SE Compatibility Tracking (Mar 26)

48 minutes ago, saxman314 said:

Good to know... The basics seem to be 100% functional for me.  I'm slowly going through the addons and trying to decide if they're safe to add to my load order, trying them out, etc.  Any hope for SD+?  That was my favorite pervy mod for Oldrim.

It is marked as ported....So doing a proper conversion and an official release is possible.

But this has to be done by someone else. I have enough problems with DD and the other stuff that I uploaded. Too many ppl need help with getting things going. And in some cases I'm not deep enough in the stuff to really help them. SD is also a bigger project, and it should be done by someone who is deeper into that stuff than I am. 

I will offer my help to nearly everybody that asks for it, but dealing with the authors and doing the support is a time killing buisness. I can't do this all alone...

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

It is marked as ported....So doing a proper conversion and an official release is possible.

But this has to be done by someone else. I have enough problems with DD and the other stuff that I uploaded. Too many ppl need help with getting things going. And in some cases I'm not deep enough in the stuff to really help them. SD is also a bigger project, and it should be done by someone who is deeper into that stuff than I am. 

I will offer my help to nearly everybody that asks for it, but dealing with the authors and doing the support is a time killing buisness. I can't do this all alone...

Ahhh... well I have experience with that kind of dependency in my vanilla life.  I've done a quick conversion in the CK and so far the MCM menus seem to work.  Just forgot to update FNIS after unpacking some other mods' archives so I'm gonna do that and see how it all runs, but the game boots and the savegame loads, so... it's better than SOME load orders I've tried lol.

Edit:  Whoops... animations need to be converted.  Seems straightforward.  Doing it now, will report back in case it's useful to anyone.

1 hour ago, saxman314 said:

Ahhh... well I have experience with that kind of dependency in my vanilla life.  I've done a quick conversion in the CK and so far the MCM menus seem to work.  Just forgot to update FNIS after unpacking some other mods' archives so I'm gonna do that and see how it all runs, but the game boots and the savegame loads, so... it's better than SOME load orders I've tried lol.

Edit:  Whoops... animations need to be converted.  Seems straightforward.  Doing it now, will report back in case it's useful to anyone.

Well, if you get it going and tested, ask the autor about putting it online. It's another piece in the puzzle...

8 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, if you get it going and tested, ask the autor about putting it online. It's another piece in the puzzle...

It's working great so far! Will do! After a few hours of testing, I am getting the odd ctd, which seems to be triggered by unequipping DD items.  However, that's about as stable as it was in Oldrim for me lol. 

58 minutes ago, saxman314 said:

It's working great so far! Will do! After a few hours of testing, I am getting the odd ctd, which seems to be triggered by unequipping DD items.  However, that's about as stable as it was in Oldrim for me lol. 

Is this an old error?

I'm not sure where to ask this, but I was looking at the mods and some dependencies.  Does anyone know if Deviously Enslaved is being ported to SSE.  I didn't see it listed in the thread.  I'm hopeing to use it along with SL Defeat and Deviously cursed loot.  Thanks.

Spoiler

5 hours ago, sensei_kimiko said:

I'm not sure where to ask this, but I was looking at the mods and some dependencies.  Does anyone know if Deviously Enslaved is being ported to SSE.  I didn't see it listed in the thread.  I'm hopeing to use it along with SL Defeat and Deviously cursed loot.  Thanks.

Reveal hidden contents

Some time ago I converted it for myself. It worked without issues.

On 6/21/2018 at 12:12 PM, Pfiffy said:

Is it the heeritc stuff?

Seems to be random stuff.  Red ebonite bindings and such.  I'm not paying too much attention before the crash because it seems to be working as normal.  Didn't get any crashes from this over 4 hours last night, so I dunno...

11 hours ago, saxman314 said:

Seems to be random stuff.  Red ebonite bindings and such.  I'm not paying too much attention before the crash because it seems to be working as normal.  Didn't get any crashes from this over 4 hours last night, so I dunno...

Maybe an incopatibility with the new DD stuff? 

SE issues I have notived so far

Causes for CTD's:

If you get crashes on load / save after installing on all your saves the usual causes are:

Too many anims

Too many Alternative Anims

This seems to be the the the most common reason for CTD's right now. Note: AA anims are not counted in the same way as the regular anims, but there seems to be a hard coded limit for them. Even Fore didn't know that it existed. But now several mods have reached the point in development, where they cross this limit if they join together. If you want to get more information see in the DD threads. A lot of ppl who use several mods with a lot of AA's run into problems after upgrading to 4.1.... 

If you run into CTD's while saving:

Too many scripts

I'm actually testing PAHE by CliftonJD and the Musje addons together with MME, SGO, Diplay Model and a lot of other script heavy Mods. At a certain point some of the scripts are breaking, leading to CTD'S when trying to save. I was abel to reload the save and continue the game, but there are definitly issues from that point on. Riscs are higher if you are doing a lot of quicksaves. The issues may take some more time until you notice, that there is something wrong.  

CTD's on entering a Cell:

Wrong scaled textures, defective Headmeshes/Nifs

Whene ever you have this problem, check your mods for headmeshes that are not converted correctly(this is less work, than checking each and every texture) Sometimes it is better to keep the old ones as they are. Another reason can be defective meshes. They usually don't cause a CTD on cell change, but when you come to close to them, or on equipping. GND meshes can cause a CTD while scrolling throu them in the equipping menu. 

For textures: I have already found one that caused a crash, while opening it in Nifskope. And that one was not detected by Nifoptimizer. You can solve this with running nifscan via the Windows command line interface (DOS Box or what ever you may call it) open it, switch to your SKyrim SE folder, and type: nifscan -fixdds >error.txt

It takes a long time to go throu all the textures, and it will ony work if they are not packed in a BSA. But for me it usually fixed it... Taking a look at the error.txt might be helpfull if you try to fix some of the nifs, but you have to scroll throu a lot of complaints because it is VERY accurate. And a lot of the reports don't do any harm... 

And as usual: Results may vary, Good Luck with your next conversion....

On 6/20/2018 at 2:27 PM, saxman314 said:

Devious Captures works fine for me.  Just opened, changed an item name back/forth and saved in the CK... don't even know if I needed to do that.

I waited over an hour for it to load in creation kit but It never got past initializing references.  I'm probably missing something.

EDIT:  This is probably old news to most of the people in the forum, but for other newbees like myself.  I found that unchecking every other box in CK and then loading it  rather than manually selecting the dependencies got it to load.  There were sill some 800 errors to plow past, but I got it saved.  Next project  Deviously Helpless.

16 minutes ago, xGHoSTx said:

hi guys and girls,

does any one know it the captured dreams shop mod is being converted or not at the moment?

Don't know. There are a lot of meshes that need converting but at least the textures look safe.

51 minutes ago, septimus1028 said:

I'm just using FNIS for User (XXL version), there is a warning like this when I Update FNIS 

Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_RohZima_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible

Which version of RoH's packs?

Hey guys i was wondering if someone could up load the files for this to fit my body type https://wtfuuun.tumblr.com/post/162356836323/wtfuun-little-blush-uunp-hdt-main-mod,i have a full figure body using Unified UNP Special/UUNP-UNPB Preset here's a snap shotenb2018_6_24_18_10_50.bmp,every time i put on this outfit https://wtfuuun.tumblr.com/post/162356836323/wtfuun-little-blush-uunp-hdt-main-mod it shrinks the body.I Know this is not the thread for this question so if i can get a quick fix for this i would be bless.

Example

enb2018_6_25_17_31_31.bmp

enb2018_6_25_17_31_21.bmp

Oh yea just in case you guys want some cool UNP,UUNP...Ect armor this is the placehttps://wtfuuun.tumblr.com/archive

Thx an get yo Skyrim on baby