Animated Furnitures - Add-ons (FO4) - [WIP]

41 minutes ago, Gamoholik said:

you need to learn more :smile: no offence tho,  only Crazy has rug version and leito's animations and 4play was made using crazy scripts or based on that script,

does Leito's animations has a animation with pillows? and this animations was not made to be associated with mature content.

not all content or category is for mature only on this site, and this mod is not for mature content.

Wasn't talking about mature content. like you did with the towels and chairs why can't you do that with pillows to show the laying in bed animations and have the pillows able to be put on beds/couches and sleeping bags that was what I was saying. I like your beds that you have but only 1 person at a time can use them. Edit: Or am I totally missing the problem you are having?

1 hour ago, Badtanker said:

Wasn't talking about mature content. like you did with the towels and chairs why can't you do that with pillows to show the laying in bed animations and have the pillows able to be put on beds/couches and sleeping bags that was what I was saying. I like your beds that you have but only 1 person at a time can use them. Edit: Or am I totally missing the problem you are having?

it's not that easy as you think, and i can't explain because you wouldn't understand.

1 hour ago, Gamoholik said:

it's not that easy as you think, and i can't explain because you wouldn't understand.

ok so i'm missing the problem your having and yes I don't understand how much trouble it is to do what your doing. Just figure that if they can do it with pillows and rugs and you can do it with furniture how hard would it be to add the sleeping animations you have to pillows on your bed so 2 people could sleep but guess I miss understood what the problem was. sorry for bothering. Yes I still like your mods so thanks for doing them.

For bed animations there is actually a mod I use in my game, it does indeed just use normal game animations but the player can use the bed to see the animations and not to sleep.

I have no idea if this will help you or if you have seen this mod before but I hope it does.

(Again beds in this mod are not for sleeping they are just animated furnitures)

Here is the link: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13729

image.thumb.png.5c67fc75f9d02cd6a7631c6bb6819347.png

Same mod author also made a see you sleep mod, but that was very very buggy on my game with nearly 200 mods, so I stopped using it. If you are interested there is the link for that one as well: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18324?tab=images

Spoiler

that mod use script and i don't know scripting, but to be able to use the bed as a furniture, there is an easier way to do that, just by removing some keywords.

but to be able for two actors to use the same bed/object etc. one from one side and one from the other side, and with custom animation, that's a different story.

probably the game devs made the animations for the beds with two actors in a different way, which i haven't figured out yet on how they did it.

12 hours ago, Badtanker said:

ok so i'm missing the problem your having and yes I don't understand how much trouble it is to do what your doing. Just figure that if they can do it with pillows and rugs and you can do it with furniture how hard would it be to add the sleeping animations you have to pillows on your bed so 2 people could sleep but guess I miss understood what the problem was. sorry for bothering. Yes I still like your mods so thanks for doing them.

to add the animation to any object, that's not hard, but to be able to get the positions for all objects/actors that's tricky.

the positions of the bed, the positions of the pillow, the positions of actor 1, the positions of actor 2 from the other side etc. and all that without scripts.

but i already made some testing for the corner sofa, i added snap points and and it seems that is working like it should work, so this method can be added to other objecs,

like bed,pillow,chair, etc. as long as one actor root is not in the way of the second actor when is using the furnitures, if you know what i mean.

4 hours ago, Gamoholik said:

to add the animation to any object, that's not hard, but to be able to get the positions for all objects/actors that's tricky.

the positions of the bed, the positions of the pillow, the positions of actor 1, the positions of actor 2 from the other side etc. and all that without scripts.

but i already made some testing for the corner sofa, i added snap points and and it seems that is working like it should work, so this method can be added to other objecs,

like bed,pillow,chair, etc. as long as one actor root is not in the way of the second actor when is using the furnitures, if you know what i mean.

Cool and yes I do know what you mean about trying not to overlap the animations and lining them up.

11 hours ago, Gamoholik said:

Well I like your idea with the animated sofa and snap points.

Dividing double beds into ''2" snappable pieces is a nice idea. This way when the player uses one the NPC could use the other piece. This way like you have said, you wont need to mess with silly scripts or so on.

Downloaded the update and will try it as soon as I can :smile:

There are not many animated furniture mods, and the ones that exists use the normal animations, not custom ones. As a person who likes building stuff in fallout much more than I should, what your doing with this furniture pack is really appreciated.

4 hours ago, 2jensen said:

Just out of curiosity - I hope you don't mind me asking. Is there any specific reason why this - and your beautiful island - aren't on the Nexus? They are pure gold :smile:

I think like me, Gamoholik just doesn't really care about Nexus any more. On this site everyone is open minded & respectful of each other,

Nexus on the other hand is full of prude people who get upset over small things & start flame wars over the stupidest stuff, Nexus has a toxic community.

I became a modder because of the few things I began learning about PC's & because I really like sharing stuff with others.

This site is full of WAY more nice people then Nexus & the number of people who download My content is irrelevant to Me, So this site is better for Me.

I don't know about Gamoholik, But I stopped posting on Nexus because people on that site (Not all but most) are immature & rude.

& if your a rude person then I wouldn't want to share stuff with you anyway.

56 minutes ago, dibz666 said:

I think like me, Gamoholik just doesn't really care about Nexus any more. On this site everyone is open minded & respectful of each other,

Nexus on the other hand is full of prude people who get upset over small things & start flame wars over the stupidest stuff, Nexus has a toxic community.

I became a modder because of the few things I began learning about PC's & because I really like sharing stuff with others.

This site is full of WAY more nice people then Nexus & the number of people who download My content is irrelevant to Me, So this site is better for Me.

I don't know about Gamoholik, But I stopped posting on Nexus because people on that site (Not all but most) are immature & rude.

& if your a rude person then I wouldn't want to share stuff with you anyway.

Makes sense to me. I mainly wanted to make sure I didn't step on anyones sore toes but uploading pics featuring this gem :smile:

20 hours ago, 2jensen said:

Just out of curiosity - I hope you don't mind me asking. Is there any specific reason why this - and your beautiful island - aren't on the Nexus? They are pure gold :smile:

true all what dibz666 says, but as for me i don't like when they "backstab" me like the N site did with me, they throw away my work iin a second,

due to "copyright" yhea...  without any warning, PM or someething. and then of course i felt bad if they trash all my work. even if i used parts from other author.

so after they removed one of my mod, i was mad and then i deleted all my mods from the N site, and then i sent a PM to the staff that removed my mod,

i told him he is a dick and to ban me, because there was no reason for me to use that site anymore(uploding/or downloding)

they beg for money, they live (as a site) because of US modders, users and visitors. they make alot of money from adds, from google adds or others sources,

just by me visiting the site they earn money. But if you don't Respect the Modders who make traffic = (money) for your site then is not ok, and i won't forget a "backstab"

from friends or from the Virtual friends = "internet".

but yeah iit's their home their rules, they make the rules,  same applies here on loverslab i believe, they have rules we have to respect and follow the rules.

is their home, we are just guests.

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, command88+ said:

Any updates planned for the near future? More furniture and stuff?

yes it was planned to add more from the start and not just beach stuffs,

but i was doing other stuffs since the last update of this mod, i will make more when i have time.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2018 at 6:45 PM, Halstrom said:

I wish someone would delete all these non functional download threadss from people who are gone.

I see your point and understand it. Just kicking myself for not picking this and the island up when it was here. I really wanted them. Since this happened, I found myself downloading and cataloging everything I think I may ever want or use.

On 8/6/2018 at 7:26 PM, dibz666 said:

I hope I don't get in trouble for this..... Just as a disclaimer I did not make this content.

Anyway I tried slaping Animated furnitures back together for the community so here u go. - Animated Furniture.rar

I think that's all u need... I don't have the island for those who may wonder.

Thanks a lot !!! This is very nice.