Shoes ... wait, no, Boots!

Frankfranky

These ones may take a little longer.  I like the basic shape. A few weird bumps, not sure when they arrived, I only just tossed a few gathers at them to see how it looked, heel could use a bit of a diet ....they look very high, actually they are only a fraction higher than the others, they just have a much steeper arch, do you think they are too high? There is a fair way to go before they see Skyrim, but they are getting there.

boots2.png

29 minutes ago, Frankfranky said:

yes. I am not sure how well it is going to work though. there will be laces and eyelets at the back of the knee, so if you have a body type with very thick legs they may stretch in weird ways, so ... see how it goes I guess.

best way the bodyslide meshes. Will fit to all unp or cbbe body. I prefer unp :smile:

Look, they fucking clip ok! THey don't clip everywhere .. in fact they only clip in one little spot on the inside of the knee, and only in certain GP poses ... not during any in game animation, not one that I use anyway ... BUT I CAN'T FIND IT.... FUCK!!! I have been staring at the same vertex weights for nearly 2 days now. No, really, I am fine tho. Not freaking out or stuff...  I am sure the neighbours cat will recover ... mb ....

alright, they don't clip that badly. I will put up a UNP shortly. yall can have a look see what you think. It will fit UNP. It might fit CBBE ...I hope. If you were planning on living out your fat-chicks-in-WalMart-wearing-skinny-girl-clothes fantasies, you may want to pass on these ones.

boots5.png

I hope it works. Well, it does work. Actually I hope you guys don't tell me that "Well it may not clip for you Frank, but it clips everywhere for us!!" It fits std UNP, so please don't tell me it clips on your Thicke body type, because it will. I might make bodyslide, or, I might not. I am sure there are loads of guys that can do it if you absolutely must make WalMart screenshots. I haven't tested it for CBBE yet. It might be fine though. There is no body attached so it is just a leg width issue, there won't be a texture issue. I will get around to it. You need Heel Sound. Pls post any bugs, sigh clipping, with pics if possible and I will get them fixed. Oh, and you are getting another pic, cause I like it. What does Jennes mean? It is Hatian for ... .... beautiful flower... yup. beautiful flower.

boots6.png

Jennes.7z

9 hours ago, zax said:

Nice, but I would really like to see at least one semi-lore-friendly (or not-real-life-friendly) pair of high heel boots from someone with your skill!

We made some requests in Franky's original thread and he said he should be able to adapt some of his models to be more lore-friendly. I asked for a few (haha), but I'd kill to get this pair most of all (well... kill Nazeem anyway).

you are getting some High heeled mary-janes with frilly socks and bows next. Boring flat, ugly, fat-girl shoes (otherwise known as lore-friendly shoes) ....  ..... ..... ..................

nope. can't think of anything witty to say. I will let the dots carry the day. I will. eventually.

Archived