I am brand new to any kind of modding and especially pc. Should I attempt to learn how to do this or just give up on my dream of playing a devious and nasty playthrough of rape and slavery? I bought both versions of the game after spending hours trying and failing to understand what I'm supposed to do and yes ive gone through all the faqs. I'm in waaay over my head.

13 hours ago, p3styk1tten said:

Fairly certain that either this or JContainers is causing a CTD for me. Removing the JContainer plugin seems to fix it but then that means that SLAL doesn't read animations. I only have Kom's and Sexual Vampire installed.

When does the CTD occur? 

10 hours ago, zitsandrash said:

I am brand new to any kind of modding and especially pc. Should I attempt to learn how to do this or just give up on my dream of playing a devious and nasty playthrough of rape and slavery? I bought both versions of the game after spending hours trying and failing to understand what I'm supposed to do and yes ive gone through all the faqs. I'm in waaay over my head.

Give this a look, https://www.loverslab.com/topic/84006-sexlab-light-se-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-sexualise-your-skyrim-special-edition/

Just replace the Sexlab Light with SexLab Framework SE 1.63

5 hours ago, Andreis said:

When does the CTD occur? 

Give this a look, https://www.loverslab.com/topic/84006-sexlab-light-se-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-sexualise-your-skyrim-special-edition/

I'm using the non-light version of SexLab. The CTD occurs right when loading so the game never actually starts. I can hit continue but not load any saves that are saved after installing JContainers and resaving. The problem is fixed by removing JContainers and the contaminated saves will load again. FNIS works fine and everything, other animations play just fine it's SLAL that in combo with JContainers causes a CTD.

13 hours ago, Andreis said:

When does the CTD occur? 

Thanks for the advice, I gave up on playing with skyrim se and have moved to oldrim with mod manager instead of NMM. I spent the past few hours learning the program and I am now moving on to the "fun" mods. I'm praying to Sanguine this doesn't take me another day to figure out, if at all, but my motivation is back even if my wallet is a little lighter.

On 3/5/2018 at 4:09 PM, p3styk1tten said:

I'm using the non-light version of SexLab. The CTD occurs right when loading so the game never actually starts. I can hit continue but not load any saves that are saved after installing JContainers and resaving. The problem is fixed by removing JContainers and the contaminated saves will load again. FNIS works fine and everything, other animations play just fine it's SLAL that in combo with JContainers causes a CTD.

Which version of JContainers are you using?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/4/2018 at 8:48 PM, p3styk1tten said:

Fairly certain that either this or JContainers is causing a CTD for me. Removing the JContainer plugin seems to fix it but then that means that SLAL doesn't read animations. I only have Kom's and Sexual Vampire installed.

Yeah JContainers causes a ctd when I load a save and uninstalling it fixes it for me as well I don't know why any help from anybody would be appreciated and I've tried both the 4.0.0 version and the 4.0.1 version.

9 hours ago, Krow24 said:

Yeah JContainers causes a ctd when I load a save and uninstalling it fixes it for me as well I don't know why any help from anybody would be appreciated and I've tried both the 4.0.0 version and the 4.0.1 version.

Post your load order when you get a chance.

9 hours ago, Krow24 said:

Have you Creation club Mods installed?

1 hour ago, Krow24 said:

Yeah one but I was having issues before I downloaded it I do have mods from Beth.net though is that an issue?

There are two things. One is if you downloaded the early 4.0.1 of JC you might have a version with one missing file. 

The other thing is that the way the CC mods are loaded will wreck some of the JC functions. It wreckes Creature framework, and it might also have an effect on SLAL. If this is also the case for BethNet mods depends if they have the .esm/.esp format or if they come as esl.

15 minutes ago, kloro said:

How do I convert Oldrim mods for this? I tried using the animation convertor on Nexus but it looks like it doesn't work for FNIS mods.

It works fine... You can also do it with the FNIS tools for modders... You might check the SE conversion tracking thread for help. Which anims do you want to convert?

And what kind of problems do you have?

3 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

It works fine... You can also do it with the FNIS tools for modders... You might check the SE conversion tracking thread for help. Which anims do you want to convert?

I installed Leito's animation pack, ran this, ran FNIS for users which did pick up all the animations, and then launched Skyrim. Everyone was in a t-pose an could not animate. According to the forum thread on that tool there are additional steps needed for FNIS mods but I can't find what they are.

16 minutes ago, kloro said:

I installed Leito's animation pack, ran this, ran FNIS for users which did pick up all the animations, and then launched Skyrim. Everyone was in a t-pose an could not animate. According to the forum thread on that tool there are additional steps needed for FNIS mods but I can't find what they are.

first: deinstall it and make the conversion in a seperate folder.

To make sure the installation is clean: run fins with enabled hkx compatibility check and check for errors. start the game and see if there are T-poses.

Also Run Nif optimizer on that folder. (leito has some anim objects, that have to be converted to) After running Nifoptimizer and converting the hkx files repack the folder and install this new package. If you run fins, make sure you have the hkx compatibility check enabled again.

I can tell you that if you do it right, Leito, FunnyBiz, Anub, K4, Billyy, SirNiblbes, MasterMike, and RohZima Anim packs work. Same for More Nasty Critters and HCOS. 

EDIT: The instructions on the Nexuspage may work... But it is no good idea to do this in the insallation folder.