an attacker or victim too), or if interacting with an enchanting table or similar. Any ideas?

What about GetDialogueTarget  and GetLinkedRef (matched against "FurnitureSpecial" keyword)? No idea if this works just remembered looking them up way back for something.