HDT Anus Physics Update PE/SMP

On 10/29/2018 at 8:09 AM, x06xp said:

Is this ultimate CBBE? l'm looking for the most up to date link for it but i can't seem to find it on this topic... The reason i ask is because l'm looking for a fix for the hand gaps.

can provide a link to 15 beta.
Need ?
If you have a newer version - please share ))

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/17/2018 at 2:49 AM, Meeps said:

Has this body been worked on since the 0.15 BETA that was the latest release? This has lot of promise and honestly best body mod i used so love to see it grow ^w^.

there was and 17 beta,but no one its it seems not remained

You can look at my slider uunp vertion the buthole get is a work in progress though. Won't reupload but can point you to spot were I did upload.

The links are #70 everything needed I believe should have get vag working first xpse latest skeleton try it out and hope some one better than me comes along and fixes the bumhole.

4 hours ago, Nevershouldhavecomehere said:

No bodyslide version of this?

Kind of I do not realy know what I am doing yet . Those links are deleted now cus I did them in rong place . I will repost once I fix stuff as of now the b's pushes out damaged nifs and I had to repair to use . Once I fix the b's part and I figure out were to upload and my data plan refresh I set up link here. Wish who ever started this would finish .

• 3 weeks later...

I am still learning how to do the hdt . I have it working but not good yet . It's like 2 steps forward one back . You will still need the body can't rember were but it's was called smp full 2. Something . I fixed it up to work on my sliders uunp but did it fast so boobs don't look good .  Once I get it working good I will post the hdt. 

my xml,s and bodyslide stuf.7z

Here try out your guy's luck . We can maybe share info on it tell it's right.

On 12/15/2018 at 10:28 AM, anglosaxoncelt said:

StaticPhobia2

Please allow others to help. You can oversee and guide the work instead of doing all of it. :D

I can't over see it it's not mine I just grabbed the body and Ben working on marking the xml that gets the buthole working. So far I had great results this week and all though it is not prefect yet it's working good to fare . I can share my xml file if any of you have the body it works well. If you can't find it look for full smp 2. Something . Needs a bit of work in outfit studios to get the sliders working . 

5 hours ago, shaidien said:

my xml,s and bodyslide stuf.7z

Here try out your guy's luck . We can maybe share info on it tell it's right.

I can't over see it it's not mine I just grabbed the body and Ben working on marking the xml that gets the buthole working. So far I had great results this week and all though it is not prefect yet it's working good to fare . I can share my xml file if any of you have the body it works well. If you can't find it look for full smp 2. Something . Needs a bit of work in outfit studios to get the sliders working . 

I have no idea what you're saying

I was saying that that link is my bodyslide info so you can make what ever body you like and that I all so uploaded my work in progress xml that gets asshole working and does the vagina as well . And this is not my body I just got it from here . It was I think the smp full 2.0 . How ever with that bodyslide info you can make you own with puss and buthole . If owner of said body wants me to remove that slider info stuff I will just pm me. If not the rest of you enjoy I just love the body .