HDT Anus Physics Update PE/SMP

2 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Screen.jpg.7de1c6b088e42a2f63ad06b733fd829b.jpg

I think this is about as good as it's getting, the other bone interactions have driven me mad trying to get this

Looks great at low levels, questionable at high levels. But at least, in my opinion, for 90% of the scale (until it gets to max), it looks better than the original.

I'm looking foward to testing it.

I've been messing around with this and I'm loving it. Everything seems way more optimized than my last HDT PE build. Thanks again for all your hard work. I just recently got the vagina/anus collisions to play nicely with floppy SOS and it looks good 90% of the time but because there has always been a slight droop with floppy it sometimes falls through the vagina and interacts with the anus or vice versa. How to explain. What I'd like to see is my schlong actually interacting with the vagina/anus in more believable way to where it "sticks" to the boundaries of the vagina/anus. Of course I don't know if any of this is possible, just curious as to if anyone has any thoughts.

3 hours ago, Nevershouldhavecomehere said:

Waiting for that SMP version.

Hoping for that UUNP version.

Well, PrZ did offer, if he's still interested in doing a conversion after I get a quality product, you'll have your wish  for sure :smile:

1 hour ago, mastermike8800 said:

I've been messing around with this and I'm loving it. Everything seems way more optimized than my last HDT PE build. Thanks again for all your hard work. I just recently got the vagina/anus collisions to play nicely with floppy SOS and it looks good 90% of the time but because there has always been a slight droop with floppy it sometimes falls through the vagina and interacts with the anus or vice versa. How to explain. What I'd like to see is my schlong actually interacting with the vagina/anus in more believable way to where it "sticks" to the boundaries of the vagina/anus. Of course I don't know if any of this is possible, just curious as to if anyone has any thoughts.

It's possible, but real life has it's draw backs, if you know what I'm saying ;)

I think 1.4 pregnancy belly is quite rounder then 1.3, I think it's ok enough.

but I think round top should be slightly up to umbilicus like 1.3. (it's my opinion. If you think this shape enough, don't change)

enb 2018_03_12 10_45_15_96.bmp

fill her up inflate gaze is 4.5

And I test height 0.9 to 1.3 at weight 0, belly seams great.

but weight goes to 100 it has problem. belly shape goes to triangle.

enb 2018_03_12 11_07_19_14.bmp

weight 100

enb 2018_03_12 11_07_56_43.bmp

weight 0 height 1.2(in racemenu)

fill her up gaze is same above

59 minutes ago, blind1 said:

I think 1.4 pregnancy belly is quite rounder then 1.3, I think it's ok enough.

but I think round top should be slightly up to umbilicus like 1.3. (it's my opinion. If you think this shape enough, don't change)

enb 2018_03_12 10_45_15_96.bmp

And I test height 0.9 to 1.3 at weight 0, belly seams great.

but weight goes to 100 it has problem. belly shape goes to triangle.

enb 2018_03_12 11_07_19_14.bmp

weight 100

enb 2018_03_12 11_07_56_43.bmp

weight 0 height 1.2(in racemenu)

fill her up gaze is same above

Well, the funny thing is, I can directly copy the belly from the old one, but it scales exactly like the old one, like it has low polygon-account

Would that be better?

25 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Well, the funny thing is, I can directly copy the belly from the old one, but it scales exactly like the old one, like it has low polygon-account

Would that be better?

Oh, I don't know how to make body 3dmax and bodyslide. I think you shuld fix going to weight 100 problem(not height problem, I think height does not make a belly problem) and belly top location going to umbilicus looks better.

If you think old meshes make your meshes going to perfect, you could try it.

12 hours ago, blind1 said:

By the way, as you know anus hole length must be shorter. Small hips or some sex position anus popup over the body

in same reason, Vaginal has potentially same problem.

here is screenshot(anus)

enb 2018_03_12 13_08_41_87.bmp

Actually, hey, you know what, that gives me an idea. I think rather than guess what each person is using, I'm just going to make a custom bodyslide for it, lol.

8 hours ago, Stevierage said:

Would it not be best just to have the 'end' only be affected by the pelvis bone?.

Just an example

example.png

Well, you'd really want the spine0 or spine1 if you wanted to mess with weight paints, in theory, you could put like a 5% spine 0 weight and then somehow balance that so that it doesn't look like Frankenstein when deformed but keep 5% across the board. But then you might run into issues with it colliding with the uterus, and then have a chain reaction when you start messing with the uterus  colliding with the stomach and clipping.

I'm just going to make a bodyslide for it :tongue:

46 minutes ago, blind1 said:

Nice 0.15beta, works good.

enb 2018_03_16 16_12_36_45.bmp

Sweet, yea, I don't think there is any possible way for me to duplicate this, so I have to copy it every time. I think the only way for me to duplicate this would be with a pressure sensitive tablet in weight painting mode. Or write a super advance max script to increase and decrease the brush stroke in mid stroke. But at least it works now, so that's super awesome, and I get to take a little break :smiley:

34 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Sweet, yea, I don't think there is any possible way for me to duplicate this, so I have to copy it every time. I think the only way for me to duplicate this would be with a pressure sensitive tablet in weight painting mode. Or write a super advance max script to increase and decrease the brush stroke in mid stroke. But at least it works now, so that's super awesome, and I get to take a little break :smiley:

edit.

enb 2018_03_16 17_36_01_05.bmp, enb 2018_03_16 17_36_43_79.bmp

weight 100, weight 100 height 1.2(in RM)

I think It's ok too.

26 minutes ago, blind1 said:

edit.

enb 2018_03_16 17_36_01_05.bmp, enb 2018_03_16 17_36_43_79.bmp

weight 100, weight 100 height 1.2(in RM)

I think It's ok too.

I think this results are excellent. Further studies will conclude my hypothesis of this weight paint. :smiley:

26 minutes ago, Finian said:

When do we get to download this i've been waiting for weeks now i cant wait more!
You're a true hero @StaticPhobia2 :classic_wub:
And is it getting even better i mean HDT throat?! If only there was screenshots and gifs or videos of it Q-Q

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89974

Oh, Could you make a vanilla head meshes throth physics, if you could? Old version has it, but too many buggy, and you delete it.

I know citrus head has many problems and you headack that. But Please I hope you make that.(both racemenu and ECE)

I saw that nexus page of Maximum CBBE but had no idea if it has HDT anus or if it was even yours because i only exit after seeing CBBE.
I thought its dead body mod :neutral:
Its good chance for me to change to CBBE and Pure skin thanks for the mod bro :smiley:

6 hours ago, Vortec said:

Is this Demoniac skin compatible?.

Someone said it was, then said it wasn't. I designed it based off Fair Skin and Pure Skin (which is also based on Fair Skin as well as some others). I did get a request to do another skin that the mod author gave me permission to patch. So maybe, Demoniac skin author will give me permission to patch as well.

12 hours ago, Finian said:

thanks for the mod bro :smiley:

No problemo :smiley:

12 hours ago, blind1 said:

Could you make a vanilla head meshes throth physics

I tried once, yes. It didn't take, I'll try again. But, like I seem to be saying a lot, no promises :smile: