Nimin Fetish Fantasy

Asariphile

Ive been playing this for about a year now from update to update and never thought to post it here, but I thought to myself that this would be something the community here might enjoy. I did a search for the game on the LL forums here and nothing turned up so I decided to enlighten.

This is a text based flash game where you enter a world of transformation fetishes. Doing different things in the world can change your gender, orientation, species, body size, body part size, etc etc. Its does have a furry element, and it is hosted on a fur site, but humans are playable and it caters to alot of other fetishes besides fur.

Its on swfchan I believe but this is the main site the creator uses

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8114884/

You'll have to make an account on the site because they block adult content to non registered users. You'll also need to click the allow adult content in your user control panel.

The creator is still adding things and changeing gameplay all the time, so expect much more content in the future.

Here are some screenies. There are no graphics, but who ever said text can't be just as erotic?

nZg4D.jpg

Wmdks.jpg

enjoy :P

Sounds something like CoC? I likey.

Welp. Time to make another account. I seem to have lost my login and I didn't know what e-mail I used so I can't request my password. ;3

Edit: OOooh' date=' I like this one more than CoC.

[/quote']

Glad you like it, what is CoC exactly?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived