HDT Anus Physics Update PE/SMP

https://vimeo.com/257088007

So, I post this for constructive feedback. Before I release this project to others, I'd like to weigh others opinions first. How do you feel about the breast physics depicted in the video?

This is PE: SMP is on the plate after I've finished this one.

And yes, Nipples are pointing down a bit, ~still tweaking with the settings, but XML editing takes time, as you all probably know all to well.

Before I release this project to others

0002.gif

k. :neutral:

Anyway, much better scaling and downforce awareness than most, but you're ignoring the Fibonacci sequence entirely, which is why it's that exaggerated, unless that was your intent. The force and weight sequence you have now is built for something like 36B to Ds, anything less is going to look like a pair of Aliens trying to chestburst out of someone and getting lost in the mammary glands, and anything over that with SSH or fantasy or double melon is going to look an 80s anime when japanese people first became aware breasts existed at all and presumed they were powered by atomic rocket hamsters and could bust through steel walls with one nipple in one hit.

You're definitely on the right track with separated vectors for each side and non uniform linearity in capsule compression, much more realistic than what almost anyone else has done, but these definitely seem set up more for doggy style and female down-> forward positions and only sex than also "with sex but also everything else skyrim offers" as well.

Butt also does not remotely match breast vectors at all, even kinda, and while butts are way more muscle than fat compared to breasts, they still tend to obey the Sequence and the laws of physics in pretty uniform fashion, fetish needs aside.

https://www.livescience.com/37470-fibonacci-sequence.html

also:

That's not the current state of anything, just a preview of the possible final state of PE.

Also kind of curious why Tau would spend the time upverting the butt and still have that much angular deformation.

Hardware is only going to get better and both "HD" cbbe bodies with 12-14K verts have hard angles out the wazoo, ironically enough in the butt and hips especially; might as well go for broke with 40/64K verts and get the topology in shape to be deformed to almost any angle or amount of stretching.

Twice as much work and pain in the ass(lel), but infinite payoff and future proofing to boot.

1 hour ago, ~ Deathstalker said:

i like your older bounce, the new one looks 

too liquid looking

Lol, the older one is the original groovetama's rig. Groovetama's rig reminds me of implants, what I'm trying to go for is that natural physics with the ability to turn it to anime style, if need be. Groovetama's rig has the breast locked in a constraint where it either goes up, down, left, or right. It doesn't twist or rotate. With this design, it adds rotation to the end of the breast to give it a titty twirler effect, where in theory they should look more volumetric. I do agree with that there's too much viscosity with the design, I'm redoing it now so that it doesn't look like the skin has no elasticity. Thanks for the input, luckily, if nobody likes it but still wants the other effects, all that's necessary is a couple of number tweaks to the xml, and all returns to normal.

3 hours ago, 27X said:

k. :neutral:

Man 27X, you're on top of these forums like white on rice. I appreciate the response.

3 hours ago, 27X said:

Anyway, much better scaling and downforce awareness than most, but you're ignoring the Fibonacci sequence entirely, which is why it's that exaggerated, unless that was your intent. The force and weight sequence you have now is built for something like 36B to Ds, anything less is going to look like a pair of Aliens trying to chestburst out of someone and getting lost in the mammary glands, and anything over that with SSH or fantasy or double melon is going to look an 80s anime when japanese people first became aware breasts existed at all and presumed they were powered by atomic rocket hamsters and could bust through steel walls with one nipple in one hit.

You're definitely on the right track with separated vectors for each side and non uniform linearity in capsule compression, much more realistic than what almost anyone else has done, but these definitely seem set up more for doggy style and female down-> forward positions and only sex than also "with sex but also everything else skyrim offers" as well.

Butt also does not remotely match breast vectors at all, even kinda, and while butts are way more muscle than fat compared to breasts, they still tend to obey the Sequence and the laws of physics in pretty uniform fashion, fetish needs aside.

There's truth to this

tenor.gif

I also noticed that there's kinda this whiplash effect as well when slowed down, I'm going to revisit it and see if I can control the rate at which the skeletal pull on the nodes making it look more linear rather than exponential. I was kind of curious if this was going to be a big thing to others and how much people cared about realism versus fantasy.

Also, I did take your advice, I decided to go with a triangle generated NURMS body. I've rebuilt this body from the ground up 4 times now, testing to see what is better. I've tried recreating Caliente's Fallout 4 body with tessellation (mostly because his new body took extra care when it came to pelt seams, which I have to say pelt seams have become the biggest annoyance to work around.... by far) but when it comes to flexing, stretching, and scaling, NURMS is just the go to. Like with engine power, "there's no replacement for displacement", there's just no replacement for polygons. With the NURMS, it's sometimes hard to see any jagged mesh edges at all, but with tessellation it looked exactly like the base mesh, just with finer jaggies, and NURMS only has about 3k more verts, which I've managed to stay under 20k, so far. The main reason for the switch is because normal maps are a pain, they let the player know under the right light where the polygon count suddenly shifts into high gear, especially if you're looking for it.

tru dat.

A lot of people tend to think they're bethesda contractors or making a AAA portfolio and like to point out all the "optimizations" and "enhancements" they've made when the stark truth is these are 100% vanity projects and should be treated as such; if you think a sex mod in your portfolio is going to get you a job in AAA I can tell you from being in the industry not only is that not the case esp with modern politics, but unless you've created 1:1 something like ALL of Honey Select in Dragon's Dogma/Skyrim completely and seamlessly integrated, they're likely to not even bother. Not only that, but if you do get hired, you're rather unlikely to be hired as "romantic simulation engineering Lead", you're going to be tree placer #2, or UI widget girl #4.

NURMS is the way to go, you can always downsize and downgrade after completion, going the other direction never ends well long term.

I'm just passing through, don't mind me.

But with the combined brain power at Loverslab there Must be a working anus, or at least one you could point towards...

I thought this thread was it. Sorry about that.

anus.JPG

3 hours ago, 2dk2c said:

I'm just passing through, don't mind me.

But with the combined brain power at Loverslab there Must be a working anus, or at least one you could point towards...

I thought this thread was it. Sorry about that.

Oh, my dear friend, there is a working anus, if you follow my vimeo account, you'll see the prototype (I have since recreated and made it even better).

Current Progress:

High Poly-Smoothed Body - Complete

Weighted-Smoothed Body - Complete

Redesigned Vagina physics - Complete (Although that hdt butthole project from 2016 had their vagina operate like a sphincter, I've stuck with the 2d flap version, for now, just with superior collision bodies)

Anus physics - Complete

Vagina weighting - Near complete (still need to do the guts inside the body)

Anus weighting - Complete (one minor tweak left, damn that 4 bone limit per vertex, another huge annoyance)

Breast nipple physics - Complete (xml editing may need to be user side)

Breast weighing - Complete

Thigh physics - Awaiting completion (should be much easier and quicker than the rest, I can just do the standard jiggle physics from the old body)

Calf physics - Awaiting completion (same as above)

Throat physics - Awaiting completion (the only hard part about this is designing a collision body that moves in the right direction [ opposite of the incoming donger])

CBBE Sculpting - Awaiting completion (In theory, this shouldn't be too hard, I've gotten much quicker with zbrush [a sculpting program], after having to redesign cbbe from the ground up several times, but that is A LOT of sliders to do, hopefully the majority of the work will be just smoothing.)

Then that's it. I'll share it with everyone with the options to turn off and on each function (except the anus and number of polygons in the body, as that's the base)

And yea, I will finish, I know there were 2 or 3 tries to do this before and I don't blame them for not completing it. I've run into several hundred problems. At this point this is more of an engineering problem I'm addicted to solving rather than anything related to Skyrim, and the hard parts are out of the way.

Ugg, when you go to edit a post and it lags out.

4 hours ago, 27X said:

tru dat.

A lot of people tend to think they're bethesda contractors or making a AAA portfolio and like to point out all the "optimizations" and "enhancements" they've made when the stark truth is these are 100% vanity projects and should be treated as such; if you think a sex mod in your portfolio is going to get you a job in AAA I can tell you from being in the industry not only is that not the case esp with modern politics, but unless you've created 1:1 something like ALL of Honey Select in Dragon's Dogma/Skyrim completely and seamlessly integrated, they're likely to not even bother. Not only that, but if you do get hired, you're rather unlikely to be hired as "romantic simulation engineering Lead", you're going to be tree placer #2, or UI widget girl #4.

NURMS is the way to go, you can always downsize and downgrade after completion, going the other direction never ends well long term.

Haha, I'd laugh my ass off if I saw a portfolio on bethesda's desk "Look at all of these big titty mods I did".

39 minutes ago, 27X said:

bilateral hinges (might need a bunch in hexagon or octagon depending on what you want for visuals)

I don't know if you've ever played Super Deepthroat, which is what got me on this project to start with. I felt the physics in that game left skyrim a lot to be desired. But that's what I'd like. Assuming top-dead-center is 0 deg, if the donger comes in at 75-115 deg, I'd need the collision body to push out at 140-165ish degrees. I suppose, as you say, using hinges could work, as that was my initial thought, I had thought of using 2 fixed constraints upon a wheel constraint, something like spokes on an axle, but the real trick is to make it so the body not rotate at all, to push strait and even. Canderes made a funny video about doing a muscle rig with some crazy contraption, I'm suddenly reminded of as I work on this. There is the option of using prismatic constraints, but the size of the collision object needed to achieve the angle needed to force the body down would be rather large, and I don't want it so the throat randomly bulges when the head moves in proximity to the Genitals06 body.

Thigh physics - Awaiting completion (should be much easier and quicker than the rest, I can just do the standard jiggle physics from the old body)

bump

can You share correct xml to work with calfs/thighs without getting spamed "the bone NPC L RearThigs dosent exist etc" or tell me how add that bounce from legs

to an xml using jff ? im running HDT-PE + HDT-SMP 

when i delete that bones from XML the lag spam is off but jiggle stops, when i leave it - the spam lag is on / jiggle on

Clipboard02.jpg

7 hours ago, coffe said:

bump

can You share correct xml to work with calfs/thighs without getting spamed "the bone NPC L RearThigs dosent exist etc" or tell me how add that bounce from legs

to an xml using jff ? im running HDT-PE + HDT-SMP 

when i delete that bones from XML the lag spam is off but jiggle stops, when i leave it - the spam lag is on / jiggle on

"easier" meant easier than trying to come up with a whole know physics rig, instead using the other jiggle physics as a reference.

You won't be able to do that with JFF, JFF is an editor and if the .xml file doesn't have the skeletal structure in the actual .xml file, it won't find any bones. You must first create the .xml with your favorite 3d editing program. *unless someone knows something I don't, about manually adding a bone to the xml*

Although, it is kind of interesting discovering bones in Groovetama's skeleton. I mean, he has like deep vagina physics, I wonder if he actual has a rig with all of those physics listed. Unlikely though, because what I found is the original NPC Frontthigh/Rearthigh, were in the wrong place and require a huge offset in the JFF constraint data. That's why I made my own bones.

What you can do is wait for me to get done, then you can edit my xml all you like. I just finished with the bodyslide sculpts/smoothing, although some may require touching up here and there (it get's hard to predict what multiple sliders look like, it reminds me of reweighing the body to match animations... weighing a body is one thing... doing it in such a way to match animations made for another body is a nightmare.)

I'm currently working on the throat, which surprise is proving problemmatic, due to such a low poly count (and I can't raise it without having to redo every single race/emotion/voice morph) that it looks pretty terrible right now. But after that, all I got to do is script a fomod and make a few different versions, then all done.

12 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

"easier" meant easier than trying to come up with a whole know physics rig, instead using the other jiggle physics as a reference.

You won't be able to do that with JFF, JFF is an editor and if the .xml file doesn't have the skeletal structure in the actual .xml file, it won't find any bones. You must first create the .xml with your favorite 3d editing program. *unless someone knows something I don't, about manually adding a bone to the xml*

Although, it is kind of interesting discovering bones in Groovetama's skeleton. I mean, he has like deep vagina physics, I wonder if he actual has a rig with all of those physics listed. Unlikely though, because what I found is the original NPC Frontthigh/Rearthigh, were in the wrong place and require a huge offset in the JFF constraint data. That's why I made my own bones.

What you can do is wait for me to get done, then you can edit my xml all you like. I just finished with the bodyslide sculpts/smoothing, although some may require touching up here and there (it get's hard to predict what multiple sliders look like, it reminds me of reweighing the body to match animations... weighing a body is one thing... doing it in such a way to match animations made for another body is a nightmare.)

I'm currently working on the throat, which surprise is proving problemmatic, due to such a low poly count (and I can't raise it without having to redo every single race/emotion/voice morph) that it looks pretty terrible right now. But after that, all I got to do is script a fomod and make a few different versions, then all done.

Using Citrus heads?

Although, it is kind of interesting discovering bones in Groovetama's skeleton. I mean, he has like deep vagina physics

UN7B body, no one ever made a rig for it but he "supported" it anyway in case someone did.

Low Poly

Using citrus heads would help quite a bit in that regard.

You share correct xml

xmls do not make bones.

Hmmm. After many hours of searching got few sure points. My SMP-PE works correctly and is used only for hairs, clothes, yewelry. My HDT-PE works correctly too but without hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP from SMP-PE. Ive checked the xml with JFF and there is some CALF and THIGH bounce i rlly want and im mostly sure that bounce is

depend to HDT-PE not SMP. Now - im using latest XPMSE skeleton for LL and im decided to check that bones from HDT log file. Like in picture i found them so i rlly dont know whats going on. So my next sugestion is HKX. Got any idea whats next ? Rename some bones in XML ? 

Sorry mate to put it here in Your post, but You guys are most skilled here so... waiting for Your built like a christmas tree ;)

Clipboard01.jpg

On 23/02/2018 at 4:47 AM, StaticPhobia said:

[...]

So, I post this for constructive feedback. Before I release this project to others, I'd like to weigh others opinions first. How do you feel about the breast physics depicted in the video?

One word for you, my friend: perfection :blush:

edit.: can i use this physics on uunp body? jiggles are always good

3 hours ago, coffe said:

Hmmm. After many hours of searching got few sure points. My SMP-PE works correctly and is used only for hairs, clothes, yewelry. My HDT-PE works correctly too but without hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP from SMP-PE. Ive checked the xml with JFF and there is some CALF and THIGH bounce i rlly want and im mostly sure that bounce is

depend to HDT-PE not SMP. Now - im using latest XPMSE skeleton for LL and im decided to check that bones from HDT log file. Like in picture i found them so i rlly dont know whats going on. So my next sugestion is HKX. Got any idea whats next ? Rename some bones in XML ? 

Sorry mate to put it here in Your post, but You guys are most skilled here so... waiting for Your built like a christmas tree ;)

I know how you feel, if I waited on other people, stuff would never get done. But hey, I can show you mine, and compare. Although, you are like using bubblegum and ducktape. I'd really recommend using Havok.

Thighs1.jpg

Thighs2.jpg

Thighs3.jpg

2 hours ago, matheus_p94 said:

One word for you, my friend: perfection :blush:

edit.: can i use this physics on uunp body? jiggles are always good

You can use a cbbe conversion to uunp. The only advantage UNP has is polygon count. If you like the shape, just switch all your mods over to CBBE and do a conversion / immitation. But in short, no, it won't simply cross over. And I'm glad someone is interested :smile: