SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

I saw on the first page that PetCollar was marked as convertable on page 1 of this thread.  I ran across a PetCollar SSE

Spoiler

I am wondering about the status of the SSE version.  I saw only 2 posts since August so I am wondering if it got moved back into convertable because nobody was working on it.

1 hour ago, sensei_kimiko said:

I saw on the first page that PetCollar was marked as convertable on page 1 of this thread.  I ran across a PetCollar SSE

Reveal hidden contents

I am wondering about the status of the SSE version.  I saw only 2 posts since August so I am wondering if it got moved back into convertable because nobody was working on it.

I used it right after the conversion, and it worked very well.

what mod can i use that gives wolves a working physics dick

I have these installed now: 

All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy 4.0

Animal SOS_0.0.13

Anub Creature 11.2018SE

Babo_Creature_SE_06.11.2018

HentaiCreatures_11_4CSE

MoreNastyCritters_v11_4CSE

Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition

3 hours ago, tasairis said:

Talking about the prisoner chains? From this post?

Sorry for not being very clear. I was talking about what you'd written on the OP:

Note for Devious Devices SE:

Devious Devices is a bit tricky to work with. Make sure you have:
- SSE Engine Fixes installed and up to date
- The correct DLL for your version of SKSE; the first SKSE 2.0.11 update was superceded by one for SKSE 2.0.12 (linked above)
- The hotfix
- The latest CBBE BodySlide files (if you want to rebuild with those)

- The hotfix <- that's what's pointing at skse

On 2/17/2019 at 5:32 AM, NijiKutowa said:

Sanguine's Debauchery for SSE seems to be totally broken right now. I'd say about 90% of the mod's functions are not working properly lol. Partially because Death Alternative for SSE is also not working correctly and causing CTDs in some occassions.

Then something tells me you have a bad install. I made sure to test it thoroughly after conversion, before I gave it to DeepBlueFrog for post. Most players who use it have little to no problem, mainly dealing with sleeping at the alter which is already an LE version problem. Let's see what I can do to help you. First off, you do have both parts of Death Alternative, right? Second, Make sure you have the SE equivalents of Devious Devices, ZaZ Animations, Sexlab Dialogues, Sexlab Aroused Redux, SkyUI, and FNIS. These are hard requirements.  Also, if you do have Death Alternative, it would be a good idea to get Sexlab Defeat if you want to still use Death Alternative, since it's no longer a necessary requirement, but used more as a compatibility for Defeat. 
Lastly, I would appreciate any details about the CTDs. I can't do much with just "Mod is causing CTD and not working correctly". If you have papyrus logs, load order, and FNIS animation count, it would be helpful.

19 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

Then something tells me you have a bad install. I made sure to test it thoroughly after conversion, before I gave it to DeepBlueFrog for post. Most players who use it have little to no problem, mainly dealing with sleeping at the alter which is already an LE version problem. Let's see what I can do to help you. First off, you do have both parts of Death Alternative, right? Second, Make sure you have the SE equivalents of Devious Devices, ZaZ Animations, Sexlab Dialogues, Sexlab Aroused Redux, SkyUI, and FNIS. These are hard requirements.  Also, if you do have Death Alternative, it would be a good idea to get Sexlab Defeat if you want to still use Death Alternative, since it's no longer a necessary requirement, but used more as a compatibility for Defeat. 
Lastly, I would appreciate any details about the CTDs. I can't do much with just "Mod is causing CTD and not working correctly". If you have papyrus logs, load order, and FNIS animation count, it would be helpful.

Hey, thanks for helping.

The CTDs were only due to an issue with Death Alternative and were not SD's fault. After fixing that I got SD running properly and everything seems to be working fine now! The only problem I'm facing right now: After you kill your master, there doesn't seem to be any way to get your original stuff back that he took from you. Not sure if that's intended, but losing your entire inventory forever is kinda hardcore ^^ Ofc you can cheat yourself everything back again, but thats no fun.

1 hour ago, NijiKutowa said:

Hey, thanks for helping.

The CTDs were only due to an issue with Death Alternative and were not SD's fault. After fixing that I got SD running properly and everything seems to be working fine now! The only problem I'm facing right now: After you kill your master, there doesn't seem to be any way to get your original stuff back that he took from you. Not sure if that's intended, but losing your entire inventory forever is kinda hardcore ^^ Ofc you can cheat yourself everything back again, but thats no fun.

Yeah, the lose everything to your master deal is kinda intended. After all, slavery is supposed to be hardcore, right?