Animated Furnitures - Add-ons (FO4) - [WIP]

On 8/6/2018 at 7:26 PM, dibz666 said:

I think that's all u need... I don't have the island for those who may wonder.

Well..  in my game I've tryed your files and they appeared to be good. But I don't have any animarions working. No seat , no laying etc... Just like a brahmin milk or others stuff without animations.

Nowadays you try to help guys who's are in need like my self with this mod. So I don't complaint anymore about the availability... I just wished that the animations were included.

Nowadays thanks for sharing !!! I really appreciated this even if I wished more with the animations will be included.

3 hours ago, GreenV said:

Well..  in my game I've tryed your files and they appeared to be good. But I don't have any animarions working. No seat , no laying etc... Just like a brahmin milk or others stuff without animations.

That was My bad, I didn't think of the animations folder(s)..... - Animated Furniture(With poses).rar

I forgot the animations in the last file. This time I added them so the mod should work correctly now.

4 hours ago, dibz666 said:

That was My bad, I didn't think of the animations folder(s)..... - Animated Furniture(With poses).rar

I forgot the animations in the last file. This time I added them so the mod should work correctly now.6

Thanks dude I'll try this week-end. I'm in mission now  far from my settlement in spectacle island. Well first all i 'm thankfully for the creator of this mod and to dibz666 to made it available now to the common people like me.

Once again thanks !!! Welll i'will tryed it  but this time if this  mod can be expected to work as originally created by the creator, You did a lot to help here. Very apppreciated dibz666.

Nice to see a guy helpfull with others in need. Hope the creator of this mod still appreciated., I hope so much... You're are great guys !!! shhh I've said :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Downloaded ALL the package parts posted here and reworked the ESP for this and corrected how the objects provide "happiness" then turned the ESP into an ESL.  IF you got it to work before and placed furniture in your settlements then DON'T use this ESP. 

It WILL destroy your save game unless you do an uninstall and clean save and even THAT isn't fail safe.  Use at your own risk.

Afurn.esp

On 2/8/2023 at 10:14 PM, Olmech said:

I found this from my stash saved back in 2019. I still use it with no issues.

Animated Furniture(With poses).rar 55.81 MB · 3 downloads

Awesomesauce!  I'll take a look at it and see how much was added.  Not sure if you noticed but the AVIF property given to the furniture will NOT properly add to your settlement happiness.  He used the wrong AVIF.  Pretty easy to fix with F04Edit.  Funny, there have been a few "animated" furniture mods to hit the Nexus lately.  Gamoholik led the way IMHO.

EDIT - OK.....there was nothing new in your package but since it is COMPLETE, anyone could download it and then just use my ESL if they wanted.  What they CAN'T do is add my ESL to a game which already has the furniture in their settlements like yours.  THAT would cause NO end of trouble for them. 

You have been warned.  Game On! 

Edited by Tinman2u
Added information.
  • 4 weeks later...

Well......I didn't notice it until I was up in Natick Banks and found one but this mod changes MANY in-game dog houses to look "special" AND....the workshop furniture entry was missing a bunch of workshop related properties.  My BAD.  I fixed it by removing the vanilla Dogmeat Dog House edits and created a new "Special" recipe which shouldn't cause any problems.

You could make the necessary edits yourself if you wanted with F04Edit or you can overwrite with this ESP as long as you haven't made your own additions to the mod.

Afurn.esp - Safe to OVERWRITE my update of the mod but NOT if you have made your own personal edits.

Afurn.esp

Edited by Tinman2u
Fixed misspelling
  • 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, TabbyCatNinja said:

I'd love to enjoy the furnitures in game but when my character tries to sit or sleep in them its says  "Cannot use this at this time".

Not sure which files I exactly need for this to work correctly.

:) I have it working now, after walking through everyone's actions in the thread, but I hope this mod will be repacked in a zip with everything needed. I'd try myself but am not familar with the AnimTextData folder.

1 hour ago, TabbyCatNinja said:

:) I have it working now, after walking through everyone's actions in the thread, but I hope this mod will be repacked in a zip with everything needed. I'd try myself but am not familar with the AnimTextData folder.

If you use Olmech's package and just replace the ESP with mine then the furniture happiness bonuses will work properly and all the dog houses in your game won't be "Special" anymore.  You can build the "special" ones yourself where you want them.