SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 16)

14 hours ago, Dajovve said:

Is there any chance any of you legends here could "convert" Slaverun? 

I don't know if its possible since it already has been converted but Slaverun does not run currently because it gives any user with the most updated Devious Devices build (which is 4.3 right now), that either Devious devices 4.0 or 4.1 is needed.

Technically all that should have to be changed is the check in the file which asks for 4.0 or 4.1, correct? But since there's a newer version out already it should still be able to run. At least to my knowledge.

Did you check the support thread for that mod? Looks like someone already recompiled the script a while ago. check the link:
https://www.loverslab.com/?app=core&module=system&controller=content&do=find&content_class=forums_Topic&content_id=101172&content_commentid=2833386

2 hours ago, Duncan Idaho said:

Months back I mentioned that I was never able to get Get Stripped Again! working and someone posted that it worked for them and gave me their files but those didn't work either, tried on several new games. The MCM appears but stripping never occurs. So I'm not sure it is actually convertible, not with any reliability at least.

Pretty sure I was the one that gave you the files.  All I shared were the meshes and textures.  The rest you should install from the original mod.  Works just fine in my game.  Try choosing "Update References" in the MCM.

NPC info:

Name - FormID - Race - Location

Random Girl - XX000D62 - Nord - Whiterun

Blonde Girl - XX01DF33 - Nord - Riften

Brunette Girl - XX01DF34 - Nord - Riften

Mysterious Girl - XX043971 - Dark elf - Riften

Seductive Girl - XX04DC5C - Nord - No clear location.  ranger class/reach faction.  Referenced in the Walkthrough quest

Guard - XX00388C - Nord - Whiterun

Guard - XX01EFA4 - Nord - Riften

There is also an NPC referenced at XX000D64 that isn't defined in the mod (unresolved error)

Aside from the Seducitve Girl, all the other NPC's show up in the Random Stripper quest (including the undefined NPC).

Try visiting Whiterun.  1st stripping event I encountered was there.  Run around outside for a bit.  By default events won't trigger if you're wearing Devious Devices items.  There is an MCM toggle to ignore devices, should that be the case.  Try initiating the Walkthrough toggle in the MCM as a test if nothing else seems to be working.

On 2/29/2020 at 3:03 AM, 4nk8r said:

By default events won't trigger if you're wearing Devious Devices items.

That's almost certainly the problem and now I remember that I already knew that and had forgotten, it's because of Sexlab Survival equipping DD gear. I really need to start keeping notes.

edit, tried it in WR with no DD gear, still nada. I'm writing this one off.

On 2/29/2020 at 2:22 AM, ssskn said:

Ah gotcha. It may require messing with Nifs but sadly I'm not very experienced doing that. Maybe someone with the know-how in that area could chime in.

In the future if I mess with weapons I'll let you know.

Edit:

did a quick search and found this: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/600056-using-two-handed-sword-as-one-handed/

check post #8. and yup requires messing with nifs.

also found a mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58973/?tab=files

there's a version for SE in the downloads section. but several issues check comments.

anyways good luck. hope you get it with the first nif method. report back when you do.

I used nif optmiser , but i just invisble weapons and weapon strapprs to the hip . i am just giving up , looking for someone who can or has done this . maybe i can take their  models.anyway thanks for thje help

Anyone know if this has been converted? i might try and see if i can do it if not, but I'm mostly looking for a good goatee mod to make my player character. Or anything that looks like a bowl cut hairdo for males? Anything close would do; i've checked most of the hair ones Nexus and i don't see that its an option. Maybe its impossible to do?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49201?tab=files&file_id=1000088841

8 hours ago, Kage777 said:

Anyone know if this has been converted? i might try and see if i can do it if not, but I'm mostly looking for a good goatee mod to make my player character. Or anything that looks like a bowl cut hairdo for males? Anything close would do; i've checked most of the hair ones Nexus and i don't see that its an option. Maybe its impossible to do?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49201?tab=files&file_id=1000088841

It's just an ESM. I think I'd convert it to an ESP if I were going to use it myself, but otherwise it's probably good to use as-is.

12 hours ago, jeff159753 said:

umm hi does anyone have the link for M.C.G for SSE ? thanks (sorry for my english )

It's convertable like it says at the first page of this thread:

M.C.G. (Magno CUM Gaudio, Extended Social Interactions) - unpack BSA, leave ESP alone, load it after follower framework mods

This has worked pretty well for me so far.

3 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Anyone want to convert Dragonborn in Distress 2.04 to SSE?  

It's just a plugin, scripts and a single DDS for the interface.  Nothing to convert unless you subscribe to the form 44 club.

On 2/28/2020 at 4:15 PM, Dajovve said:

Is there any chance any of you legends here could "convert" Slaverun? 

I don't know if its possible since it already has been converted but Slaverun does not run currently because it gives any user with the most updated Devious Devices build (which is 4.3 right now), that either Devious devices 4.0 or 4.1 is needed.

Technically all that should have to be changed is the check in the file which asks for 4.0 or 4.1, correct? But since there's a newer version out already it should still be able to run. At least to my knowledge.

Maybe they should only check for the 4.....

Can someone please make the following mods Special Edition compatible? I love these mods and I don't think I'm the only one who wants them ported:

Spoiler

Also, can someone please convert the following attire sets to SE (and make them functional with CBBE 3BBB and HDT-SMP)?

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Coalstorm said:

Can someone please make the following mods Special Edition compatible? I love these mods and I don't think I'm the only one who wants them ported:

Hide contents

Also, can someone please convert the following attire sets to SE (and make them functional with CBBE 3BBB and HDT-SMP)?

Hide contents

Eyyy the double tap

On 3/4/2020 at 10:05 PM, JuliusXX said:

It's convertable like it says at the first page of this thread:

M.C.G. (Magno CUM Gaudio, Extended Social Interactions) - unpack BSA, leave ESP alone, load it after follower framework mods

This has worked pretty well for me so far.

oh thanks for the information :))